• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Anyone gotten any shinies from dynamax adventures yet?

Years
i got this baby a couple of days ago!! (little hard to see since the image is small, but the light blue shiny looks really nice. caught in premier ball.)

image0.jpg

anyone else get a shiny? which are you hunting for?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Got a Shiny Golurk yesterday, my first from DA. I like the line so pretty happy with that one.

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
I found a Shiny Zekrom earlier, and after the first time I defeated a Zekrom in the Dynamax Adventures as well.

Edit: Also just got a Shiny Trevenant while hunting for Rayquaza

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I found a shiny Suicune after 5 runs. Caught Suicune in a Luxury Ball. <3

I'm looking for a shiny Raikou, Lunala, or Yvetal next. I bumped into a shiny Dragonair along the way. I'm really bummed about Dragonair because shiny Dragonite looks horrendous...

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
Years
My partner wanted a shiny Rayquaza really badly, so we teamed up to fight him over and over. In the same fight that my partner got their shiny Rayquaza, my game decided to give me a shiny Jynx!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Caught a shiny Audino, Scoliopede, and Nihilego. Completed numerous runs mistakenly thinking shinies would be known upon battling them. Never bothered to catch some Pokemon for that time.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
No, but I'm still pretty proud of my shiny Golurk I found in the main game.

It's especially good since my other shiny isn't available in SS...

Last edited:
Years
I've managed to get two, a shiny Morpeko and a Wailmer. Both of them were while I had the shiny charm, so while I'm happy with them I kinda expected a shiny or two while I was hunting for a shiny legendary

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2021
I recently found my second shiny Drakloak in the max lair. I maxed it out both Stat and IV wise so it's competitive ready.
Since I already have one I would be willing to trade it for a decent shiny Pokémon. (has to be legit oc)
If any of you are interested just send me a message.

Years
got a shiny Suicune! currently hunting for Tapu Lele and that is.... taking its sweet time. unfortunately i keep being burned out so that's taking longer than i'd like. :c

Back