The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacking Launchpad
I need a Team for Pokemon Fusemon or ShinArt Version if ShinArt allowed this!!

Launchpad Where all good (and bad) ideas start. This is the Launchpad, where you can develop your small ideas, recruit help and form teams.

Old December 6th, 2017 (3:05 AM). Edited December 6th, 2017 by VinnieVincent.

Have someone lust to make a Rom Hack based on the Fusemons and Megas from the Artist Youtuber Shin Art. I absolutely want a Rom Hack about these Creations, if he allowed this and give us the Permission to do that. I need a Team cause i am to stupid for Scripting and even for Mapping, sorry ;_;
    If someone want to join my Team for this Rom Hack, let me know and join the Discord Server for the Rom Hack, sorry for my Bad Englisch, it have some Reasons, lol. So let me know if someone have lust

The Discord Server: https://discord.gg/FYH5q6r
    Old December 7th, 2017 (7:30 AM).

I haven't looked at the particular artist you are talking about, but if he provides the files in a format which can be easily inserted, and they are in the correct resolution for insertion into the rom it shouldn't be too hard to do yourself.

I would start with getting in contact with him, and ask him to provide the files you need. Whilst you are waiting for his approval I would expand the pokemon slots needed, as well as the mega evolution feature. You can read up on this forum on how to do it.

I have got everything set up, so if you provide me with the 64x64 pngs with the correct bit depth as well the offsets they need to be inserted at I don't mind helping you insert them. That being said, to iterate what others have said "No one is going to make your rom hack for you".
      Old December 8th, 2017 (11:42 PM).
      Pokémon Rose Creator

Nature: Modest
        I'm moving to off to the Launchpad! That's more where this sort of thread belongs!
        Rose Discord
        Paired with Jake <3

Join the PC Romhacking Discord today!

Quick Reply