• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Using Knizz IDA

Delta231

A noob
Years
How do you use knizz IDA? What are the instructions of using it? Does anyone has the link to the IDB?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
You need IDA Pro 6.8 to open the file. You'll either need to find an illegal copy of this software or pay ~$500 for it. I remember seeing a link to the pirated software somewhere in the forums some time ago, but I don't remember exactly where.

The .idb can be found in knizz's signature. Here is the direct link.

Once you have IDA Pro 6.8, you can just open the .idb file and revel in is glory.

Years
Sorry for the bump.

I have opened the .idb file. That part is fine.

What i want to know is how can i open up another rom like MRDS for instance? There are certain occasions that looking over MRDS or Gaia for added routines would help. Whenever i try, i just get hex code. I dont get the actual asm routines. Thank you!

Back