• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hmm, now what if...?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Then it would be used more in competitive.

What if every single bug attack had at least 100BP and full accuracy, and all the bugs became very powerful?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Then people will carry Flying, Fire and Rock-Types more often, or just use the said Bug-Type to enjoy the fun.

What if a Chandelure can type on a keyboard with it's hand-like chandelier?

PageEmp

Years
Then the keyboard would get burnt.

What if Grass could hit Metal super effectively?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
That would probably be a huge renaissance for Grass-type Pokémon users! Also, Razor Leaf and Leaf Blade might be pretty dang lethal if they can cut metal, haha.

What if Mimikyu was actually an evil mastermind plotting world domination instead of an innocent creature who wants friends?

Meadow

Years
I didn't know ORAS and SM had different graphics, but then again I've never even played ORAS, haha.
Sinnoh fans would still be happy that they can finally explore the region in full 3D! Also, the Sinnoh starters might finally get Megas. :D

What if Jessie and James were the most powerful trainers in the entire Pokémon universe?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
i mean the fact that in oras the characters look more childish but the sm graphics seem a bit taller and i guess more realistic? their bodies are more proportioned i guess

It would be all thanks to a Mimikyu Im sure. ;) Theyd probably also end up with Giovanni working for THEM. :'D Meowth would also make fun of Persian.

What if all starters were shiny locked? QwQ

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Giovanni and the secretary will submit and they will reign as the new bosses. That's until Jessie opposes James' too kind nature and so the two fought like the two brothers in Unova lore.

What if certain Pokémon that can use Surf are able to cross through strong currents with ease?

PageEmp

Years
Then everyone would use those surfing mons more often.

What if there were at least 1000 mons?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
That would be rather too small for the world to inhabite, since we already had like millions of it. (Looking at you, Spinda)

But if it was about more than 1000 species, Gamefreak will need to rethink more ideas before they got called out by the Pokéfans for their uncreativity.

What if Professor Rowan becomes a president?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
"Sweetheart? You looked so pale. Are you feeling unwell? Hmm, don't make that stare. I know, surprise Tickle! Hehe ...Wait what? WHAT?!"

Pretty much that, and guess what's next.

What if certain non-HM moves can be used to alter terrain and gain access to numerous places scattered within the game?

PageEmp

Years
Then many people would have to waste movesets with these moves and make the game harder.

What if Ice hit Fire super effectively?

Meadow

Years
Then most Fire-type Pokémon would probably turn into Normal-types after getting hit by an Ice-type move! Maybe. xD

What if Magikarp was the mascot of the Pokémon franchise? :P

PageEmp

Years
Then Splash would also become the most popular move ever, to the point everyone would want it in their mon's movesets.

What if Oranguru was Grass/Psychic and learnt almost every special attacking Grass attack?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
They will still do it on their leisure so that's a win.

If Hariyama can stop trains with relative ease and Darmanitan can destroy a fire truck with a regular punch, now what if a Machamp inherits both stopping power as its strength staple?

Back