• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Hi, I'm currently in your Adamant Movie 14 Victini and your Timid Summer 2013 Dialga!
Right now I can offer:
- Shiny Bold Cresselia (Female, 6 IVs)
- Shiny Adamant Golisopod (Nicknamed Finn, Male, 6 IVs)
- Shiny Adamant/Jolly/Timid/Modest Dittos (JPN, 6 IVs)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hi, I'm currently in your Adamant Movie 14 Victini and your Timid Summer 2013 Dialga!
Right now I can offer:
- Shiny Bold Cresselia (Female, 6 IVs)
- Shiny Adamant Golisopod (Nicknamed Finn, Male, 6 IVs)
- Shiny Adamant/Jolly/Timid/Modest Dittos (JPN, 6 IVs)
Hiya! I would certainly be interested in Cresselia, and I don't mind trading her for both Victini and Dialga! c:

Also, are you the one that I EV trained a Gallade and Clefable for awhile ago?? I still have them sitting on 6th Gen but lost track of who they needed to go to. Let me know if you'd still like them and I can send them up to 7th!

Zenovis

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Hiya! I would certainly be interested in Cresselia, and I don't mind trading her for both Victini and Dialga! c:

Also, are you the one that I EV trained a Gallade and Clefable for awhile ago?? I still have them sitting on 6th Gen but lost track of who they needed to go to. Let me know if you'd still like them and I can send them up to 7th!

Yes, the Gallade and Clefable were mine, but I just kept forgetting to pick them up {XD}
I'll be sure to pick them up as well alongside Victini and Dialga, but can we trade on the weekend? 7PM-10PM on Wednesday for you would be 2am-5am for me {D:}

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yes, the Gallade and Clefable were mine, but I just kept forgetting to pick them up {XD}
I'll be sure to pick them up as well alongside Victini and Dialga, but can we trade on the weekend? 7PM-10PM on Wednesday for you would be 2am-5am for me {D:}
AH okay, I felt bad for forgetting but knowing we were both forgetting makes me feel a little better. @w@
Weekend is fine! Currently it looks like I'll be around all day on my Sunday, but something may come up so I'll keep you posted!

Also after some thinking I would be interested in Golisopod after all, if you have something else you'd like!

Zenovis

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
AH okay, I felt bad for forgetting but knowing we were both forgetting makes me feel a little better. @w@
Weekend is fine! Currently it looks like I'll be around all day on my Sunday, but something may come up so I'll keep you posted!

Also after some thinking I would be interested in Golisopod after all, if you have something else you'd like!

Hmm, well I'm also interested in Jarvis' Shiny Gengar (Male, Lv.50, Timid, UT w/ Gengarite). It took me a while to decide {XD}

Years

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hmm, well I'm also interested in Jarvis' Shiny Gengar (Male, Lv.50, Timid, UT w/ Gengarite). It took me a while to decide {XD}
That would be fine! c:

Hey! :)

I wanna trade for that weedle adamant 5 IV shiny you were saying :)
Here again is the list of all my shiny,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cZdllYXzSTNMHFW0l9KXk3rYW7o2TMqkA7XAxvO1yn4/edit#gid=0
not complete yet... If ever you want something from the list that doesn't have the info you
want please just pm me thank you :))
I am free everynight especially weekends :) Oh and please clone my pokemon :D
Sounds good! I would be interested in the following:

Fennekin 1 M Poke None Timid Magician ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ DecheadYT

Since it's 6IV yer welcome to another competitive, or even the Beedrill if you prefer a Jolly over an Adamant one. c:

P.S. Is that Victini on there Shiny? If so that would be a hack, as all of them have been shiny locked (even the in-game island one).

Years
That would be fine! c:

Since it's 6IV yer welcome to another competitive, or even the Beedrill if you prefer a Jolly over an Adamant one. c:

P.S. Is that Victini on there Shiny? If so that would be a hack, as all of them have been shiny locked (even the in-game island one).

sure fennekin will be fine, let's trade next week? what's your free time? I'll take the adamant weedle :)
Yep it may seem that the said sjiny Victini is hacked as I only agreed to trade with it for collection purposes :D

Thank you :D

Road

beyond salvation
Years
sure fennekin will be fine, let's trade next week? what's your free time? I'll take the adamant weedle :)
Yep it may seem that the said sjiny Victini is hacked as I only agreed to trade with it for collection purposes :D

Thank you :D
Cool! Free time is still the same, Wed night or the weekend. Weekend times aren't usually decided until closer to the time due to my schedule being variable.
Also, would you like this in 6th or 7th? (I have it on both so either will do!)

I see. Well, I'll trust you aren't trading it around as hacks are against the rules. c:

Years
Cool! Free time is still the same, Wed night or the weekend. Weekend times aren't usually decided until closer to the time due to my schedule being variable.
Also, would you like this in 6th or 7th? (I have it on both so either will do!)

I see. Well, I'll trust you aren't trading it around as hacks are against the rules. c:

Yeah I promise I won't be trading it hahaha... wed night then :) and let's trade in gen 7...

Thank you!!

Zenovis

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
That would be fine! c:

Hi, I'm ready to trade now if you're available? (and finally picking up the pokemon I requested for EV training since November {XD})
Also, is the trading going to occur in Gen 7 right?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hi, I'm ready to trade now if you're available? (and finally picking up the pokemon I requested for EV training since November {XD})
Also, is the trading going to occur in Gen 7 right?
Whoops, seems like I didn't go back into invisible mode after the weekend. I am not available for trading except in my times listed on my first page, sorry!

I assumed so? I have everything (except Gengar and your EV trained Pokemon) cloned and moved up to 7th, but if you prefer them all in 6th I can do that too.

Zenovis

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Whoops, seems like I didn't go back into invisible mode after the weekend. I am not available for trading except in my times listed on my first page, sorry!

I assumed so? I have everything (except Gengar and your EV trained Pokemon) cloned and moved up to 7th, but if you prefer them all in 6th I can do that too.

Oh whoops, I forgot that your Sunday would be my Saturday (my bad >.<)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
Hi Road!!! I am back haha =)

I have the following:

Shiny Rockruff/Lycanroc (both forms), any nature
Shiny Pikipek/Trumbeak, any nature

I was wondering if you are interested?

Please let me know
Thanks

Azhaii

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hi Road!!! I am back haha =)

I have the following:

Shiny Rockruff/Lycanroc (both forms), any nature
Shiny Pikipek/Trumbeak, any nature

I was wondering if you are interested?

Please let me know
Thanks

Azhaii
Welcome back. c:

Would be able to tell you that if I had all the info! Level, nature, and if it is UT as usual (also form if you have Lycanroc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back