• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FR] - Criminon's OW, Battler, NDS, and Feature Base

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Yeah it's totally possible but you would have to do it yourself. I should have linked everything you need. GL!
Hi so as I had the scripts saved and stuff I thought I would use your Base on a fresh ROM and build up but as i add another ips for the outdoor tiles IF
1. I put in your ips first and then the graphic the pallet town mapdosn't load nd the game crashes
2. I put the graphics first then your ips, the tiles are all mixed up and glitchy

if you are going to add tilesets in the near future please do tell me
or if there is another solution please tell me
because your base is soo good will help me as I was having trouble adding phys/spcl split and nice OW
in my ROM hack :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 1, 2020
I have one single question, how to add the clock in the start menu?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
The size issues aside, this looks really good, and the fact that you replaced every overworld is an achievement to be celebrated. Great work!

Criminon

Forever Spriting
Years
The size issues aside, this looks really good, and the fact that you replaced every overworld is an achievement to be celebrated. Great work!

Thanks! Also added in as many as the game would let me, so there are lots of them for people to have fun with. Added in a lot of pokemon as well.

I have one single question, how to add the clock in the start menu?

Check out the learner's post about the tool he made.

Hi so as I had the scripts saved and stuff I thought I would use your Base on a fresh ROM and build up but as i add another ips for the outdoor tiles IF
1. I put in your ips first and then the graphic the pallet town mapdosn't load nd the game crashes
2. I put the graphics first then your ips, the tiles are all mixed up and glitchy

if you are going to add tilesets in the near future please do tell me
or if there is another solution please tell me
because your base is soo good will help me as I was having trouble adding phys/spcl split and nice OW
in my ROM hack :)

They are not compatible. The two patches must use the same offsets somewhere.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
This unfortunately isn't compatible with Mr.DollSteak's ROM Base as you both utilise the 0x900000 space.

YoY-X

bootycable
Years
May you please make an option to change the NDS OW's back to GBA? they look ugly and have giant heads in the game, and make it feel... weird!

Back