• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio] Showing off some Sappy skills(anyone can flex here too)

SlowbroMusicyo

Kumquat
Years
I dunno, I just don't find places where people show off their real skills when it comes to making music for RSE and GSC, so I'll make one here! I guess I'll start it with my own video

SlowbroMusicyo

Kumquat
Years
Whoa, That's real cool
(Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks and sound a lot like LOZ link to the past)
Also, are you using a different soundfont?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
The best tutorial I?ve seen is by LukeGG. I still couldn?t figure it out after that. I would definitely be interested in a tutorial either way. Sometimes seeing it from a different perspective clears things up.

SlowbroMusicyo

Kumquat
Years
The best tutorial I?ve seen is by LukeGG. I still couldn?t figure it out after that. I would definitely be interested in a tutorial either way. Sometimes seeing it from a different perspective clears things up.
NIce, I used his tutorial but had to learn so many things by myself.
But in the meantime reading Magnius' 2 part tutorial can help if you got sappy installed

SlowbroMusicyo

Kumquat
Years

So I updated the first one after receiving advice from SK94
(Check him out by the way EASILY one of the best in music hacking along with Arugurete)

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019

Just found my old youtube channel from when I started 8-10 years ago.
This is where my music hacking started.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Not really, just at the time I made all these, GSC midi's were more easy to come by than any other Generation.
that, and I have a soft spot for johto music.

Last edited:
Back