• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

Years
I'll join, and I stick with typical vanilla ice cream. Just don't give me the soft serve stuff and I'm cool with this.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
night zero

good night, sweet creams.

The ice cream factory is closed for the night ahead of the big opening day tomorrow. What could go wrong?

night zero has begun.

all role PMs have been sent out. if you didn't receive one, idk check your spam box?? or PM me here or on discord.

please send night actions in via PM (Charlie Brown) or Discord DM (josh#0044)

Night Zero ends at 11pm GMT+10, 4th September (23.5 hours from now)

rules.

~ votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. just please make sure to bold your vote.
~ missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
~ do not share your PMs! furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
~ if you are dead, you are dead. you get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
~ do not post in the thread during the night phase.
~ you cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
~ in the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
~ please send all NAs to me via PM (Charlie Brown) or Discord DM (josh#0044)

players.

Charlie Brown as Charlie the Ice Cream Man​
Kitty
gimmepie
Abby
Miah
Desox
Nakuzami
Easy Money Sniper
L'Belle
Bidoof FTW
jdthebud
Ho-oh
Nick Wilde
xDestroy
Calzone407
Neon Sword
Lycanthropy
TailsMK4
impulse~
Vragon2.0
Pecilia

tags
Spoiler:

I love ice cream

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
day one

rainbow splatters.

The two Choc Mints went about their investigations, like the know-it-alls they are. They were like two scoops in a cone, even though they never spoke to each other. It was kinda cute! Customers had previously commented that even though one was vegan, you couldn't taste the difference at all. The wonders of modern gelato science!

Double Scoop made a double scoop out of two flavours that really had no business being together. Meanwhile, one of the ice cream flavours seemed to convert into a froyo flavour overnight. Peculiar.

Speaking of peculiar, screams and angry threats were heard from the freezer, but Vanilla made it out completely unscathed. A rainbow mess that was once Abby was found in that freezer in the morning.

Abby has been melted. They were Rainbow.

Strawberry screamed in the night. They were visited by Bidoof FTW.

Day One ends at 8:30am GMT+10, 7th September (47 hours from now)

rules.

~ votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. just please make sure to bold your vote.
~ missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
~ do not share your PMs! furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
~ if you are dead, you are dead. you get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you?re barred from haunting the thread.
~ do not post in the thread during the night phase.
~ you cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
~ in the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
~ please send all NAs to me via PM (Charlie Brown) or Discord DM (josh#0044)

players.

Charlie Brown as Charlie the Ice Cream Man​
Kitty
gimmepie
Abby as Rainbow
Miah
Desox
Nakuzami
Easy Money Sniper
L'Belle
Bidoof FTW
jdthebud
Ho-oh
Nick Wilde
xDestroy
Calzone407
Neon Sword
Lycanthropy
TailsMK4
impulse~
Vragon2.0
Pecilia

tags
Spoiler:

I love ice cream

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok so imma assume we have Chutlu cuz turned into froyo overnight so be careful who you visit y'all.

No clue what everything else means tho.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
One can wonder to what extent ice cream language can go to before one cannot understand. Like now. I am 90 percent sure that the two choco mints are now married though. Or something like that. Also, since bidoof visited strawberry, ima go out on a limb, and [Lynch] BidoofFTW.

Years
Ok so imma assume we have Chutlu cuz turned into froyo overnight so be careful who you visit y'all.

Doesn't this imply you have been culted?

Speaking of implications, I'm assuming that our pair of choc-mints are a cop and one of the variants that gets the wrong result going by the phase post.

Bidoof FTW apparently visited Strawberry who is evidently a loud mouth. Please remember this isn't incriminating in a game that has no vanilla townies.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Culted, not Cthulhu (though they are roles that go together)

One can wonder to what extent ice cream language can go to before one cannot understand. Like now. I am 90 percent sure that the two choco mints are now married though. Or something like that. Also, since bidoof visited strawberry, ima go out on a limb, and [Lynch] BidoofFTW.

The chocolate mints are likely cops, with one (the vegan one) being an insane cop, meaning their investigation results would be inverted

Also, since Strawberry is still alive, there's a decent chance d00f isn't mafia just due to a visit

now if Strawberry had died, the reverse would be true

Doesn't this imply you have been culted?

Speaking of implications, I'm assuming that our pair of choc-mints are a cop and one of the variants that gets the wrong result going by the phase post.

Bidoof FTW apparently visited Strawberry who is evidently a loud mouth. Please remember this isn't incriminating in a game that has no vanilla townies.

^and basically this.

so who's ready to play the game of figure out what all the roles do like I had so much fun doing in Happily Never After II lmao

Years
I'm still confused after reading the phase post twice and now three times. At first I thought that the Screamer revealed the role of the person visiting it, making me suspicious of Bidoof FTW. However, since I misunderstood what the rest of the post said, I am not sure what to think now. At least I got roughly 2 days to make sense of what happened here...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I'm curious to know what Ho-oh's original role was if they became a third party after a visit

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Culted, not Cthulhu (though they are roles that go together)

The chocolate mints are likely cops, with one (the vegan one) being an insane cop, meaning their investigation results would be inverted

Also, since Strawberry is still alive, there's a decent chance d00f isn't mafia just due to a visit

now if Strawberry had died, the reverse would be true

^and basically this.

so who's ready to play the game of figure out what all the roles do like I had so much fun doing in Happily Never After II lmao
This is acceptable. I will change my vote if more people decide that bidoof is inoccent

Back