• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Wolfy: Read my post. I request...request? He** no! I just have my character wandering in the hallways. Tak & Solo better meet. I'm taking my chances.
You think Solo's gonna do that on his own?

Pff, at the most, I could offer bumping into him with Solo, but even then he'd just keep walking. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Why do I feel a video coming up from Wolfy…
ON IT, MA'AM.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sooo...

I've got a question to all of you.

What would you like in the next IC day?

Oh! and don't forgot that tomorrow another plot-move post will be posted~

Years
More excuses for doing crazy yokai ability stuff would be nice but I just wanna get past this IC day first before I even think on that (I'm waiting on interaction from other characters).

Sapphire Rose

Years
More excuses for doing crazy yokai ability stuff would be nice but I just wanna get past this IC day first before I even think on that (I'm waiting on interaction from other characters).

Don't worry c; that time will come soon enough!

Geras32- forest critters? c: I'm sorry, I live in Europe which means English wasn't the first language that was teached to me, I don't know what you mean with "Forest critters"~ ^^

Years
That's fine Geras xD
Yorick is going to eat forest critters? Allister could probably cook them for you if you want haha

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Wolf & Claire*: The interaction continues. Translation: Read my post. I don't need to stress myself enough.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Until I write a post describing nothing but how Elene taps her pencil against her desk, in acute detail, for a few thousand words.

Why the bloody hell is she still in the classroom anyway? o-o I can't remember Ryuu gave her detention…

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Until I write a post describing nothing but how Elene taps her pencil against her desk, in acute detail, for a few thousand words.

I'd still read it, sweetie. A few thousand words is nothing. Now, get to posting. ;3

Back