• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
Is there any sort of starter map pack similar to Curt's which provides all of the maps for the Johto and Hoenn regions? His only contains the finished Kanto and Sevii Islands.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
OWTemplate.png

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
I'm looking for the FireRed and LeafGreen trainer in-battle sprites of the Kanto gym leaders, Team Rocket and elite four, ready to be used in RMXP (right size and transparent background).

I'm also looking for the Blue and Red in-battle sprites from HGSS.

Years
Pokemon Cries

Hi im looking for the anime version of the first 151 pokemon cries.
The ones where they say there names not the random noise ones.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I'm looking for the FireRed and LeafGreen trainer in-battle sprites of the Kanto gym leaders, Team Rocket and elite four, ready to be used in RMXP (right size and transparent background).

I'm also looking for the Blue and Red in-battle sprites from HGSS.
I attach in this post. Include Red and Blue.

Attachments

• Kanto Important.zip
    74.3 KB · Views: 22
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2011
Hi, just asking... does anyone know where can i find the in-battle sprites for HG/SS, D/P/PT trainers, adapted for RPG Maker XP?
I've attempted to resize them, but the image ends up ending all distorted.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Does anyone have any autotiles for B/W other than grass? I've been looking, I just can't seem to find any. If you could link me to one, it would be appreciated. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help.

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
I'm looking for the complete set of FRLG battle sprites not including gym leaders, Rival and the Elite Four. Examples include, Lass, Youngster, Hiker, Super Nerd, Scientist. Just general Pokemon trainers you encounter for battling. Thanks in advance!

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Can someone also share there move animation sheets (creating custom animation moves), and also the PT heros (walking, running, surfing, fishing, w.e you can), and some of the PT tilesets.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I'm looking for the complete set of FRLG battle sprites not including gym leaders, Rival and the Elite Four. Examples include, Lass, Youngster, Hiker, Super Nerd, Scientist. Just general Pokemon trainers you encounter for battling. Thanks in advance!
I resized for you.
My turn, anyone had FrLg Battle Background? The essentials had only the Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond/Pearl ones...

Attachments

• FrLg Trainers.zip
    222.9 KB · Views: 17

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Can anyone share with me those puddle effects(when you step) that are in the caves of the three legendary in d/p/pt.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Here you go:

Spoiler:
Thank you, I forget about spriter resorce...
But some Backgrounds are current missing like short grass (trainer battle).
If anyone had they in the Poccil Essentials format is better.

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Can someone make me an overworld of Gary Oak wearing a lab coat and a Mirror B.? Both in RMXP format. I also need a battle sprite for Mirror B.
(The team Aqua member wearing the vest's battle sprite if someone has that would also be helpful.)
I will give credit. TYVM

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
So i am trying to do a wild pokemon battle and i am using this script:

pbWildBattle (PBSpecies::SHAYMIN,20,10)

I keep getting said error:

Spoiler:

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
So i am trying to do a wild pokemon battle and i am using this script:

pbWildBattle (PBSpecies::SHAYMIN,20,10)

I keep getting said error:

Spoiler:

In the future direct all Essentials questions to the actual Essentials thread.

To fix your problem, remove the space between pbWildBattle and the bracket.

Back