• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Chaos Control! :: Sonic the Hedgehog Club

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Well, all major issues that I had with Sonic 1/2 are resolved with the use of Emulators and Save States. And the only problem I have with S3&K is that some of the levels like Marble Garden and Sanopolis kinda drag.

That's true. I just hate Sandopolis' length.

The Sonic movie is what SATAM and AOSTH should have been. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Eggman look exactly like how they did in the games. Sonic had 3 x 3 sets of spines instead of his old crappy US spines...seriously they look awful.

Anyway, I also think the english voices are good. Tails can get annoying at times, but frankly Tails has had only 1 good voice actor in his history...all the other times he has sounded like a 2 year old boy or a girl. The movie's plot was also good. NO pointless crap, just good Sonic vs Eggman. Its weird that they didn't include Amy though...

They should just make a show based on this movie...

...or better yet the Japanese continuity...

Funny how the first three cartoons were all American-influenced...and then comes Sonic X, which by the pilot showed was going to be similar to the Japanese cont. But nooooooo.....

And the OVA was more of Sonic vs. Metal Sonic in my opinion; if anyone stood out in the OVA is was Metal.

And Tails's new voice actor is definitely one of his best voice actors since ever since OVA to me. At least Tails now sounds like an older boy. Of course this is opinion sharing after all.

Um...can I join?
Username: Darkpokeball
Favorite Sonic Character: Blaze The Cat.
*cough* d *cough
(Read the bolded letters, from the order that they were written, left -> right)
Spoiler:

Favorite Sonic Game:
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle:
Love this one, because of the chao garden and the awesome Sonic/Shadow/Tails/Eggman stages. I hate Knuckles and Rouge levels...(Mad Space in particular)

-or-
Sonic Colors DS:
I loved this one! Good levels, great gameplay! The only DS game where I've gotten all Chaos Emeralds.

Welcome to the club.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Woo-hoo! I'm in the club! As for voice actors...I don't really care. Tails sounding older IS an improvement (though I love SAB2, Tails voice is annoying). However, Sonic's voice just sounds a bit strange...(I'm used to Jason Griffith, not Ezio!) I like both, but I hated Sonic's voice in Sonic Adventure...I don't know why, I just didn't like it.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Sonic Adventure's graphics were never good to begin with. The character animations for the cutscenes are god awful -_-

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
The animations in Adventure were just so bad they were hi-larious.

darkpokeball

Years
Sonic Adventure...gosh, when Sonic talked, it looked like his bottom jaw was going to just fall off. (I like Gamecube graphics for some reason...[SAB2 was pretty good]. Pokemon Colosseum was good, same with Sonic Heroes.)

darkpokeball

Years
Oh my god guys we're finally getting Sa3! Not only are we getting Sa3, we're getting Sa1, Sa2, and Sa3 in 1 complete package!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyEUW93qZqY
*sees post* OMG FINALLY YES:LSKDJF:LKSJFD:LKJSDF
*watches video* ...
Well, then. That was one mighty fine troll...I'm just gunna go play some SA2B...play with my chaos...with my hopes and dreams...ruined.
Joking aside, nice one. You got me xD

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Oh my god guys we're finally getting Sa3! Not only are we getting Sa3, we're getting Sa1, Sa2, and Sa3 in 1 complete package!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyEUW93qZqY

Oh yeah that; I knew it wasn't "OMG SAWNIK ADVETURES 3" as it was too obvious. I would like to see some sort of Sonic Advance Collection though.

As for SAGExpo, their fangames on display there are really good. Some standouts are Freedom Planet, Sonic Before and After the Sequel....

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
When I first saw the SEGA of Antarctica thing I new it was fake but I watched it anyway. Way to troll. But maybe there is a SEGA of Antarctica, I don't know.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Oh yeah that; I knew it wasn't "OMG SAWNIK ADVETURES 3" as it was too obvious. I would like to see some sort of Sonic Advance Collection though.

Yeah, having a Sonic game with 2d HD sprites would be pretty awesome. Maybe Sonic 2 HD style...it would work best with any 2d Sonic game for that matter. And what. Sega of Antartica. Does that really exist? WHO LIVES IN ANTARTICA.

As for SAGExpo, their fangames on display there are really good. Some standouts are Freedom Planet, Sonic Before and After the Sequel....

and btw in Before the Sequel...you can walk up walls like in Sonic 4. But thats not even my biggest issue. The levels with Sonic are just "HULD RITE TO WIN!!1!!" stages, and the Tails levels are just bland platforming. But the new soundtrack is great, and it screams Sonic CD japanese.

Freedom Planet is...

...I can't believe something GOOD with fan characters actually EXISTS.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Yeah, having a Sonic game with 2d HD sprites would be pretty awesome. Maybe Sonic 2 HD style...it would work best with any 2d Sonic game for that matter. And what. Sega of Antartica. Does that really exist? WHO LIVES IN ANTARTICA.

You took that video a bit too seriously did you?

and btw in Before the Sequel...you can walk up walls like in Sonic 4. But thats not even my biggest issue. The levels with Sonic are just "HULD RITE TO WIN!!1!!" stages, and the Tails levels are just bland platforming. But the new soundtrack is great, and it screams Sonic CD japanese.

Freedom Planet is...

...I can't believe something GOOD with fan characters actually EXISTS.

Oh yeah, Sonic Before the Sequel I will give props to is the soundtrack. Level design...eh. Got to Star Shores and yeah haven't beat that stage yet. Too boring level design. Visually the stages look amazing imo.

And yeah Freedom Planet. Oh yeah it happened. and it works so well.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
You took that video a bit too seriously did you?

Yes, yes I did.

Oh yeah, Sonic Before the Sequel I will give props to is the soundtrack. Level design...eh. Got to Star Shores and yeah haven't beat that stage yet. Too boring level design. Visually the stages look amazing imo.

And yeah Freedom Planet. Oh yeah it happened. and it works so well.

Freedom Planet could very well be its own game, and could be sold and stuff, if only it didn't borrow stuff from Sonic, like...rolling...and tube things...I think.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
I finally finished watching all of Sonic X, Sonic Underground, & The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. If i were to choose a favorite it would probably be The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog! (:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I finally finished watching all of Sonic X, Sonic Underground, & The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. If i were to choose a favorite it would probably be The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog! (:

Oh god you watched Sonic Underground. Hope you enjoyed yer brain cells while ya had em.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
They had some on Netflix & on YouTube but it was hard trying to find the rest of the episodes! (:

There are only 40 episodes of Sonic Underground, plus all of them are on Netflix. The series got cut before more can be made.

Name: myrrhman
Favorite Sonic Game: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Favorite Sonic Character: Skeleton Dog
What I'm going to do for the anniversary: idk, probably try to finish perfecting SA2B.

Favorite gemstone: Emerald

Welcome to the club!

Skeleton Dog?

And the anniversary was last year if you meant the 20th.

darkpokeball

Years
Sonic tv series? I've seen one episode of Sonic Underground...
*_* I did not like it.

^Skeleton Dog is an animal is SA2B, which gets rid of chao animal parts. Has anybody here ever made a chaos chao? I want to, but it seems hard getting your chao to eat ONLY one of EVERY animal.

Back