• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Ikuhara is mai husbando.

tumblr_m9t83e2BgJ1rdt1duo1_400.png

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I just hit the halfway point, and it's getting fairly interesting.
Hopefully I'll be able to finish it by the end of the week.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't like it enough to marathon through the second and third series to watch the current one weekly though.

3 episodes in a row seems to be my limit for it, odd for me.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Finished all the Pokestar videos

became an alien pleasure toy, doomed the human race to be enslaved by bugs and got beat to death by a robot

good times...

B2W2_Ace_Trainer_F_Pok%C3%A9star.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mom this is a bad time to not pick up your phone or not be here at the house rn.

.... otherwise, hi guys. Waiting for mom to arrive at the house so I can go and pick up the kid from school orz.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh my, there actually is a good looking anime this season. One that I'm not watching out of loyalty to a studio (Sasami-san) or because I like short shorts (vivired). Introducing Edo Lupin.

Looks baller as starstarstarstar.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Had a Fruit By the Foot so far for food today hurrrr. I'll have something that is maybe more healthy later.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I have a very perverted mind when it comes to things like that
657.gif

Mmm...tentacles...

and...bloody robot?
680s.gif

and I wouldn't have it as my title if it wasn't true

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

The tentacles one is from the Red Fog scenario and the robot is from Everlasting Memories (Although I've never seen that particular version

658.gif
658s.gif

I think it's the "Shiny" version

680.gif
680s.gif

It's possible to catch them (cheats and whatnot), but since they lack back sprites, the game goes blahergh

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I have a pretty strong dislike of all things Type Moon. I hope that one changes my opinion, am waiting until the second part is out on bluray before watching though.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I have no bias in particular on that front, though I know Fate/Stay Night is pretty iconic (and apparently very mediocre).

Gonna see F/Z as a standalone series for now, enjoy the pretty visuals, and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back