• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 29, 2020
I am sorry if I come across as lazy but to be blunt I find the gen 5 sequels up to the post game to be well... shit to put it bluntly that being said I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to upload their save file to help me out as I love the concept of the post game but I just cannot stand the build up to that point.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 19, 2017
Hey guys....big Problem :-/...i Hope some Crack can help me!!! ThE Game is awsome and Runs on my iPhone6 with nds4ios....everything is Perfect with leveling, Fighting or evolving (sorry for my Bad language Skills)...but there is one damn bug...for Exempel in castelia City ...if i want to go into The passage left to the poke Center the Rom crashes an i get back to my homescreen 😕...not so dramatic...but if i get the Second Time on the Plasma frigatta, i have to fight a Double Match and After that, there is only one way to go on....right, the Green teleporter on the Ground...but when i want to teleport, the rom crashes again and i get back to my homescreen...i really hope That someone can give me a solution...Maybe a trick...or a fix patch..or something else...thatks for listening ;-)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 15, 2015
I'm using nds4ios,is there any tutorial to show me how to play this rom on it?
please help

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 19, 2017
Download clean Rom..Download Xdelta ...Patch Rom..(in ur pc) an put in the patched file into nds4ios with iTunes...the patched file You have to Name with .nds...for example blaze.nds

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 15, 2015
Download clean Rom..Download Xdelta ...Patch Rom..(in ur pc) an put in the patched file into nds4ios with iTunes...the patched file You have to Name with .nds...for example blaze.nds
ok thanx did you download the nds4ios with jailbreak or not because mine keeps crashing

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 19, 2017
Without...it crashes becsuse of ios Update i think..set ur iPhone back ...than it will work...it also will Crash when u installed it and you turn Off your phone becsuse of No Akku or something...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2023
How can this hack been downloaded? There are no more downloads in this post

Lord Arkadios

PKMN Trainer Zalkari
Years
I do not know if you know this yet, but Nintendo is taking your patches down due to what they want to say is copyright infringement. Are there any links which still have these patches available?

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Probably never. As far as I know there is no known way of adding a type so far and Drayano hasn't been active for a little more than 2 years.

What is the biggest obstacle?

I have the itch to do it myself. I most likely will not be able to add the Megavolutions though.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Well, this is a puzzler. Apparently, I can't save the game in no$gba - most everything appears to be working otherwise, but trying to save gets as far as the "Saving lots of data" message, then stops and gives the stunningly unhelpful "Save Error" message. (In game, not from the emulator.) Is there some fix code I'm missing, or maybe it's crotchety with No$? Lacking save state capability as well, the game is basically unplayable due to how long it is if no method of saving is available...

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Well, this is a puzzler. Apparently, I can't save the game in no$gba - most everything appears to be working otherwise, but trying to save gets as far as the "Saving lots of data" message, then stops and gives the stunningly unhelpful "Save Error" message. (In game, not from the emulator.) Is there some fix code I'm missing, or maybe it's crotchety with No$? Lacking save state capability as well, the game is basically unplayable due to how long it is if no method of saving is available...

No$gba isn't a good emulator for DS roms...Try using DeSmuMe. It's the best emulator. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
But DesMuMe is soooooo sloooooow ... nocash runs at full speed on my crappy lappy, while DesMuMe can barely manage 75% even with the frameskip turned way up and no filtering... it doesn't even have the 3xHQ filter as an option, that I use with nocash. Is using it really the only option?

Aside form buying a computer with more computer in it I mean, which if I had the money for that would already have happened.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
But DesMuMe is soooooo sloooooow ... nocash runs at full speed on my crappy lappy, while DesMuMe can barely manage 75% even with the frameskip turned way up and no filtering... it doesn't even have the 3xHQ filter as an option, that I use with nocash. Is using it really the only option?

Aside form buying a computer with more computer in it I mean, which if I had the money for that would already have happened.

Hm...well, Idk what else to say...Sorry. :/

Back