• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Arcade Week!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Score: 67

Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I hope you've enjoyed Snake RAMPAGE! For the Hi-Scores this week:

3RD - GLTICHGUY - 67
2ND - GOLURKISDABOMB - 97
1ST - ALEXOZZYCAKE - 114

Congrats, and more congrats, guys!

Now for this week, I hope you like robots and ponies and DESTRUCTION:

ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK!

tumblr_static_robot-unicorn-attack-logo.jpg

Now, pay attention, because this is important! You can attempt the challenge! For this week only, If you can manage to score at least 35,000 points in Robot Unicorn Attack, you'll receive a very special emblem!

USE.png

Be sure to have the proof in your posts!

As you know, If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week, and good luck on this mini-challenge!

Years
Oh wow this took me a good while to do, managed to always fail on the last life but lived up to it this time. So happy! :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
All right people, take your bets... How high were this games creators when they got this idea?

Anyway,

UN - Mr. X
Score - 49800

qik1374861295s.jpg

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I hope you've enjoyed Unicorn Attack! For the Hi-Scores this week:

3RD - URGUAMOSU - 49,198
2ND - MR.X - 49,800
1ST - GLTICHGUY - 73,336

Congrats, and more congrats, guys! Pretty much everyone got above 35,000, so, you'll all be able to get the special emblem! Congrats once more!

Now for this week:

ZOO KEEPER 2!

this-week-8217-s-must-have-ios-games-zookeeper-dx-bunny-shooter-feevo-hd-amp-more-_2.png

Note: Be sure to go on the normal mode.

As you know, If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.gamepuma.com/puzzle-games/Zoo-Keeper-2.html

And like before, after you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Aww, I missed Robot Unicorn Attack? Lame :(

Must admit I wasn't expecting to like this Zoo game, but it was surprisingly fun! It gets so tense and exciting ahah. I only tried once but if someone gets higher I'll endeavour to beat it ;D

Score: 40400

Spoiler:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Edit again - You know... I think I might as well complete the set, get the 3rd place emblem... so...

UN - Mr. X
Score - 0

Now I just have to hope that no one else enters.

2 - Blah. Well, 3rd place here i come!

UN - Mr. X
Score - 22280

jef1375886718r.jpg

Last edited:
Years
EDIT: Man, I still manage to get to Level 5 and my score is still blown out of the water by everyone else.

Username: Brendino
Score: 6210
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Whew; okay, its tiiiime for the hi-scores this week:

3RD - MR. X - 22, 280
2ND - ARRON13 - 35, 150
1ST - ALEXOZZYCAKE - 40, 400

Congrats, and more congrats, guys!

Now for this week:

PETS SLEDDING!

pet-sledding-sankovani-se-zviratky_1290.jpg

Note: Be sure to go on one player mode.

As you know, If you want to enter for this week, all you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): http://www.agame.com/game/pet-sledding.html

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun during this week's Arcade Week!

TY

Rocks and blue present things look pretty much the same...

Score: 124,600

Spoiler:

Back