• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight: A Darker than Black RP (M) (OOC)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Yeah, I know what you mean, sadly i'm kind of in Limbo until DarkMoon posts again.

Sephear

Years
Ehhhh not sure what to do...should I just have Kendal leave? I wanted him to talk to Shion but DarkMoon has been gone so long...

Years
Well, that's the OP in the In Character thread updated.

As for DarkMoonPhase - I have VMed her but I can't do more than that. If you can move on without her in any way that keeps with the flow of the RP go for it :)

I'll be moving us into day 2 soon :D
Around day four or five the first mandatory event will occur.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
O.o whys no one posting??

I don't really wanna post a bunch and no one else post so let's get these posts going! :D

Sephear

Years
Yeah, methinks I'm just gonna post and go on ahead and if/when Darkmoon gets back we can have a flashback of their meeting.

Years
Come on guys, lets get some more posts in so I can move us onto the next IC day. I'm looking forward to some more intriguing interactions!

Sephear

Years
Yeah you're right, sorry I've been distracted catching up with Youkai Academy, my post is up now and Kendal is ready for the transtion, alright guys lets get it in gear!

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Guys I have some bad news unfortunately. I will taking a break from Role-Playing in general as it is taking up a lot of my time which I should be using to further my studies.

I am heading into my final year in College and I really want to do well this year. I'll be hitting the books hard in the coming months so I'll need to use any available spare time I have studying. Now you might think "there is no college during the summer", and that is true, I don't have college during the summer but I am planning on reading up and furthering myself for when I go back in September. I found this year pretty difficult and I don't want to struggle in my final year. I want to do the best I can and really aim for the top.

However in saying this I will still be active here on PC and I -will- be returning to the RP Corner. I've discussed with gimmepie and I'm going to have Alex leave, but leave it open that he could return. I'll be watching this RP closely though, so don't think I won't know what goes on. :L

Alright I'll stop with the lengthy post now. :)

Years
As I have said already, you'll be very much missed by all of us and I hope to see your return in the not-too-distant future. :)

Years
Anyone else who hasn't posted for day one you need to do that now, or right a summary post.
Tomorrow we move into IC Day 2.

Sephear

Years
I gotta say...I'm disappointed in myself, I hadn't realized before how much harder a time I had thinking of things for my characters with bouncing off of other people, I'm gonna think about it harder and have a post up soon.

Years
Guys I'll have a post up soon but please keep posting yourselves.
The first major event will occur during the next IC day and will be a rather interesting one.

Sephear

Years
I am...but...I'm not sure what to do...maybe Leon and Kendal should meet at the bazaar...because I'm not sure what else to do.

Back