• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MMH's Trade Emporuim

MarioManH

top kek
Years
Hello good people!

Note : I am currently only trading starters until I can begin IV breeding again and transfer Pokemon over from 5th Gen.

Welcome to MMH's Trade Emporium!!!

Guide :

I. Starters/Legendaries/"Rare" Pokemon
II. Shinies
III. Events
IV . IV breeds
V . EV Trained Pokemon
VI . Items

I
Starters :
(As of right now, they will all come in eggs)
Spoiler:

Various Pokemon of Interest :
(As of right now, they will all come in eggs besides the Yveltal)
Spoiler:

If you would like me to breed you a Pokemon not on this list and it is obtainable in Pokemon Y, feel free to ask and I will find it and breed it.
Other groups will be added once I do transfers from other games and begin IV breeding.

Wants?
Right now I am currently looking for:
*Bulbasaur
*Aron
*Dittos w/ Max IVs in each stat (ex; One Ditto with Max speed, and so on)
*Xerneas (Just to record in my PokeDex, I can let you do the same with my Yveltal)
*Charizardite X
*Mewtwonite X

But feel free to offer anything!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
I would be interested in a Squirtle egg and hopefully a Thro. I have X so I could help you with those exclusives too since it seems that you have Y. I as right now I have a couple of male Espurrs up for trade if you're interested in one. FC 3024-6128-2523

Years
Hi,

I'm looking for a Chespin. I don't have anything you have requested but I have a high obtain rate and plenty you could choose from.

MarioManH

top kek
Years
Hi,

I'm looking for a Chespin. I don't have anything you have requested but I have a high obtain rate and plenty you could choose from.
I do not have a Chespin currently, but I should be getting one soon.

Hi there! I am interested in the Froakie egg!

Mind trade with me with my Jolly Abra with Synchronize ability?
1.%20smile.gif
Sure thing! What's your FC?

I would be interested in a Squirtle egg and hopefully a Thro. I have X so I could help you with those exclusives too since it seems that you have Y. I as right now I have a couple of male Espurrs up for trade if you're interested in one. FC 3024-6128-2523
What starters would you happen to currently have that you can breed?

Hey, able to request for a squirtle egg ?
Sure, what can you offer?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Would you be able to breed a pumpkaboo for me? Preferably a female so I can breed my own.

I could trade you Sawk if you still need it.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hey, could I get a squirtle and noibat?

I have a pansage, mr mime, espurr and honedge that I can offer.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I have all of those, is there anything else you would be willing to offer?

The only other pokes that I have are a Japanese gulping and metapod (from wonder trade), a ralts, flabebe, an absol, pancham and a Skiddo. If these aren't good I understand.

Back