• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dino Team?

Rayheart

Ancient Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
Anyone has one? or Planning to make one. They will probably be rock heavy but meh.

Tyrantrum
Aerodactyl
Aurorus
Archeops
Meganium
Rampardos
Bastiadon
Rhydon
Sceptile
Tropius
Lapras
Helioptile
Tyranitar
Haxorus

Can you name more? I am gonna build a dino Team for sure xD Since dinosaurs are my childhood love. Sadly we dont have any velociraptor like pokemon :.(.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I hate to break it to you but Aerodactyl isn't a dinosaur. Pterosaurs aren't dinosaurs despite what the media may make it seem. Also Lapras' species isn't a dino either, True Dinos were only land roaming.

Anyways how about Rhyperior instead of Rhyhorn? (Rhyhorn is hybrid of dinos and Rhinos so I'll let that one pass xD)

Rayheart

Ancient Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
I hate to break it to you but Aerodactyl isn't a dinosaur. Pterosaurs aren't dinosaurs despite what the media may make it seem. Also Lapras' species isn't a dino either, True Dinos were only land roaming.

Anyways how about Rhyperior instead of Rhyhorn? (Rhyhorn is hybrid of dinos and Rhinos so I'll let that one pass xD)

Dont care about Scientific stuff tbh, they are under dinosaur title all the time anyway.

Braxien

Banned
Years
Now that you've mentioned this, it would seem to a nice thing to do. The only annoying thing would be Water Types, seeing as they could faint most of those 'dinosaurs'.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017

I love how everyone blames "the media" for everything, like it's some living entity that wiled itself into existence! ;-p

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
The lack of Venusaur pains me. It's one of the few dinosaurs that isn't weak to the Water type, too, so it'll serve some purpose in your team :)

Rayheart

Ancient Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
Plesiosaur is a dinosaur for me, i dont care if they fly swim or walk on land.

I didnt open this topic to discuss about scientific stuff seriously.

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
just do a fossil team. It will work out. Definitely put tyrantum, aerodactyl, and armaldo in.

Back