• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
Years
I have a few questions. Does your bred Lapras have a Modest nature? Does your bred Houndour have a Mild, Naughty or Modest nature? Does your Murkrow have a Jolly or Adamant nature?

Thanks,
Twine

Years
I have a few questions. Does your bred Lapras have a Modest nature? Does your bred Houndour have a Mild, Naughty or Modest nature? Does your Murkrow have a Jolly or Adamant nature?

Thanks,
Twine

i have 4 hatched lapras two are timid and one is relaxed and the other is hasty but i have more unhatched ones

i have 6 modest houndours

and i have two adamant female murkrow

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
Years
i have 4 hatched lapras two are timid and one is relaxed and the other is hasty but i have more unhatched ones

i have 6 modest houndours

and i have two adamant female murkrow
Do you want to trade one Modest Houndour, one Adamant Murkrow, and one Modest Togepi for my Event Pichu, Event Arceus, and an Ev'd Azelf?

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Well i dont know if you are like other people who want not evolved shinies but ive got a shiny snorlax if you want him just make me an offer for it.

Years
Well i dont know if you are like other people who want not evolved shinies but ive got a shiny snorlax if you want him just make me an offer for it.

is there anything in particular that you're interested in? i have a shiny psyduck, togepi, yanmega and geodude if youd like another shiny. i also have some legends like kyogre and the regis

*ADJ*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Yeah uhm... if you have an arceus i would trade you him with flash cannon attached noticed you wanted that if you dont want to do that i will give you just snorlax for the kyogre.

Years
Yeah uhm... if you have an arceus i would trade you him with flash cannon attached noticed you wanted that if you dont want to do that i will give you just snorlax for the kyogre.

well i dont have an arceus anymore but im getting one from twineoxygen soon. but the kyogre is japanese

*ADJ*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Well its up to you the japanese kyogres fine with me but ill give you flash canon too for arceus. Plus i need to wait til tomorrow no wifi where i am now. Also i have a gamestop event shiny pichu that i can trade you if you like but i dont know what i want for that.

Years
Well its up to you the japanese kyogres fine with me but ill give you flash canon too for arceus. Plus i need to wait til tomorrow no wifi where i am now. Also i have a gamestop event shiny pichu that i can trade you if you like but i dont know what i want for that.

ok ill give you kyogre then. ok just message me or reply here tomorrow when you're ready to trade

*ADJ*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
ok did you want the shiny pichu?

*ADJ*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
oh and im feeling extra nice so when i trade you you can have flash cannon too. But if you get a shaymin you are willing to trade i would love to have one but if not i can wait til the update.

*ADJ*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
sweet ill pm you tomorrow for the kyogre.

Back