• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Haven't had the chance to watch the new episodes lately but this looks promising;
uhno.png

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
And Iris was all gushing over Ash when Pikachu saved her from the swarm of Kokoromori. Bleahhh

Bel x Ash would not work. Nope.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Dento was happy that Iris won that small -batt*e- against Bel. That was the main one I posted. I need to watch the episode again.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Oh so because you're happy your friend won a sort of martial arts fight against a total dumb blond that means you like her o__o

I'd be happy because the blonde lost.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I forgot what else I saw although I watched it at least 2 times : P.

How is everyone enjoying Apr*l Fools from PC?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Not really, but bikini Cynthia cheers me up. ;)

I would love for Iris to meet Misty which would be hell for Ash. xD Heck, Ima now support Iris x Misty.

Is there a shipping name for that..?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Iris and Misty? I was thinking of 'gymleader' but I think there is a shipping name for that already.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
... o__o

Iris and Misty sounds hot.... maybe... too hot. I must depart for a few minutes.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
Not really, but bikini Cynthia cheers me up. ;)

I would love for Iris to meet Misty which would be hell for Ash. xD Heck, Ima now support Iris x Misty.

Is there a Handling name for that..?
Mizuchishipping. Named after a water dragon.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019

I'd think Iris and Misty would clash and fight, but then again that might be part of the appeal for some people. XD

Right. And yet in the hypothetical situations of our wildest imaginations... ugh o__o My mind has taken off beyond PG-13 ever since I've taken over this place. I'm sorry but Iris and Misty seem to click that way physically.... -__-

Mew, you were the first to mention Iris x Misty. I truly hate you now for corrupting me much much further >__>

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
King of England? Now this must be a strange coincidence cause it's sorta freaking me out.

I must depart for a few minutes.

To do what?? Ew, you sicko! o_O

I can't see Bianca and Ash together. Does not compute. Iris is a constant cloud of negativity everytime she shows up. Ash and Cilan talk about other things happy or neutral, while she goes *hate* *complain* *whine* "Ash you're a kid" *hate*.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
To do what?? Ew, you sicko! o_O

I can't see Bianca and Ash together. Does not compute. Iris is a constant cloud of negativity everytime she shows up. Ash and Cilan talk about other things happy or neutral, while she goes *hate* *complain* *whine* "Ash you're a kid" *hate*.

>__> It wasn't obvious enough that I implied I had to go study calculus?

Does not compute? Obviously your CPU must be set at 2 Hertz. Iris is SOO not negative... not all the time. I see her as playful and she thinks she's top-of-the-world. I'm more than confident that if my English teacher were to see Pokemon (and be damn sure my teacher this year would!) she'd call Iris's interaction with Ash Dramatic Irony. I'm sure that NegaiShipping would also be speculable in her mind.

But since for my English project last semester I told the whole class I thought everyone in Pokemon was Mexican... >__>

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
Everybody who supports Iris x anything is blind. Can't you see that Iris is in a relationship with Giovanni and his persian? The hints out there are countless, so I can't list them here, but if you want my proof, you can search the Iris fanclub for my post.

Edit: Here

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Everybody who supports Iris x anything is blind. Can't you see that Iris is in a relationship with Giovanni and his persian? The hints out there are countless, so I can't list them here, but if you want my proof, you can search the Iris fanclub for my post.

Edit: Here

you-crazy.jpg

Man, I really hope you trollin' here >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back