• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTX Movie Nights

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
yeah I know I'm just struggling to figure out the maths/times :/

Looking at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ the showing that was at 10am this morning (my time) must have been the GMT + 8 showing? And 17:00 - 8hrs would be 9am, so 10am is because we are on BST.

Soooo, if I have this right, the timings for me would be 10am (5pm -8 +1), 6pm (5pm -0 +1) aaaaannnd 11pm (5pm +5 +1)

If I'm right that's a pity I've only just worked it out, because I can't do those later times :)

Might be able to join you on friday evening and at the weekend, though!

If you're from the UK then the streams for you are at 9am, 5pm and 10pm :) So make sure you come for today's 5pm stream if you can :D

Next stream starts in just over 2 hours for Pokémon 2000, make sure you all show up! n.n

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
The next one will be streaming in about one hour, so that's probably your best bet :p The other streams would be at 10 AM and 11 PM for you otherwise, and the next one is meant for people around your time zone anyways :D

Hope you'll all enjoy the movie, I'll probably be there for that one too.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Hi everyone! Just got home from work and hoping in the stream. Quick question, do we need to sign up for livestream to join the chat?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hi everyone! Just got home from work and hoping in the stream. Quick question, do we need to sign up for livestream to join the chat?

Nope. You don't have to. You'll be catching up with the GMT-5 stream if you want a complete experience. You can also hop on now.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
No, you don't need a Livestream account to sign up. Right next to the log-in button just below the chatbox there's a button with a pencil on it. Click on that one, and you can choose your nickname in there :D

And there's a few more people in the stream today than there was yesterday, so I guess people just needed to get the correct time and actually realise we're streaming movies :p

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Great movie today, I'm so happy I finally got to see it xD Thanks to everyone who came, you all made the stream wonderful <3 Loads of people turned up and we're expecting even more tonight, so let's make it another good stream! :D The next stream will in just over 3 hours, so don't forget to show up c:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Okay so I'll be on during the Zekrom movie, the 2nd and/or 3rd showing. Since its on a Sunday, both revolving around the starting & ending time of NASCAR my time x) See y'all then!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Guys, notice about Friday's streams! The stream times have changed. Here are the new times:

8AM GMT (2 hours earlier than previously. Subject to change, watch out for notices regarding this stream!)
3PM GMT (2 hours earlier than previously)
10PM GMT (As usual)

Please contact us if you have any concerns :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
As an addendum to the above:

Notice: Timing's on the fritz for me Friday. I'm very unlikely to make it to the 5 PM showing time as originally intended for GMT+8. There's a dinner that I have to attend and other personal matters.

I'm considering streaming at an earlier time than planned, which could be anywhere from 1 PM to 3 PM GMT+8. Rest assured that there will be an advance notification about it one hour before the movie starts.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
As an addendum to the above:

Notice: Timing's on the fritz for me Friday. I'm very unlikely to make it to the 5 PM showing time as originally intended for GMT+8. There's a dinner that I have to attend and other personal matters.

I'm considering streaming at an earlier time than planned, which could be anywhere from 1 PM to 3 PM GMT+8. Rest assured that there will be an advance notification about it one hour before the movie starts.
That'll be better for me. I'm sorry for anyone who can't make it though.

I'll be sure to join again, lookin' forward.

Back