• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alpha Sapphire Team Help

m8

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
This team will be for in game, no competitive battling or anything. I've been wonder trading a lot and I've gotten some really good Pokemon but it's hard to pick and chose who I should have on my team. I'm moving on to the third gym and I just wanna have a good team that I won't regret having. Here's my current team:

Turtwig- Hasty, Overgrow- Lvl 1
-Tackle

Togetic- Modest, Hustle- lvl 24
-Sweet Kiss
-Charm
-Yawn
-Metronome

Deino- Timid, Hustle- lvl 23
-Dragon Breath
-Dragon Rage
-Headbutt
-Bite

Lucario- Adamant, Justified- lvl 24
-Sky Uppercut
-High Jump Kick
-Bullet Punch
-Blaze Kick

Charmander- Timid, Blaze- lvl 1
-Scratch
-Growl
-Dragon Pulse

As for a water type, I have a lot of options. 2 Froakies, both timid, one with protean the other with torrent. Careful torrent Squirtle. Lonely Shell armor Lapras. I also have a feebas that I could make into milotic. I have lots of other good Pokemon in my over so just ask if there's one that I have. Also, I do not plan on using Kyogre. This is my third play through and I wanna use someone other than Kyogre. Thanks :)

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Two fighting moves on Lcario does seem a bit redundant, if I may be honest. Be sure to give him Swords Dance/extremespeed later!

Anyways, I'd go for the Protean Froakie. Be careful around electric types though, as half of your team will be weak to them! (not counting possible mega evolution or protean's type changing effect)

Back