• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Dragon Trio Member is the Best?

Which Dragon Trio Member is Your Favorite?

• Dialga

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Palkia

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Giratina

Votes: 36 46.8%

• Total voters

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Giratina all the way!
That thing is epic

(I usually call them the reality trio)

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
I'd have to go with Dialga. I never got around the catching Giratina, and I don't really know much about it anyways, other than the fact that it's legendary and part of the trio (then again it's not like I know Dialga and Palkia like the back of my hands either). xD

So I'll just say this; I got Pokemon Diamond because Dialga looked cooler. And now I'm choosing Dialga cause I still think that. XDD Hey, at least I don't lie!

this_is_ark

who what where
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2009
GIRATINA x10000000 it's really cool ;-; i don't even LIKE legendaries but giratina is an exception. i like both its formes too, unlike shaymin, jeez. giratina in the movie is pretty bad a too

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
Years
Girantina is my favorite of the Dragon Trio. His new form and the Distortion World makes him stand out more than earlier legendaries.

Battle-wise, however, Palkia is my choice.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
Dialga is a Steel/Dragon type, making it very powerful in battle. I chose it because of that. For looks and all, I would chose Palkia or Giratina. Giratina's Altered Forme looks weird, but its Origin Forme looks better.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2009
I'm gonna go with Palkia only because I got Pearl and not DIamon. I must say though I'm not too fond of any of em.

Back