• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I like Whitney, Vic and Lolly, amongst other villagers.

Tangy is also there, but it's a weird sort of thing because I swear she was a stalker for me in ACNL, haha. For instance, I was showing off my house to a friend and happened to look at her picture. She chose that moment to barge into my house for an unscheduled visit. And then she gave me a mango, which is my favourite fruit irl. Hmm...

Yay for AC19 announcement! And the screenshot button will lend itself well to LPs. =)

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Seriously, can we have back the Animal Crossing Fan Club in 2019

My favorite game was for a long time Animal crossing Gamecube on Gamecube. No other Animal crossing games could beat it... until New Leaf. NL is the best of them all without a doubt, but Gamecube stay a classic that I will still play at times for nostalgia.
I am still playing Pocket Camp I have to admit. I do play Happy Home designer at times too. And Amiibo Festival isn't that bad! (but I would never pay full price for this game, not worth it. I got it new, in-store, for 5$).
I have a lot of favorite villagers. Like, a lot. Some classics from Gamecube, that I had in my favorite town: Cube, Gaston, Opal, Ava, Paolo, Rosie, Mitzi, Olivia, Static, and some newer ones: Bam, Diana, Fauna, Marshal, Molly, Punchy... Okay, I named a few of those I like, but I'll write in bold the ones I consider my favorite of them all. Oh, and also K.K and Rover <3

ArchieNorris

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 10, 2018
Great, Pocket camp is a free to play mobile simulation game. I used to play this game in a free time.
Keep going on.

Years
I have New Leaf, it's the only one I've played but I hope to get the older ones sometime.

I love it, it's so much fun and it is actually relaxing. My favorite villager in my town would be Blue Bear, she's so sweet! The ones I'd really like to have move in would be Julian, Freya and Skye.

My towns name is Mapleton. I have only put 95 hours into it, I've had it a long time just haven't had much free time.

Can't wait for AC for Switch to come out!

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I've only had New leaf, but I adore it so much. It's what got me into AC.
I've invested quite a lot of time and energy into it, too.

I currently have Pocket camp and I love it. It's the one game I can play on my phone and not feel so rushed about collecting things or doing certain tasks.

As for characters, I love Goldie! They're so adorable ♡
I get really happy, whenever it comes to helping them out.

Years
I currently have Pocket camp and I love it. It's the one game I can play on my phone and not feel so rushed about collecting things or doing certain tasks.

Do you want to add me? =) I've come back again recently after not playing for 1-2 months and would love more friends to help me into quarry/help them into quarry, with events etc! My code is 7466 5687 186 if you're interested ~

But yes, AC is an amazing franchise. <3

Years
Which AC game is your favourite to date?
I've played a bit of Wild World and a lot of New Leaf, and I'm fairly undecided. Of course, New Leaf is a more aesthetic, eventful game but I soured the experience for myself by constantly resetting my file to hoard villagers I soon reviled. Hopefully the next entry will seal the good-lord-I-love-it deal.

Are you playing/did you play the mobile game? What did you think of it?
Mobile? Pfft! Generation Z I may be, but I do not spend my time holding an expensive rectangle to my face and thumbing in commands. So no, I haven't. Just Candy Crush and it was a short-lived thing.

Favourite villager(s)?
Pain is beauty. These pain me greatly in a very excellent way.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There's a near infinity of others but navigating my memory is like trying to find a non-distinct button at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
Which AC game is your favourite to date?
New Leaf, which is tied with the Gamecube version.

Are you playing/did you play the mobile game? What did you think of it?
Haven't played it.

Favourite villager(s)?
Ever- Kiki. Currently- Aurora, Tom, Rosie, and Diana.

New Leaf is my most played game on 3DS. Trying to design a Lunar New Year themed main room. I just need a wallpaper I can't find.

Years
is anyone else just super ready for animal crossing switch to release? i started playing pocket camp again, but i feel like i missed too many events/limited time stuff to properly enjoy @_@

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
is anyone else just super ready for animal crossing switch to release? i started playing pocket camp again, but i feel like i missed too many events/limited time stuff to properly enjoy @_@

I'm more than ready. I bought Stardew Valley the other day just to get me through. :( (I'm only half-joking)

Animal Crossing means a lot to me. I remember wanting to buy Wild World (never having heard of Animal Crossing before) because I thought it was going to be this massive MMO with tons of social features only to be disappointed for like... 5 minutes, right before I completely fell in love with its unique charm and wonderful music.

If it weren't for Katamari Damacy and all its wild albums, Wild World's music would easily be my favourite of any game.

Last edited:
Years
It's been almost 6 months and we haven't gotten any news other than the fact that it exists. Still, I'm more hyped for it than any other game scheduled for release this year. I just wish we had something.

And as someone who just couldn't get into Pocket Camp, every time I see the Animal Crossing Twitter account posting about that instead of the new Switch game, I die a little inside.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I don't feel like getting back to Pocket Camp, personally. Even if it's been improved I also feel like I've missed too many events and am content playing other stuff until the proper Switch game comes out.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Are the events still more or less the same? I'm definitely ready for the new main title - agree with Brendan though, I know the focus has been on Pokemon lately but I really wish they'd at least drop a teaser or something soon!

Years
I am hoping new Animal Crossing will focus on school-environment in which the human player attends the school as a student and befriends several classmates.

Years
hello... nintendo has confirmed that animal crossing switch will still be released in 2019

i swear to god we better get some sort of amazing announcements at e3. or its own direct in may pls.

Years
I'm happy that they're spending as much time as possible on it to make sure that it's a good game, but it's been a painful couple months of nothing. I wish we would've at least gotten a date at this point, so that we could have something to look forward to, instead of staring into the void hoping for Isabelle to show up.

1NUpvma.gif

Years
I am hoping Animal Crossing would feature an school enviorment and has Isabelle promoted as the mayor the new Switch game there, i am looking foward to it.

Back