• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Single Battle anyone?

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2007
I've just connected to WFC for the first time and I was wondering if anyone wanted to have a free battle so that I could try online battling.

Info:
Friend code is 2621-0217-7415 Cody

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2007
I lost connection getting something to eat jeez. Besides I only had 2 lvl 100s and all I wanted was to try it. You had all 100 hacked ones lol.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2008
i didnt hack anything, you were just losing then coincedentally the connection turns off when im about to land the finishing blow.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
Lol, out of all the excuses I heard for D/Cing, this is the worst. Lost connection getting something to eat? You could've left the DS where there is still connection, bub. Lot's of people have lvl.100, hell, I have like.. 40-50 of em, just because you have alot of them doesn't mean they're hacked...

Back