• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What classic titles from the PS3/X360 generation you would like to see on Switch?

Years
Aside from Skyrim, imagine the awesomeness that would ensue if all of Bioshock games gets released on it? Or even better, Batman Arkham Asylum!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
All previous Disgaea games would be nice, I think they ported the 5th on it so it can be doable

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
pls bring Alan Wake back

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Is it weird that I think Little Big Planet would be an amazing port to the Switch? I think the level building mechanics would be significantly smoother and easier to work with on the little portable tablet for the Switch.

Also if they are going to re-release Skyrim on the Switch (What is this like the tenth time Skyrim has been re-released?), then I think that Fallout New Vegas should get some Re-Mastery love. I believe it to be the single best Fallout game ever made and I would definitely re-purchase it to play it on the Switch.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
TALES OF VESPERIA

I don't own an Xbox 360. I will not buy a 360 for one game. I will not import it for PS3 because I don't know Japanese. Bandai Namco you have been KILLING it this year. Please do another good deed and bring this game to my PS4.

Last edited:
Back