• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Yeah I know that's the one I was talking about. :P

Thanks man. ^__^ I use Bed Head, it's something my little brother got in a gift bag he got at his senior lock the night of his graduation this year and one thing it was small container of Bed head gel. He didn't so he gave it to me. I don't normal use gel but I'll probably keep getting that when I run out of it and maybe some mousse.
I simply just use the L.A. Looks Power Spikes. I got it @ Walmart for about $5 & I've had this thing lasting for 2 whole years since I got it for as big of a bottle it is. & its not even halfway empty yet!(I basically just use like a raindrop size gel each day).

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Agreeing with this 100%! Nice pics dude, but this is definitely your hairstyle and it looks great on ya :D
Thank you good sir!

Meee

7626837738_77fb9f9fde_c.jpg

Here is another one, i think i never posted this one.... don't know what to think of this one

9886053524_d1211a5fb3_b.jpg

Gorgeous as always mvtm and whoever's in the second picture next to you , she looks good too. :)

I simply just use the L.A. Looks Power Spikes. I got it @ Walmart for about $5 & I've had this thing lasting for 2 whole years since I got it for as big of a bottle it is. & its not even halfway empty yet!(I basically just use like a raindrop size gel each day).

I just did a quick search, here's exactly what I use:

Spoiler:

[/spoiler]
I'll see if I can find that here. We have Walmart stores all over so probably.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey- wait, Dipu, have you been working out? You aren't a twig as much anymore! =D

And my life is a lie. . . At first glance, Sector Revenge looked like Neil Patrick Harris. -~-

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
So I got a couple more photos to show you folks. My niece took a picture of me playing on my friend's iPod while holding the WiiU touchscreen for him. I wasn't aware of the picture being taken until I checked Facebook 5 minutes after lol (She was snap chatting with my other niece out of state). This was 3 weekends ago. Unlike the other ones I've posted, you can sort of (not 100% clearly though) see how my hair style sort of has the Hugh Jackman's Wolverine look to it. I get compliments on it, I never thought of it until first mentioned to me lol x) (Just the front part, I don't do it all the way to side, I think I should try it sometime though!) & yes, that's my laptop you see on my desk.

The 2nd photo, I've posted before in an older photo thread but I figured I'd repost it for those who hadn't seen it yet. Its Mr Napkin Face! This was taken @ my graduation party back in 2010.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
So I got a couple more photos to show you folks. My niece took a picture of me playing on my friend's iPod while holding the WiiU touchscreen for him. I wasn't aware of the picture being taken until I checked Facebook 5 minutes after lol (She was snap chatting with my other niece out of state). This was 3 weekends ago. Unlike the other ones I've posted, you can sort of (not 100% clearly though) see how my hair style sort of has the Hugh Jackman's Wolverine look to it. I get compliments on it, I never thought of it until first mentioned to me lol x) (Just the front part, I don't do it all the way to side, I think I should try it sometime though!) & yes, that's my laptop you see on my desk.

The 2nd photo, I've posted before in an older photo thread but I figured I'd repost it for those who hadn't seen it yet. Its Mr Napkin Face! This was taken @ my graduation party back in 2010.

Ah yes, the infamous napkin man. I knew you would come back for me one day.
I'm ready for you.

In other news, look'n good! Great, you might say.

Sirfetch’d

lol I love the napkin pic a lot! You are looking great though dude :D

Sirfetch’d

Probably the best pose I've struck so far. And yeah, webcam pics are about all I can do. I don't really like using my phone.

Webcams always ruin my pictures by darkening them too much :[. However, I do like the pic and you look good man!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
This was me, when I was three.
Sorry scanner was not working anymore,
so I have to use my cellphone to take photo of my old photo instead. lol
The color looks weird, hopefully I can find a better one. :/

407626696.jpg

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

407626696.jpg

Spoiler:

PC has a lot of people that should be models and it is about damn time that one actually is. You look really good dude and I can see why the modeling agency hired you!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
PC has a lot of people that should be models and it is about damn time that one actually is. You look really good dude and I can see why the modeling agency hired you!
Thank you so much that meant a lot to me! :)
I'm sure that there are others who are lurking in the shadows like me! ;)
I wish I was 6'0 though, so I could get more gigs. -_-
I wasn't planning to come out like this, because modelling and Pokemon seemed to have nothing to do to each other. ~_~ I don't want to be label as advertising my career as well so... -_-
On a side note, I love the fact that Elesa is model, even though she was not depicted right.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
This was me, when I was three.

407626696.jpg

Spoiler:
Yo you are the man!
You should totally go one on one with The Rock. Do it. Do it.

Sirfetch’d

When doesn't Megan look great? Never! I agree with the others, the hls look amazing on ya girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back