• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Splatoon 2

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
I find that Dialogue Pearl & Marina kinda cute in this Splatfest

Spoiler:

blastofcitrus1

blastofcitrus
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
I haven't really played the single player but love multiplayer, especially during Splatfests! I don't play it non-stop but I like to get in 3-4 games a day when in the mood :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
tumblr_ow2c9uW9Lp1r3m58zo1_540.jpg

And the Chicken McNuggets have won Japan's McDonald's Splatfest!

Nice to finally see Marina win again after Pearl won two international Splatfests in a row.

Of course Team McNuggets won because of the Mulan Szechuan Sauce meme.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
tumblr_ox2vnd10Fp1v8j904o1_500.jpg

What the hell is this! The new Splatfest in Europe is a battle of which way toilet paper should face. Seriously, what does everyone think of this weird choice of Splatfest theme?

I saw the whole internet saying it's the most ridiculous idea for a Splatfest in the history of the Splatoon franchise, to the point that if Marina's team (the back roll) wins they will claim it to be the worst win of a Splatfest.

As much as I like Marina, I'm unfortunately going to have to be on Pearl's side with this.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
tumblr_ox2vnd10Fp1v8j904o1_500.jpg

What the hell is this! The new Splatfest in Europe is a battle of which way toilet paper should face. Seriously, what does everyone think of this weird choice of Splatfest theme?

I saw the whole internet saying it's the most ridiculous idea for a Splatfest in the history of the Splatoon franchise, to the point that if Marina's team (the back roll) wins they will claim it to be the worst win of a Splatfest.

As much as I like Marina, I'm unfortunately going to have to be on Pearl's side with this.

It's been prophesized since the first game.

61e.jpg

Years
I couldn't help but see all the salty tweets relating to this Splatfest.

Some Americans said that if this theme carried over to the US, they'd be done with Splatfests forever.

Years
tumblr_ox5rauWKcq1s2z1y6o2_540.png

Japan's Splatfest is a battle of Power vs Stamina!

And of course Japan once again gets an exclusive Splatfest that's miles better than the international version. That is, assuming if the Americans get the same trashy toilet paper duel as Europe.

Edit: Turns out this Splatfest is fake! The real Japanese Splatfest will be announced later this week.

Last edited:
Years
It's really a fake? Wow, and it looked really convincing because of the illustrations.

Yeah, and I was convinced as well. The official one will be announced some time in the coming days, and maybe the US one will get announced in that time as well.

And since my region (Australia) tends to share stuff with Europe, we're probably going to be stuck with the stupid toilet paper Splatfest as well.

Last edited:
Years
tumblr_oxesilhlE31u3akyno1_540.jpg

US Splatfest is a Halloween theme... Vampires vs Werewolves!

I guess the reason why this one is for North America while Europe got stuck with the toilet paper was because Halloween seems to be more of an American thing. Europe doesn't seem to notably celebrate it, hence why it got something different.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
tumblr_oxesilhlE31u3akyno1_540.jpg

US Splatfest is a Halloween theme... Vampires vs Werewolves!

I guess the reason why this one is for North America while Europe got stuck with the toilet paper was because Halloween seems to be more of an American thing. Europe doesn't seem to notably celebrate it, hence why it got something different.

I still wish it was Ghosts vs. Aliens. Anyway, I'm pretty divisive, I want to go with Team Vampire because DIO, but I also want to go with Team Werewolf because Star Wolf.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Halloween themed splatfest on Friday the 13th! Nice.

Australia is paired with the US for Splatfests now so they don't get the toilet paper one, lol. I don't get Nintendo of Europe's thinking with them giving such a random theme in October.

Years
Thank god my region is spared from the stupid toilet paper. It always weirded me why we got paired with Europe for Splatoon 1 Splatfests, but now we get paired with the US.

tumblr_oxfkrvoRCd1s2z1y6o2_500.jpg

Looks like the Power vs Stamina Splatfest for Japan is now legit. This is the first time in the Splatoon 2 era that the Splatfests are different in each region.

Years
Results of the toilet paper Splatfest have come!

Front Roll took out popularity, with 72% to Back Roll's 28%.
Front Roll also won solo with 53%, though Back Roll won in the teams format with 53% of the wins there.

So there we go, Front Roll obviously won! That's now three European Splatfests in a row that Pearl has won!

Back