• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I like the theme going on. Although, I would have thought Luigi would have some green in his shirt or at least some more color since he's all in gray and only the text is outstanding throughout the whole banner.

5/10

Years
It's really cute and well organized, but the box of colour seems a bit empty. And I think the text would be better if it was more muted like the rest of the signature.
(By the way, is that a new Pokemon or is it fake? Because I kind of like it.)

9/10

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
8/210 black text is better, but still too hard to read on my skin (dark grey skin) but that is my fault.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
6/10 It looks decent, but I don't like the dimensions of the pic. It just feels to too tall. Then I'm not a fan of the bunch of pictures below. The sig is fine, just not a style of doing it I like.

Last edited:

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
Years
Nice job on the gameboy. I never would be able to do that. (I suck at making custom sprites.) :/ Good times, good times...
Rating: 9/10
I think you should try making a GBA sprite too.

Years
5/10. To be completely honest, this doesn't seem like a signature to be rated, but to hold information that you would like others to see and just that.
As for my opinion on the banner, the Mugshot is just a very simple splice job. It's very obvious to see the differences between the Pokemon sprite and the Kirby sprite. It just bothers me. The blue Serif text seems out of place as well.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Interesting. The style definately fits well, though I an say I don't like the color combos. Everythign else looks very good.

8/10

And I'd like a sig I made for someone else lately rated instead.

HansenSig001.png

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
6/10

I like the idea, just don't think its been done to the potential it could be. Everythign could be a bit more sharp and professional feeling. that would increase my rating by a few if that were done.

I want this revamped version of what I posted a few back rated. Just so there's no confusion on what it is, its a requested sig on a hockey league forum where people make their own players.

HansenSig001a.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back