The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Play Together Trade Corner
Help Thread Official Hack Checking Thread

Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old December 1st, 2016 (3:13 PM).
Synthye's Avatar
Synthye Synthye is offline
FC: 4571-1627-8955
IGN: Synthye
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
If it has a Classic Ribbon, then it looks alright to me.
Spoiler:


Source
Yey Ty ! it haves an ribbon ! :3 so it gonna be ultra awesome Umbreon yey !
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #27    
Old December 31st, 2016 (4:39 PM).
mega beedrill's Avatar
mega beedrill mega beedrill is offline
Shiny Hunter
FC: 0533 8775 9086
IGN:
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 693
can someone please tell me if these are hacked :

wailord (shiny)
ID No. - 01337
OT : emure
level : 100
-dive
-waterfall
-rock smash
-surf
ability : pressure
nature : brave
it doesn't have the blue pentagon

gallade (shiny)
ID No. - 13535
OT : TYLER
Level : 100
-psycho cut
-knock off
-close combat
-false swipe
ability : justified
nature : adamant
it has the blue pentagon

flygon (shiny)
level 50
ID No. - 36322
OT : sam
-earthquake
-fire blast
-dragon rush
-hyper beam
-ability : levitate
-nature : naughty
it doesn't have the blue pentagon

azelf (shiny)
level : 100
ID No. - 41051
OT : xxex
-stealth rock
-hidden power
-iron tail
-taunt
-ability : levitate
-nature : naive
it has the blue pentagon

palkia ( shiny )
level : 100
ID No. - 52922
OT : ty
-spacial rend
-heal block
-fire blast
-thunder
ability - pressure
-nature : quiet
it doesn't have the blue pentagon

any help is appreciated :)
__________________
check out my store : https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=387552
Reply With Quote
  #28    
Old January 3rd, 2017 (3:35 PM).
RoadMart's Avatar
RoadMart RoadMart is offline
Rated Tem outta Tem
FC: 3883-7618-4217
IGN: Road
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Aomori, Japan
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega beedrill View Post
can someone please tell me if these are hacked :

wailord (shiny)
ID No. - 01337
OT : emure
level : 100
-dive
-waterfall
-rock smash
-surf
ability : pressure
nature : brave
it doesn't have the blue pentagon

gallade (shiny)
ID No. - 13535
OT : TYLER
Level : 100
-psycho cut
-knock off
-close combat
-false swipe
ability : justified
nature : adamant
it has the blue pentagon

flygon (shiny)
level 50
ID No. - 36322
OT : sam
-earthquake
-fire blast
-dragon rush
-hyper beam
-ability : levitate
-nature : naughty
it doesn't have the blue pentagon

azelf (shiny)
level : 100
ID No. - 41051
OT : xxex
-stealth rock
-hidden power
-iron tail
-taunt
-ability : levitate
-nature : naive
it has the blue pentagon

palkia ( shiny )
level : 100
ID No. - 52922
OT : ty
-spacial rend
-heal block
-fire blast
-thunder
ability - pressure
-nature : quiet
it doesn't have the blue pentagon

any help is appreciated
These look fine at a first glance, but to be sure we'd need caught location, level and date (even on non-blue pentagon, just the region is fine), IVs (check with the IV checker guy and report his results), and maybe any ribbons they have just in case.
__________________





I am Currently:

Changing trade times due to inconvenience and stress.

See trade thread for details.

Trade Thread
Shinies, Events, and services.
6th and 7th Gen.

Dex Tracker
Pokemon in White are Shinies I need. See trade thread for details.
Reply With Quote
  #29    
Old January 11th, 2017 (1:14 PM).
Yuntao's Avatar
Yuntao Yuntao is offline
Yun
FC:
IGN: Yun
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 16
I just got a shiny suicune from a trade with someone.
I went to the IV checker and it has perfect HP, sp.atk and sp.def IV's, and it made me suspicious.

Level 100
Ultra ball
OT: The trainer I got it from
ID: 27439
Ability: Pressure
HP:399/Atk:158/Def:233/Sp.Atk:216/Sp.Def:292/Speed:229
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Mischievous
Date met: 6/4/2015
Where: Faraway place
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30    
Old January 11th, 2017 (4:16 PM).
RoadMart's Avatar
RoadMart RoadMart is offline
Rated Tem outta Tem
FC: 3883-7618-4217
IGN: Road
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Aomori, Japan
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuntao View Post
I just got a shiny suicune from a trade with someone.
I went to the IV checker and it has perfect HP, sp.atk and sp.def IV's, and it made me suspicious.

Level 100
Ultra ball
OT: The trainer I got it from
ID: 27439
Ability: Pressure
HP:399/Atk:158/Def:233/Sp.Atk:216/Sp.Def:292/Speed:229
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Mischievous
Date met: 6/4/2015
Where: Faraway place
This is 6th Gen native, yes (has blue pentagon)? Then it's fine. All Legendary Pokemon received in 6th Gen (whether in-game or via Event) have a guaranteed 3 IVs of 31. Seems like it's just an SRed Suicune from ORAS.
__________________





I am Currently:

Changing trade times due to inconvenience and stress.

See trade thread for details.

Trade Thread
Shinies, Events, and services.
6th and 7th Gen.

Dex Tracker
Pokemon in White are Shinies I need. See trade thread for details.
Reply With Quote
  #31    
Old January 15th, 2017 (8:08 PM).
Konjester's Avatar
Konjester Konjester is offline
FC: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester, Jester
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 164
I just got a rowlet with Curse and ominous wind. Since pokebank hasnt hit yet, this is hacked, right?
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester
Check out my Hatchery for trades!:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X9P5k-Qd9eNfl0KRt7KorELb73x9n6xbKKI6Fa33IA8/edit?usp=drivesdk
Reply With Quote
  #32    
Old January 15th, 2017 (8:28 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 4012 5688 9276
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konjester View Post
I just got a rowlet with Curse and ominous wind. Since pokebank hasnt hit yet, this is hacked, right?
Those are both egg moves that the parent can learn in S / M.
__________________
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #33    
Old January 15th, 2017 (8:33 PM).
Konjester's Avatar
Konjester Konjester is offline
FC: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester, Jester
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Those are both egg moves that the parent can learn in S / M.
The parent pokemon being farfetchd and natu/xatu..... Just checked into it. Its hacked because the parents arent available till pokebank
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester
Check out my Hatchery for trades!:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X9P5k-Qd9eNfl0KRt7KorELb73x9n6xbKKI6Fa33IA8/edit?usp=drivesdk
Reply With Quote
  #34    
Old January 15th, 2017 (8:35 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 4012 5688 9276
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konjester View Post
The parent pokemon being farfetchd and natu/xatu..... Just checked into it. Its hacked because the parents arent available till pokebank
Sorry I was looking at ominous wind, then yes, it's hacked.
__________________
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #35    
Old January 16th, 2017 (5:39 AM).
*LUX*'s Avatar
*LUX* *LUX* is offline
FC: 5472-9420-1347
IGN: Ash
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 143
Just need to know if this was hacked or not

Rowlet (shiny)
Level 50
Pokeball
OT: omega
Nature: careful
Ability: overgrow
ID No. 538960
Date met: 11/21/2016
Where: Iki town
Level met: lvl 5
Characteristic: alert to sounds
Moves:
-tackle
-leakage
-growl
HP-143/attack-75/defense-75/speed-62/sp.def-77/sp.atk-63
It has the black Dpad symbol
__________________
Dream Pokémon Team

Reply With Quote
  #36    
Old January 16th, 2017 (5:54 AM).
hhDude's Avatar
hhDude hhDude is offline
Freeky Deeky
FC: 4098-6773-0300
IGN: hhDude
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by *LUX* View Post
Just need to know if this was hacked or not

Rowlet (shiny)
Level 50
Pokeball
OT: omega
Nature: careful
Ability: overgrow
ID No. 538960
Date met: 11/21/2016
Where: Iki town
Level met: lvl 5
Characteristic: alert to sounds
Moves:
-tackle
-leakage
-growl
HP-143/attack-75/defense-75/speed-62/sp.def-77/sp.atk-63
It has the black Dpad symbol
Nothing that says "I'm definitely hacked".. BUT there are a few suspect things. being at level 50 with those moves is kinda strange, not impossible but definitely strange. Getting a shiny starter in Iki Town is again not impossible but the math & time behind that.. doesn't favor the player, better to breed for one. I would check IV's. If they're all maxed I would say definitely hacked.
__________________



FC: 4098-6773-0300

IGN: hhDude


I make signatures in my free time. PM me if you'd like one.
Reply With Quote
  #37    
Old January 16th, 2017 (5:58 AM).
*LUX*'s Avatar
*LUX* *LUX* is offline
FC: 5472-9420-1347
IGN: Ash
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhDude View Post
Nothing that says "I'm definitely hacked".. BUT there are a few suspect things. being at level 50 with those moves is kinda strange, not impossible but definitely strange. Getting a shiny starter in Iki Town is again not impossible but the math & time behind that.. doesn't favor the player, better to breed for one. I would check IV's. If they're all maxed I would say definitely hacked.
Ah ok well how do I check ivs because I'm still in the game pretty early like only on the second island but thank you for replying
__________________
Dream Pokémon Team

Reply With Quote
  #38    
Old January 16th, 2017 (6:02 AM).
hhDude's Avatar
hhDude hhDude is offline
Freeky Deeky
FC: 4098-6773-0300
IGN: hhDude
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by *LUX* View Post
Ah ok well how do I check ivs because I'm still in the game pretty early like only on the second island but thank you for replying
Endgame you get to go to a place called battle tree. There's a guy standing next to the PC there. Talk to him and he adds a "judge" option to the bottom of your PC screen. It'll display IV's in the same way EV's are displayed when you press Y in a summary page.
__________________



FC: 4098-6773-0300

IGN: hhDude


I make signatures in my free time. PM me if you'd like one.
Reply With Quote
  #39    
Old January 16th, 2017 (6:07 AM).
*LUX*'s Avatar
*LUX* *LUX* is offline
FC: 5472-9420-1347
IGN: Ash
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhDude View Post
Endgame you get to go to a place called battle tree. There's a guy standing next to the PC there. Talk to him and he adds a "judge" option to the bottom of your PC screen. It'll display IV's in the same way EV's are displayed when you press Y in a summary page.
Ok great thank you
__________________
Dream Pokémon Team

Reply With Quote
  #40    
Old January 16th, 2017 (12:13 PM).
Konjester's Avatar
Konjester Konjester is offline
FC: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester, Jester
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by *LUX* View Post
Ok great thank you
If you would like, you could trade the rowlet over to me for a minute to check the IVs.
(Or the other guy that quoted you might be able to)

Let me know if I can help.
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester
Check out my Hatchery for trades!:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X9P5k-Qd9eNfl0KRt7KorELb73x9n6xbKKI6Fa33IA8/edit?usp=drivesdk
Reply With Quote
  #41    
Old January 16th, 2017 (1:55 PM).
*LUX*'s Avatar
*LUX* *LUX* is offline
FC: 5472-9420-1347
IGN: Ash
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konjester View Post
If you would like, you could trade the rowlet over to me for a minute to check the IVs.
(Or the other guy that quoted you might be able to)

Let me know if I can help.
Yea sure that would be great if you don't mind ill message you when I get home
__________________
Dream Pokémon Team

Reply With Quote
  #42    
Old January 16th, 2017 (2:11 PM).
Konjester's Avatar
Konjester Konjester is offline
FC: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester, Jester
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by *LUX* View Post
Yea sure that would be great if you don't mind ill message you when I get home
I don't mind at all, let me know when you plan to get online and I'll check for you
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester
Check out my Hatchery for trades!:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X9P5k-Qd9eNfl0KRt7KorELb73x9n6xbKKI6Fa33IA8/edit?usp=drivesdk
Reply With Quote
  #43    
Old January 16th, 2017 (5:36 PM).
RoadMart's Avatar
RoadMart RoadMart is offline
Rated Tem outta Tem
FC: 3883-7618-4217
IGN: Road
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Aomori, Japan
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by *LUX* View Post
Just need to know if this was hacked or not

Rowlet (shiny)
Level 50
Pokeball
OT: omega
Nature: careful
Ability: overgrow
ID No. 538960
Date met: 11/21/2016
Where: Iki town
Level met: lvl 5
Characteristic: alert to sounds
Moves:
-tackle
-leakage
-growl
HP-143/attack-75/defense-75/speed-62/sp.def-77/sp.atk-63
It has the black Dpad symbol
You guys didn't really need to do all that work, it's high enough level to just pop the info into a calculator. I did so and everything is 30-31, so I would say definitely hacked.
Calculator Results

NOTE: No I did nor forget about possible EVs, but the calculator will show an alert if a stat is too high for not having EVs, and none of those alerts come up. Pretty standard Lv. 50 hack.
__________________





I am Currently:

Changing trade times due to inconvenience and stress.

See trade thread for details.

Trade Thread
Shinies, Events, and services.
6th and 7th Gen.

Dex Tracker
Pokemon in White are Shinies I need. See trade thread for details.
Reply With Quote
  #44    
Old January 16th, 2017 (6:09 PM).
*LUX*'s Avatar
*LUX* *LUX* is offline
FC: 5472-9420-1347
IGN: Ash
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadMart View Post
You guys didn't really need to do all that work, it's high enough level to just pop the info into a calculator. I did so and everything is 30-31, so I would say definitely hacked.
Calculator Results

NOTE: No I did nor forget about possible EVs, but the calculator will show an alert if a stat is too high for not having EVs, and none of those alerts come up. Pretty standard Lv. 50 hack.
O ok thanks
__________________
Dream Pokémon Team

Reply With Quote
  #45    
Old January 16th, 2017 (6:10 PM).
*LUX*'s Avatar
*LUX* *LUX* is offline
FC: 5472-9420-1347
IGN: Ash
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konjester View Post
I don't mind at all, let me know when you plan to get online and I'll check for you
I'm online now
__________________
Dream Pokémon Team

Reply With Quote
  #46    
Old January 16th, 2017 (8:25 PM).
Konjester's Avatar
Konjester Konjester is offline
FC: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester, Jester
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by *LUX* View Post
I'm online now
So sorry for the delay, turned into a really busy day so I havent been able to check or play today.

Still online?
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester
Check out my Hatchery for trades!:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X9P5k-Qd9eNfl0KRt7KorELb73x9n6xbKKI6Fa33IA8/edit?usp=drivesdk
Reply With Quote
  #47    
Old January 17th, 2017 (4:44 PM).
*LUX*'s Avatar
*LUX* *LUX* is offline
FC: 5472-9420-1347
IGN: Ash
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konjester View Post
So sorry for the delay, turned into a really busy day so I havent been able to check or play today.

Still online?
Hey sorry I was busy with school and stuff but I'm online now
__________________
Dream Pokémon Team

Reply With Quote
  #48    
Old January 17th, 2017 (5:02 PM).
Konjester's Avatar
Konjester Konjester is offline
FC: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester, Jester
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by *LUX* View Post
Hey sorry I was busy with school and stuff but I'm online now
Alright, give me a few minutes and Ill check and we can trade it back
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester
Check out my Hatchery for trades!:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X9P5k-Qd9eNfl0KRt7KorELb73x9n6xbKKI6Fa33IA8/edit?usp=drivesdk
Reply With Quote
  #49    
Old January 17th, 2017 (5:02 PM).
*LUX*'s Avatar
*LUX* *LUX* is offline
FC: 5472-9420-1347
IGN: Ash
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konjester View Post
Alright, give me a few minutes and Ill check and we can trade it back
OK awesome thanks
__________________
Dream Pokémon Team

Reply With Quote
  #50    
Old January 17th, 2017 (5:05 PM).
Konjester's Avatar
Konjester Konjester is offline
FC: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester, Jester
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by *LUX* View Post
OK awesome thanks
No problem. Ready to trade back anytime.
It is 31/perfect on all 6 IVs
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 3540-3316-8785
IGN: Konjester
Check out my Hatchery for trades!:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X9P5k-Qd9eNfl0KRt7KorELb73x9n6xbKKI6Fa33IA8/edit?usp=drivesdk
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:05 AM.