• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
The game is great! But, I have a few Questions:

Can I evolve Snorunt into froslass?
Can I evolve flabebe into florges?
Are there stones in this game?
How will I know if my pokemon stops learning new moves?
What generation are the movesets of the pok?mon? Is it custom moveset?

I just started playing the game and I want to be prepared. Thx! <3

Yes, but not in the demo.
It's mostly Gen 7, but a couple are custom.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
Hi! Your hack is really really really great! Playing it feels like I'm playing a DS pokemon game. Almost all features of the DS pokemon games are in it. However, I was just wondering:
1. Are there ways to get hidden ability pokemon in the future?
2. Will the new gen breeding system be implemented soon? (power items, destiny knot, everstone, etc.)
3. Are there battle frontier-like places in the future?
P.S. This hack is really the best. I can't wait for the next release!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I gotta say this hack is looking quite impressive so far! I'm looking forward to seeing it improve. By the way, is there a discord server where we can keep up with this hack's progress? If not, perhaps you might consider creating one in the near future? Just a thought. Either way, keep up the great work!

Last edited:

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years
I gotta say this hack is looking quite impressive so far! I'm looking forward to seeing it improve. By the way, is there a discord server where we can keep up with this hack's progress? If not, perhaps you might consider creating one in the near future? Just a thought. Either way, keep up the great work!

We do not have a discord server for keeping up with the hack, just check this thread occasionally. All updates will be posted here.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hi, loving your game so far, but I keep finding one issue that I'd like help around. Anytime I come across a trainer using an Absol, the game suddenly goes back to the start again and I have to reload my last save. Any advice on getting around this would be nice cause I can't get the next gym badge at this point since his first Pokemon is an Absol.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Hi, loving your game so far, but I keep finding one issue that I'd like help around. Anytime I come across a trainer using an Absol, the game suddenly goes back to the start again and I have to reload my last save. Any advice on getting around this would be nice cause I can't get the next gym badge at this point since his first Pokemon is an Absol.
Try downloading the latest version (1.2.5). There was a bug with knock off which has since been fixed.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Since that gym I got stuck at was just about the last thing I could do anyways, I will say It was a lot of fun! Can't wait to play the next installment!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
This isint that big of a deal but I noticed a bug on the tm's where they all say Greatly lowers Sp. Attack no matter the tm and the HM is behind the numbers

Back