• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Savage Silver (Check out the TRAILER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Bad news update on this hack for those who care. I've barely made any progress on it in the last few months.
Fortunately for me and unfortunately for this hack, I'm a legit adult now. Meaning my free time has been sparse and I haven't felt too motivated to spent the free time that I have working on this hack.
I suspect that eventually I'll get back to it. And I hope to start working on it soon. But I'm low on time and motivation which is a great combo for slow progress. I'm doubtful that I'll finish the hack this year. But things can change.

Besides, the community hack has been (seemingly) pretty slow on progress that's a whole community working on it, hehehe. Surely, it's okay for one man to be lazy on his own personal project.

wheldon

Nexus
Years
Bad news update on this hack for those who care. I've barely made any progress on it in the last few months.
Fortunately for me and unfortunately for this hack, I'm a legit adult now. Meaning my free time has been sparse and I haven't felt too motivated to spent the free time that I have working on this hack.
I suspect that eventually I'll get back to it. And I hope to start working on it soon. But I'm low on time and motivation which is a great combo for slow progress. I'm doubtful that I'll finish the hack this year. But things can change.

Besides, the community hack has been (seemingly) pretty slow on progress that's a whole community working on it, hehehe. Surely, it's okay for one man to be lazy on his own personal project.

that is pretty sad actually but i hope you find your motivation soon and if you don't, what to do is how the damn life works.
(sorry for both my english and grammar i'm not to good on this)

Years

I thought 18 is the legit adult age?

in any case, no worries, putting things in a priority list is good. you want do this hack so, you will eventually find time for it :)

Years
I precisely finished Korosu yesterday and then read your message. Looking forward to this one! Your hacks are extremely fun. But of course, take your time, we'll wait patiently! Life is important, this is just a hobby, so don't worry.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I thought 18 is the legit adult age?

in any case, no worries, putting things in a priority list is good. you want do this hack so, you will eventually find time for it :)

Yeah, but I pretty much lived like a kid for another 4 years in college. {XD}

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 27, 2021
pretty good silver was my one of the favorite characters he was a dark knight

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
Hey, no worries man. Take your time with it. If you do it when you actually want to do it, it will surely be much better than when you just finish it for the sake of just getting done with. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
hey maywheather vs pac yao was worth waiting for and so will this. but if you dont decide to finish this hack, south parks kyles mom gonna give you a golden shower someone just as bulky and repulsive LOL have a good summer man!!!

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Yo, how did you make the Johto region?

There's a Johto rom base that was made by Dark Psychic. It needs some work before you can legitimately use it but it's still very useful and maps out most of Johto.

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years

A shame that you're not feeling it right now, your hacks are frickin' good, I haven't logged in for a few months and when I saw this I knew it would be a fantastic play. Eagerly awaiting the day you finish it, good luck.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
Crizzle this game has which Pokemon as starter ?

is downloading this ROM is legal.i don't own savage silver in my GBA s.p .

please reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trainer 766

Sorry to mention that.tell me about the starter

Why didn't you read, at all, Crizzle's last post on this thread? He's way too busy to brief you about it ffs. Jeez, if only you'd stop, then one of the most obvious choice is Sneasel. You happy now?

Trainer 766

Super pumped about this, only got into ROM Hacks a few months back but Korosu is probably one of my all time favourites. Can't wait for SS!

You'd have to wait, as told by Crizzle himself:

Excuse me for going off-topic, er-hem.
Bulbasaur 11 said:
are you angry
You should know by now that it's impossible for me to remain patient and calm whilst trying to deal with one who isn't. You've been told several times not to stress the creator with any BS but you still consistently spammed. Liking my post to get me notified won't help either, as how I don't wanna flood this thread with pointless conversation. This would be the last time I'm responding to your nonsensical question. From now on, I'm ignoring you.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Hey guys. Is anyone interested in privately playing an early/incomplete version of Savage Silver next week and giving me some feedback?
If so, send me a PM letting me know your interest.
If not, have a wonderful life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back