• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♛ Legendary Pokemon Club (new event started!) ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
In a real life setting, ignoring stats and the mechanics of the games, how powerful are legendaries really are and how powerful do you think they should be?

Well they would always be the most powerful, that's for sure. After all they are legendaries and deserve that status. They would be the ones on top, the ones everybody would frighten. Legendaries would rule the land, and could only be beaten by an extremely strong force of some sort. A human would not have the power to defeat one, perhaps maybe grow a bond with one.

TheAC29

A new adventure begins now
Years
Username: TheAC29
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Giratina (Origin Forme) and Rayquaza
Answer a Topic: My favorite version mascots is Giratina and Rayquaza, because they're my fave legendary pokemon I've ever had. :)

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Username: Wind Heart
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Shaymin and Victini.
Answer a Topic:
(Have you seen Kyurem vs. Sword of Justice yet?) I saw it in official Pokémon Youtube channel as sneak peeks, but not fully yet. I'll watch it when I got this movie on DVD. Just by watching the sneak peeks of it I think this movie looks awesome!
(What it would be if Arceus was the mascot to his own game?) I think Game Freak should make the storyline super epic to fit him! This might be the greatest hits!
(What are your favorite version mascots?) My favorite mascots are Ho-Oh, Rayquaza and Black Kyurem.
(What is your favorite legendary Pokémon?) Victini for Victory!

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
How powerful Mew and Mewtwo really is?

Well I would say they're really powerful, if not. The strongest. Mew & Mewtwo duo are just so strong together, they're in sync with each other. It would be cool to see some of the duos from otehr region go in an all out bash with each other. Probably Mew and Mewtwo would come out victorious. Mew got that pink bubble that reflects anything, and Mewtwo's shadowball attack ain't nothing to mess around with :P

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
How powerful Mew and Mewtwo really is?

Well I would say they're really powerful, if not. The strongest. Mew & Mewtwo duo are just so strong together, they're in sync with each other. It would be cool to see some of the duos from otehr region go in an all out bash with each other. Probably Mew and Mewtwo would come out victorious. Mew got that pink bubble that reflects anything, and Mewtwo's shadowball attack ain't nothing to mess around with :P

Brings back memories of the mewtwo movie :P. But then there was Darkria...

I wonder what would happen if all the legendaries had some kinda war with eachother

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
I bet if ALL the legendaries got into a war, everyone would die. If the ubers gone into war, the whole WORLD would implode! Or explode. Your choice of death. Haha!

Starry Windy

Years
Mew and Mewtwo are a perfect combination because Mew and Mewtwo are specialized in their own way (Mew in many move possibilities, Mewtwo in Psychic-oriented attack). If all Legendaries got into war, there might be a HUGE chaos, yet there might be a chance where some of the Legendaries try to protect the peace. By the way, what's your favorite signature Legendary Pokémon attack (like Aeroblast, Judgment)?

Last edited:

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Username:Kirito-kun
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners:Jirachi and Victini
Answer a Topic:Have any of you seen Kyurem vs. The Swords of Justice yet?:yes i have,i downloaded it.

What it would be like if Arcues was a mascot to his own game?:Pretty cool i'll finish it

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Regirock & Registeel n.n

I'ma go back to and old topic for this c:

What is your favourite legendary Pokémon?
It's a really hard toss up between Regirock and Registeel for me. They're both incredibly cool golems with countless interesting traits and quirks about them, plus the way they speak is adorable! I think Regirock is a bit more interesting than Registeel but Registeel is more inkeeping with how I imagined the legendary golems to be and Registeel is a fair amount more useful in battle than Regirock. Sooo they both have a lot of positives and negatives to them... I think I'll go with Registeel as favourite though since he's just such well designed Pokémon and I love the idea of commanding a huge steel golem. That's not to say I don't like Regice though, he's way up on my list too but unfortunately Regice just isn't as useful or as nicely designed as the other two golems D:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
In a real life setting, ignoring stats and the mechanics of the games, how powerful are legendaries really are and how powerful do you think they should be?
I believe they would be stronger than the games allow. Some of the legends are crazy-scary powerful. Lugia spends its days underwater because its power is too great. Ho-oh can apparently resurrect the deceased. Celebi can time travel. Kyogre and Groudon can create oceans and land masses. Dialga and Palkia can bend time and space. Giratina can dimension-hop. Oh and Arceus created the universe!... And then there is a water-skating pony, an ancient pop diva, and an even more ancient but heavily modified bug, haha. Some of the former legends I listed absolutely qualify as gods of ____ in the Pokemon realm.

What's your favorite signature Legendary Pokémon attack?
I am enamored by Sacred Fire. It has an awesome animation and bgm in GSC. It's a killer Fire attack too. In 3rd gen, I also grew fond of the Lati twins' Mist Ball and especialllyyy Luster Purge (which lost its luster lol / quality in animation / in later generations). Move animation is a selling point here, and a little bit of nostalgia doesn't hurt. :)

@LilJz1234: Welcome to the club! Mew is very rare, being promotion only. Even so, I managed to get one via the Mew glitch. :D

@rainerman3: Howdy~ I still have yet to see the latest movie. ;-;

@Seraphimon-sama: Hi and thanks for posting. We are huge Latias fans, yay!

@TheAC29: Welcome, and I searched around to find the origin forme just for you. :)

@Wind Heart: Awesome, welcome then! I used to get the Pokemon movies on VHS. Remember those days...

@Kirito-kun: You are too cool for joining. :O I wonder how I can force olli to livesteam watch the Kyurem movie, hm.

@AlexOzzyCake: Hey, cutie! The way you speak is adorkable I like the way the golems speak too. Legends are pretty cool when they have neat anime cries (like Latias!). ;)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yep. And that is why Mew holds the #1 spot on my list of being the rarest legendary Pokemon. Even tho it's probably one of the strongest Pokemon, it's very playful, sweet and nice. Good thing also. Imagine if Mew wanted to destroy the world or something like that :P

And I also got a Mew to finally complete my Kanto pokedex thanks to RNC :D

Starry Windy

Years
I think they will be too powerful than I would imagine.

If I am allowed to answer my question myself, my favorite Signature Legendary move is Seed Flare. A move that usually hits its mark, and a stat reduction to enemy bonus is a treat! This move looks powerful in games, too.

Now I have just watched the Keldeo movie. I got it a few hours ago. This action-packed movie is awesome!

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

In real life setting, ignoring stats and the mechanics of, how powerful are legendaries really are and how powerful do you think they should be?

What a nice question I would like to ask to someone!
Seen, in a balanced game, I think purposely programmers that would'nt add Legends like a unbeatable creature unless we have similar creature in our party.
It was for game's part.

In real life, I think they would be unbeatable with common Pokémon.
Each Legendary Pokémon has a responsibility very precise and important, which is to have cosmic forces. Especially the Anti-Matter and The God Pokémon , Space Pokémon and the other one for Time. Etc ...
We know that Arceus has the highest number of Ev possible until then.But more seriously, Arceus made the universe, the world with its THOUSAND HANDS.
I think they would be very, very, very very very more powerful than inside the game.

It would be like asking a human to collect a kilogram of anti-mantter in the face. It would be simply impossible.
Or faced the wrath of Groudon, which would split the earth in two, leaving Heatran waking up dumped his anger with volcanoes
etc ...

But...I'm wondering about something. Why Legends are so weak in the Movies...?
You can even see about Arceus...He made the worlds, who are 100000x more bigger than him, BUT he get owned by an army of Rattatic.
I can't understand their true power as God, Elementals, Ocean/Ground, etc...
They're very underrated.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
In a real life setting, ignoring stats and the mechanics of the games, how powerful are legendaries really and how powerful do you think they should be?

Pretty sure they'd be a heck of a lot stronger. It just seems that in the games, their powers are really limited, seeing as just a Pokemon that's regarded as really weak, like a Rattata or something, could easily beat any legendary with a big enough difference in the levels. The anime pretty much counters this, as levels are non-existant in there, and pretty much all of the big legendaries can beat nearly any relatively normal Pokemon, so yeah. That'd be no different in real life. And I feel like some of them even appear too weak in the anime. I mean, Arceus created the entire Pokemon world and is pretty much a god, yet two humans with an army of Pokemon got it down with ease, and it had trouble beating Pokemon it created itself. If it had the power to create them, it should surely have the power to dispose of them again, but then again, iirc it didn't have all its powers at the time, and they needed to keep the plot exciting. Kids don't want to see Arceus wreck everything, they want to see Ash saving the world for, what, the 6th time! But yeah, in real life, angering any of the big legendaries would probably be sure to end the world, granted that none of the other legendaries care enough to try and stop them.

Uhh, not sure if Aurora Beam is a signature move, but in any case, it wouldn't be the one anyways. I much preferred Ho-oh's over that one anyway, but my favourite would be Dialga's Roar of Time. It's the only signature move that I actually really noticed, and at the time I was like freaking out because it was so super awesome and powerful and it beat all the level 3 Starly's in one hit!!! Then I realised it was easy to miss with it and it actually wasn't all that great, but I still loved the animation, and it was still my preferred move to use with Dialga :p

Years

For me, definitely Dialga's Roar of Time and Palkia's Spacial Rend. Both have awesome animations and are very strong. Even though the former is one of those Hyper Beam variants, it's at least unresisted by everything other than Steel which is what makes it strong. And I think Spacial Rend has an awesome effect of slashing despite being Special-based.

CourageHound

Years
What's your favorite legendary signature attack?

I guess, thinking back it would have to be either seed flare or luster purge. Both ave very cool animations in-game. Both also lower a stat of your opponent which could give you a tactical advantage.

CourageHound

Years
Finally~

Current Topic:
Judding from the new legendarie's new artwork, it looks like they are gunna be epic :D. Yveltal I admit does look pretty beast, but i'm gping with Xerneas due to how serene and majestc it looks in the trailer.
Although i'm kinda stumpped as to what possible roles they might play in the story.

Starry Windy

Years
What do you think about Xerneas and Yveltal, the new Legendary Pokemon?

In my opinion, I noticed Yveltal is the first vulture-like Legendary Pokemon, so its design is interesting. And Xerneas looks great that I think it is the Gen VI's Virizion, its design is like gleaming light, too! So I think their possible roles maybe look like Light vs Dark.

Years
What do you think about Xerneas and Yveltal, the new Legendary Pokemon?

When I first saw these two, I had to say that their designs are very sleek-looking and beautiful. Given their appearances, Xerneas is supposed to represent light (so maybe a Psychic-type?) while Yveltal represents darkness (presumably Dark/Flying), although I don't know how their roles will be portrayed in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back