• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electric Pokemon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Electric Pokemon Fan club!

picture.php

My top 6 favorite electric types! Had a hard but fun time trying to draw them.

Welcome to the club! This club is for those fans who just love everything about those Pokemon with the shocking personality: their moves, abilities, enhancing items and the big shots that train them in game and in the show! Electric types are the 8th rarest Pokemon, and this club will show you how amazing they really are!

Club Rules
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Clubs' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. Everyone can choose two electric type partner Pokemon (mandatory to join) from the list upon joining and you can nickname them. Optional : How about sharing your top 6 favorite electric types and/or which ones are in your Electric all star team.
5. I am open to any topics or suggestions to keep the club afloat. If you want to share them, go ahead and send me a pm and I will respond back to your topic or suggestion.
6. Have fun and be respectful of other members!

Sign-Up Form
Username:
Partner Pokemon:
Reason for joining:
Answer the current topic!

[FONT=&quot]New Current Topic[FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Would you like to see an Elite Four Member with Electric Types? Why or Why not? What would they be like? What Pokemon would they have? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]Old Topic
:[/FONT][/FONT]
1. Who is your favorite electric Pokemon and why?
[/FONT]Is there any animal/creature you would like to see turned into an electric type? Can be made up. Be creative.
List Of Pokemon
31+3887df379THkgQKfNsxgVcDvvINNmBD8JsysYGeU7UoeKzt44mrrYrBZ0F2GFJFP4UHQuXQ1O1RWYTKF0JPMaSmHILE+5itwHeTCyQTgUxxt8xoXCNM2ol5Lx0WnRCKxJZI++0R5qnAcg48vrGu2wSWS8a8BDh+0afY6XxYiqnEQmhMCEPmzX1OjhHsxWvG5WizeQ4RlJzyR8xafFuCV+AX8EbDgv1oGzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
EfyNFzyJo6A9sAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
P3cL2H1gHRG4X725mAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
QFTVAE9I8nbKwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
jk9hcH9+13tQsyRAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
RfW53juzjSMTtOd8yOacbsmGbMjmnG7JhmzI5pxj83F6bl2G3eAwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
x8SMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
0tVB8w8F7BCdcSTc+AfqSEeKAUtNmwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
on3xj4zr8rvVfrmELi3QdiqDnmq2KxgHK+bGUOdmeOwgLZtCEvUHzwxkr71EPZFv+cSQsjZRM4mYMAf+KVK2boqWPUd2z8eDO5DDRBPpQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
ZNoXqriYunDubMT2EUNxW2bndibP9BzlpCuiBVI6YAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
t+QfcjyZpuqfBkwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
wM4631PblLmWQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Gxklp+NzPKzkVl+NjLLz0Zm+dnILD8bmeVnI7P87B8btUk8kDIZzQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
gzALi0BMz3SkgR0hvYPVAArjN6yg5cAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
gFT6CTLoSJRegAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
APCkaUwlif1LgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Mh8UjboJv8AKQqAdtgHALcAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
mx4lKk8E+QdQAGm4hgnvsAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
AxxfXG9gYNfLAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
CV4fABGGK8kAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
hQ0da2WPRaz1xmuSz6gt8Q5N8dK2dD3Lgsnv5WJWvL88odrMrCcr9DV5km58M6RkBG1D1nQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
P4D6vIPdLr9DYxAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
4D8TfHRbY49mEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
jX7p+B4TxC9zLBZ5JbAbvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
nwRh+UKrUrOX1Lz1zZQ808p37XWe6LZFGQlJhKG1Ec6Uk9Ck+0pCi5hcPSChmign+bp6UhggEYnvjvtNwneTav8ZtTA6Jfmuvqs8eBI0VxDKP2+IPoxMFQmOjAlD9KbW8Q9Fig7hUBa7jwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
jV6WQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
wHeX4bC4WgWEgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
+fsMAuMU5UJoLpwCRaEHMxSBKa4dTSHISTJWMVnmHSBrYrVTXUMbKWjKGOTfY6rXdOl6j1enHbpo40JTAZkV16FaOPXVtb4QvbRMZnShkjnFo4+7TkKhyYoleipn2OtvAC1qG0FxRtEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
tsYBh5pw+fAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
zZxgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
wF9tfHDYhWnZsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Vydq+ZOAolvqiKuYoQnE2MKHt3Ljsk929kZk+LTWv8HPfa964lU+GUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
pRgMZApQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
b5X+inrmNohdrEKNPJu6IuyxWgC7eNDcur84c2uwfVXR0LY69R639bBHWTbfov0H6c0VLBZlpE0AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
f971TjUVLDeHR4B56+OKDxaEVTRbx4pioeG4uzyXx+uQMW6Aoy9ZHRw3xNVb5QQPPIf1l17rnLpU3VX78BzjatFEEmVYUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
PH+i5Y6YC3UI45aD5sSvkWbdyvEHDioAveEOcogAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
kEY1hqfvvJH2VQPiKVD4RgAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
wD5r6BJEEkIWQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
+i0RqZDz7QZIijHTMMNNCkxT27QO8yval9oukLwDt3N8ErtpEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
GqFdn5UOeLQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Ts2tC3rWrFOYlqhXDM+a9YtcIByUcvsvaLKk7yrVLv+Q5hHKWbPN8gf3OlAolYj1eQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Ae8+iYY8LzkiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
QJaaD8IUAYd+wtosf0IQOPhx4MyPn76gOy8jExtPwJQSfsPChAsAmGxAoUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
nr9fotkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
AVgk+eNvlG0pAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
AMZpjjTXqGntAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

172.gif
25-f.gif
26.gif
81.gif
82.gif
462.gif
100.gif
101.gif
239.gif
125.gif
466.gif
135.gif
145.gif
170.gif
171.gif
179.gif
180.gif
181.gif
pichu.gif
pikachu.gif
raichu.gif
magnemite.gif
magneton.gif
magnezone.gif
voltorb.gif
electrode.gif
elekid.gif
electabuzz.gif
electivire.gif
zapdos.gif
jolteon.gif
lanturn.gif
chinchou.gif
mareep.gif
flaaffy.gif
ampharos.gif
ampharos-mega.gif
raikou.gif
electrike.gif
manectric.gif
manectric-mega.gif
plusle.gif
minun.gif
shinx-f.gif
luxio.gif
luxray.gif
pachirisu.gif
rotom.gif
rotom-fan.gif
rotom-heat.gif
rotom-mow.gif
rotom-wash.gif
blitzle.gif
zebstrika.gif
emolga.gif
joltik.gif
galvantula.gif
tynamo.gif
eelektrik.gif
eelektross.gif
stunfisk.gif
thundurus.gif
thundurus-therian.gif
zekrom.gif
helioptile.gif
heliolisk.gif
dedenne.gif
arceus.gif
genesect.gif

Members List
- Velveteenwolf, Partners:

25-f.gif
135.gif
pikachu.gif
jolteon.gif

- Quajutsu, Partners:
electrode.gif
luxray.gif

101.gif
405.gif

- Archy, Partners:
82.gif
604.gif
manectric.gif
eelektross.gif

-Aslan, Partners:

135.gif
jolteon.gif
shinx-f.gif

-Dedenne1, Partners:
emolga.gif
dedenne.gif

587.gif
702.gif

-Astraea, Partners:
pikachu.gif
310-mega.gif
manectric-mega.gif

-Hikamaru, Partners:

587.gif
310.gif
emolga.gif
manectric.gif

- Peitharchia, Partners:
pikachu.gif

-ChikoritaCheezits, Partners:

310.gif
181.gif
manectric.gif
ampharos.gif

-DatShinyKid16, Partners:

172.gif
405.gif

-Alfieri, Partners:

jolteon.gif
manectric.gif

135.gif
310.gif

-Luxrayyy, Partners:

405.gif
26.gif
luxray.gif
raichu.gif

-Huseyin, Partners:

wcn5qCwrEnyvgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
luxray.gif

-Zagan, Partners:
electivire.gif
heliolisk.gif
galvantula.gif

striderviper, Partners:
raichu.gif
jolteon.gif

User Bars
Bars or banners - anyone that's good with these?

ETC
We are going to have Pokemon Match Ups ( talk about two electric types and who would win in a match), Catch of the week ( a featured electric Pokemon and where you can catch them in games), Electric Trainer of the Month ( feature/ talk about a trainer that uses electric Pokemon) and talk about episodes that focus on electric Pokemon.

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Username: Wicked3DS
Partner Pokemon:
electrode.gif
luxray.gif

Reason for joining: Electric-types are awesome. I almost always have something that knows an Electric-type move.

Who is your Favorite electric Pokemon and why?

Tough choice. I like Magneton because of it's design and it's a pretty good battler. I'm actually almost inclined to pick Luxray because it looks like a beast and pretty much just is a beast all around. I wish it was a Dark-type as well because of it's looks and Crunch, but I guess we'll have to settle.

Oh, and I picked Electrode because it's a ball to use Explosion with it. See what I did there?!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Welcome Wicked3ds and Archer99! I wish Luxray was a Dark type also. Maybe a future Mega Evolution? Archer, love your avatar and signature. I'm a big final fantasy fan. Love the current sprites, where did you get them? I would like to switch them with the old ones if allowed. I hope everyone enjoys this club!

My favorite electric Pokemon is Pikachu. He was my first starter pokemon in my first ever Pokemon game, Pokemon Yellow. Needless to say it lead to my love of electric type pokemon for their strength, endurance, beauty and uniquenes from the other pokemon and types. I can not imagine going through the game without an electric type or user in my team. Thanks for all the memories, Pikachu!

GASqBKQHgLWUvyGDWswrDExYM4rQQQAOw==

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Aslan
Partner Pokemon:
135.png
403.png

Reason for joining: Well I love electric types! Their designs are cool and they have the upperhand of having some insanely strong attacks. Most of my star players in my games are also electric types. :)

Who is your favourite electric pokemon and why?

I don't have a sure favourite but there are a couple I really like. Jolteon, Luxray and Mareep come to mind. I feel like I've explained and fangirled about Jolteon one too many times but I find it the best eeveelution since it looks so cool and ahhh. <3 It's like one of those 'i'm badass but cute' sort of mons that I've really taken a liking to if that makes more sense.

Honestly Luxray wouldn't be one of my favourites if I hadn't tried it in Platinum. It was my first electric type (from memory?) and I remember sweeping through the whole game with it. I've also gotten pretty attached to its design which might be suggesting that I lean towards spiky electric types. =P

Mareep's just Mareep. Adorable, round and fluffy, I'd probably want one in real life. Except I'd probably get electric shocked all the time so maybe I'll pass on that one. :(

Honorable mention goes to Stunfisk for being the derpiest thing alive. Rock on Stunfisk. <3

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Glad i didnt have to make this i got enough to do haha ive been waiting!
Username:Dedenne1
Partner Pokemon: Emolga, Dedenne
Reason for joining: umm im going to be an electric type gym leader i think i like electric types!
Answer the current topic!
1. Who is your favorite electric Pokemon and why?
Currently dedenne i love the fairy type and eventhough electric is my fav above all dedenne is just so cute and powerful and i love its design! Emolga is a flying squirrel which i love pacharisu is a electric squirrel with blue electricity! Whats not to like? But Dedenne will always be my #1!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Welcome Aslan and Dedenne1!

Aslan, I also feel like I talk to much about how much I love electric types. Stunfisk is an odd electric type, the eyes creep me out. Not to creepy in the anime with Cilan, except when it got zap by electric and it started laughing weird because it absorbed the attack.

Dedenne1, I felt just like you did so I finally decided to create it. Dedenne is an awesome little electric mouse, certainly shouldn't judge it by its size.

Hope you guys enjoy the club!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Username: IndianCharizard#
Partner pokemon: Pikachu and Mega-Manetric
Reason for joining: I love electric they are so cool and have a shocking affect on the opposition
Answer topic: my favorite electric type pokemon is pikachu cause its very cute I like how it produces good electric attack even being so small in fr/lg games.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Welcome IndianCharizard#! Pikachu is my favorite and mega Manetric is awesome.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Thanks and ya mega manetric is sure awesome with the fact it can learn fire moves too

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Let's talk about the episode I believe is the #1 episode for Electric Pokemon (feel free to disagree) Episode 1 Season 1 "Pokemon - I choose you!" This is the first (second in US, first was "The Battle on St. Anne !" episode) ever pokemon episode based on the games and when Ash starts his journey with at first reluctant partner, Pikachu. But once Ash gains Pikachu trust he becomes his #1 best friend. (If anyone has seen the 4th pokemon movie, we could talk about how oak got Pikachu knowing what he knows and all). :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Its been a couple of years since I've used a Manectric, let alone its mega form. Is its mega any good? The only thing I've seen of it would be its design which seems slightly spikier in the yellow parts. Whether or not its design fits up to its battle potential, all this talk of Manectric is tempting me to cycle all the way back down to Mauville and find myself an Electrike. but then there are also so many other electric types ;__;

Also has anyone gotten themselves an electric type on their ORAS team? I'm really indecisive when it comes to picking my team so I can't say I've got one yet. ;v;

I've probably watched the first episode of the anime sometime before but not the whole thing. Of what I remember, Ash gets a Pikachu that really hates him at the start and then they develop/bond as the series goes on. Honestly, the coolest part that I remember was Ash not getting completely fried by Pikachu's shock considering that it has enough potential to at least severely injure a trainer. Unless Pikachu was rather weak at that stage/could control the amount of volts going into Ash, it's pretty phenomenal he didn't end up in the hospital. :'D

So since Pikachu's also the mascot of the franchise, how do you guys feel about it game-wise and its role? Do you think they should of chosen a different electric type and how do you feel about evolving it to Raichu? Thoughts on the new Cosplay Pikachu?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
I actually have the cosplay Pikachu on my team knowing icicle crash. I think it's pretty cool. I think based on the gen 1 electrics Pikachu was the best choice for a starting Trainer, other than jolteon but he would have evolved it with a thunder stone. In the show they made Ash against evolving with stones because he felt it was forcing them to evolve. He even asked Pikachu if he wanted to evolve to beat Surges Raichu, which he refused. He was probably picked because you could catch him in Viridian forest in the beginning but was very rare to find.

Game wise I wouldn't mind evolving a normal Pikachu if I already have a Pikachu. Im not sure if you can, but I wouldn't evolve the cosplay Pikachu since its special. True story, when I was little I was thinking about using a thunder stone on the special Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow. I saved incase I chained my mind, and to my surprise and horror he screamed like when he faints in battle! I got so freaked out I turned it off while he was evolving.

I think Pikachu didn't really want to hurt him badly, just show his displeasure of the whole situation.

Haven't really used Mega Manetric. So far I have Grovyle, combusken, marshstomp, the shiny Metang and cosplay Pikachu.

Last edited:
Years
Username: Hikamaru
Partner Pokemon:
emolga.gif
manectric.gif

Reason for joining: Electric-types are cool, and they always make great counters to Water-types while having a fair number of stuff to make each one interesting in their own way.

Who is your favorite electric Pokemon and why?
I love all the Pikaclones (Plusle, Minun, Emolga, Pachirisu, Dedenne) and Pikachu's line itself, pretty much I have a love towards cute stuff but there's some tough ones I love as well. Manectric and Zebstrika have really cool designs, and I also love Heliolisk's sun-shaped frill. And there's Zekrom, which is one badass-looking black dragon. Oh, and Ampharos which is cute yet powerful complete with a Mega that knows how to strut its stuff!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Welcome Hikamaru! I like the Pikaclones, Manetric, Zebstrika, Heliolisk, Zekrom, and Ampharos as well.

Archer, if not Pikachu which Pokemon do you think should be the mascot? What's great about Pokemon is that their are many so theirs bound to some you like and don't like.

I was trying to put the gen 6 sprites, the ones that move, into the club but it kept copying text instead. How did you make it show up? Thanks.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Electric Pokemon Trainer of the Month: Wattson!

Name: Wattson, "The cheerfully electrifying man!"

Trainer Type: Mauville City Gym Leader in R/S/E/OR/AS, Pokemon Trainer B2/W2

Dynamo_Badge.png

Badge: Dynamo Badge, Allows the use of Rock Smash, Pokemon up to lv.40 will obey you OR/AS, make your Pokemon faster R/S/E

TMs: TM34 (Shock Wave) R/S/E, TM72 (Volt Switch) OR/AS After: TM24 (Thunderbolt)

Pokemon:

100.png
101.png
081.png
082.png
462.png
309.png
310.png
179.png
180.png
181.png
025.png
026.png
125.png
311.png
312.png
479-wash.png

Items: May carry Sitrus Berry

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username : Peitharchia.
Partner Pokemon : Pikachu.
Reason for joining : Although there aren't much electric-types out there in comparison to others, they are still great, and I believe they do deserve some love!

Who is your favorite electric Pokemon and why?
Competitively, I would say Zapdos, for sure.

It's partially flying-type, which automatically makes this Pokémon immune to all ground attacks. This is a huge thing, as ground-type hits are rather common in competitive scene, especially Earthquake. On top of that, it's also got some of the greatest defenses, allowing it to endure a good amount of hits. To recover itself, it's always free to use Roost.

In terms of appearance, it's also got to be Zapdos; it looks sort of intimidating thanks to its spiky feathers, and I believe it suits the Pokémon pretty well. Aside from this, though, I would say Pikachu; it's super-adorable! Due to similar reasons, I also like Pichu, Minun, Plusle, and Emolga.

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
Years
Username: ChikoritaCheezits
Partner Pokemon: Manetric and Ampharos
Reason for joining: I just realized that I love electric types.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
Username: DatShinyKid16
Partner Pokemon:
172.gif
&
405.gif
The Reason Why I choose Luxray & Pichu and for kinda lame ideas but anyways... Luxray: When I first started playing pokemon (In Gen 4) I fell in Love with shinx (Thought it looked like a lion and I love lions) so, I ended up evolving my shinx all the way before and other of my pokemon and once I saw luxray...... I was so happy! Pichu: Now this is a more recent one I have fallen in love with due to the fact that I have decided that I am going to draw ALL electric type pokemon and I first imaged 3 pichus' in a basket, but the top one being the spikey eared pichu w/a guitar!
Reason Four Joining: Well I think it is kinda obvious that I just LOVE electric pokemon!

Some Other electric type pokemon I Like are: Electivire, Jolteon, Minun and Raikou!

One challenge I want to bring to a lot of people here is doing the same as me, trying to draw all electric type pokemon! And You Would choose what electric type pokemon we would draw each week (except acreus, cause it is the same thing as every other arceus) and then YOU would vote what is the best one and possibly a prize!

I hope to bring a lot of things to you guys and I hope you bring a lot to me!!!

(Ps, I can change your sprites to moving you you want me too. It might take a little time but I can get it done. Or I can tell you the website I use)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Welcome Peitharchia, ChikoritaCheezits, and DatShinyKid16!

Peitharchia, Zapdos is an amazing Pokemon. And those electric mouse pokemon are too cute for words.

ChikoritaCheezits, what's not to love? Glad you joined us.

DatShinyKid16, Luxray is a cute lion like Pokemon. I picked Pikachu and Jolteon because they are both starter Pokemon. Pikachu was my first Pokemon ever in Yellow, and Jolteon I evolved it from the Eevee you get in Pokemon Gale of Darkness. You get a stone pretty early in the game and it reminded me of having Pikachu for the first time.

That is quite a challenge you started. I am working on drawing the club image right now and it can be difficult. I like the idea of picking an electric Pokemon to draw during the week and sharing them. I could post a" how to draw" for guidance. Not sure about me voting who has the best drawing or a prize. I don't like picking one over another because everyone's artistic abilities are different and on different levels. And I'm not sure if a physical prize would be possible. Maybe a virtual one? Something Pokemon related? Members, any thoughts on this idea?

Archer gave me the link to the moving sprites, it must be how I'm transferring them over. Maybe if you explain the process? All I get are text showing up, which is why when I put them all on the page and save, it says I overloaded it with information.

Edit: Just copied and paste your pics and it worked. Can you give me the link? Archer gave me this one:
http://pldh.net/dex/sprites/index

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
For the drawing all the electric types thing, I can contribute a few scribbles? I'm into drawing but it's not one of the things I've been known to take seriously, haha. That's a cool idea though so if anyone ever manages to complete it then let me know. :)

So since Wattson is the trainer of the month, how do people feel about him as a character and trainer? I really like him since he's so cheerful and vibrant even in his old age. That and he doesn't casually add that electrified his opponents in war. (unlike a certain lieutenant)

As a trainer, he was challenging if the player didn't have anything to resist or burst his electric types. I actually remember barely scraping through with my super overleveled Grovyvle, Wingull and HM slave in one playthrough against him. In another file, I challenged him with a Combusken in hand. Let's just say he got completely melted. ;__;

Compared to other electric leaders, he's easily one of my favourites. Sure he's not as strong battle-wise but what I like most about characters is the way they present themselves and he does that brilliantly. His design's pretty awesome too but I'm honestly apart of the 'omfg volkner's design whoa' sort of club. I respect his beer belly though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back