• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
A. Its a shiny bidoof.

Your significant other has recently confessed that she/he likes reading the rather unsetting and shady pokemon fanfiction stuff. R-13 and above, and you know what I'm talking about. She's also a male on male shipper and is really open about it with her N x Cheren T-shirt. What would you do?

A) Try convincing her that Pokemon should never be seen as dirty material, even if it takes around 6.66 hours or even 6.66 weeks to do so.

B) At least she doesn't go the even darker route of Pokemon themselves as the subject matter right? RIGHT? O.o

C) Don't mind any of her likes at all, even if it means being made fun out of by a ton of people.

D) Give her six bad eggs.

Years
LMAO, C made me laugh.

Still, as much as I'd love him,....my kitchen is on fire dammit! B

You see a lonely Exeggcute by the road. You do what?

A. Breakfast! *takes out drying frying pan
B. Omg another Pokemon based on food, run it over!
C. *ignores and moves on*
D. you take it and try to help

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
A. Breakfast! *takes out drying frying pan

Omg this is like the most hilarious option ever. xD However, I'm totally not slumping down to Squirrel's level, so I'll try not to eat the Exeggcute. xD Let's go with choice (d).

You had just witnessed a Trainer releasing their own Pokémon, because they deemed it as weak. What will you do?

(a) Take the Pokémon for yourself, regardless of whether or not it prefers the wild.
(b) Confront the Trainer and challenge them to a battle. However, it'll be really humiliating if you lose...
(c) Punch the Trainer in the face and tell them that was cruelty to Pokémon.
(d) This is none of your business. Walk away.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
B. Because while Gyarados is indeed a killing machine, i have to make sure i would still treat it with kindness as a Magikarp so it doesn't end up being a souless killing machine.

The Pokemon Company and Gamefreak has unveiled their two new protagonists for Gen 7. However, they are unlike the rest of the protagonists as they are actual young adults this time. YES People in their 20's as protagonists of a pokemon game. How would you react?

A) IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT HILBERT AND HILDA ARE STILL THE BEST PLAYER CHARS OF ALL TIME!

B) OMG YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS!

C) Ugh so what's new? Taller overworld sprites?

D) I hope they can actually talk this time. Voice acting in a pokemon game pls!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
C. I AM THE ALPHA

Someone offers you a rare Pokemon, as you have none you follow them. They take you to a Team Rocket HQ and you see all the Pokemon in cages, rare and common. What would you do?

A. Join them, there needs to be more Team Rocket games anyhow!

B. Refuse! I'd never go against my morale!

C.It depends- What Pokemon were they giving me and is this RBGYFRLG Rockets or GSCHGSS Rockets?

D. Refuse, I mean, they're stupid and weak. .-.

E. It'd have to be Magma/Aqua/Galactic/Plasma/Flare instead, cause it's a much cooler team.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
D as i refuse to join team rocket and support their mistreatment of pokemon.

You were partying in da club in Nimbasa City, tuning in to DJ Sona, but one of your friends end up on the wrong side of the club by getting into a should have been NOT a verbal alteration turned into a pokemon battle with 2 Ace Trainers from Team OptiC, a team that has recently got into competitive pokemon battling with obviously newbie cooltrainers. You brought none of your ace battling pokemon with you but just a couple of Fully Evolved ones to act as chaperones and Bodyguards and the rest of your friends are just a bunch of newbs with basic level and NFE pokemon around whom you carry behind your back. What would you do?

A) Pay the angry Ace Trainers a sum of money hoping that they call off the battle, but knowing Team Optic trainers, they don't really accept any bribes.

B) Give up and go home. There' no point in fighting a battle and risking an embarassing loss and getting rekt. But that means being called a noob across social media by Team Optic.

C) I'm the best there is, everyone else is Trash! My pokemon need exp and Team Optic is a bunch of noobs anyway. Come at me m8. Sides, there's some Lasses, Beauties, and even hotter female Ace Trainers to socialize with. I might get featured on The Smog, Gamegrumps, and even get a Team Optic application too!

Meadow

Years
I'm definitely not a fan of Charizard, so I'll just ignore it. Let's go with (b), so maybe someone else can hunt it down.

After training long and hard to defeat the Elite Four, you have finally made it to the Champion. You are expecting the Champion to have the most threatening team in the world. However, as soon as the battle starts, the Champion shows you that their team consists of Pichu, Azurill, Torchic, Zigzagoon, Pidgey, and Sewaddle! As you are confused, what will you say to them?

(a) "Wh-what?! You can't be the Champion... you're definitely an impostor!"
(b) "Looks can be deceiving. I can't let my guard down! This is probably a trap of some sort."
(c) "Are you mocking me?! What kind of arrogant Champion thinks they can win using a team of unevolved cuties?!"
(d) "This has got to be a test. The Champion wants to see how I assess the situation!"

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
E because a skeleton popped out! If that's the case, i go with D and treat any opponent as i would normally treat it, No mercy.

its almost time for the big dance festival and you have an option of going with a female friend or with a human-like Pokemon as your dance partner. For your female friends, the only ones left are Professor Fennel, Skyla, and Team Galactic Jupiter. Then for pokemon, its easy: Anything that is bipedal and can be dressed in human clothes. Who will you take for the dance party?

A) Professor Fennel, who can do tango but absolutely sucks at any other dance step

B) Skyla, who can obviously dance to Tyranitar-Sandstorm but she can't do Slow to save her life...

C) Team Galactic Jupiter who can do any dance there is, but she will be very hard to convince and you only have 2 days left. And she'll obviously shoot you with a tazer gun anyway after the whole event and steal your possessions.

D) Gardevoir, who can trace any dance step from the other dancers and do it better than they can.

E) Gothitelle, who can Frisk whatever dance steps the other dancers are doing

F) Lilligant, who can dance really fast under the light..

G) Scizor, who's a real Technician in the dance floor, if you know what i mean.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Um excuse me option G of course. I would never give up the chance to dance with a Scizor.

"Ew, who is he with?"
(X-Scissor.)
(Death of rude woman.)
(Continue to dance because we know we're the hottest in the room.)

Also I've already been tazed twice this week so I don't need any of your crap Jupiter.

OKAY! NEXT SCENARIO: You had completely forgotten you were supposed to care for your friend's Magikarp whilst he was away on vacation. The day before his return, you suddenly recall your responsibilities and rush to his house to check on the Pokemon. As your luck would have it, it's still alive, although incredibly starved to the point where it can't muster up enough energy to eat. Surely, by tomorrow, it will have died and your friend will be beyond angry. What will you do?

1) GODDAMNIT YOU WILL CONSUME THESE FISH FLAKES AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

2) Carefully analyze the fish with your PokeDex and buy or catch your friend another one of the same nature and weight if you can.

3) Let the thing die and suggest your friend catch a useful water-type.

4) Go shiny hunting and replace his fish with a better fish if you can! Maybe he'll still love you even though you shirked the one responsibility he's ever asked you keep.

5) Get training and try to evolve it into Gyarados. Sure, it might eat you out of spite for your negligence, but if it doesn't it will seem like you took really good care of it in the first place!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
5). That evolution might help, and well i can take the risk. Yolo much?

You're battling over wifi and you checked the team preview and your opponent has a rather powerful team consisting of: Haxorous, Victini, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Reuniclus, and Terrakion. He leads with his Haxorous and much to your surprise, the man has a Choice Specs Haxorous with FOCUS BLAST. Knowing the trollish move that his lead pokemon has, you obviously know that you;re facing a complete troll. What would you do?

A) Man i gotta win this. He has a great team but with intentionally bad movesets.
B) I'll stall his team and see what kind of moves does the man's team have. Though i may risk losing. That Ferrothorn with the Normal Gem might sweep us.
C) LIFE ORB SHEDINJA! LETS GO!!
D) Hit the Run button since there's no point in battling a troll?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
C - FOCUS ON THIS YOU BASTARD

You're about to stroll into Viridian Forest with your newly obtained starter Pokemon from Professor Oak when an old man stops you and warns you about a "Great Caterpie Nest." Through his murmured and hasty whispers you manage to understand something about how the ecosystem of the forest went awry, and the local Caterpie have become flesh-eating parasites! What do you do?

A) The left path, though riskier, has a few rumors surrounding it about having some forbidden treasure ... maybe even a hurt Celebi up for capture! You've proven to be a pretty good trainer so far, so why not take the chance to score yourself some sweet stuff before you've even reached the first gym?

B) The right path, stupid. They cut the trees and grass down so it's less hospitable for the bug-types. Wow - look - you can even see a few trainers making their way through it now, perfectly safe. Those Caterpie be damned, you signed up to be a Pokemon trainer, not in a goddamn episode of the Twilight Zone.

C) ... A flesh-eating Caterpie? That sounds to me like a sweet ass rare Pokemon. I'd like to see Brock laugh when I send out my fully-evolved Butterfree after it eats his parents.

D) WELP HOPE NOBODY MINDS IF I JUST TURN BACK AND HIDE MYSELF UNDER MY BED FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE

E) Good thing my starter was Charmander. Screw this, let's light his goddamn forest ablaze.​

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I ride with team Charmander! No flesh eating bugs are going to get in our way. so E.

You and your friendly rival(s) were strolling in the nearby park but suddenly you see a group of people with a strange uniform with the tag "Team Ascension" preaching about the concept of the Ascension of human existence through the power of Pokemon. The speaker seems to have a grasp on how to influence a crowd but you're not buying it since you think he's spitting out hogwash. However, one of your female compatriots start to feel uneasy as if she's agreeing with what the Ascended Sage is saying. What would you do?

A) Help her snap out of it. I mean really? Ascension of human existence through the power of pokemon? What the shuckle?

B) Leave her be. If she wants to join Team Ascension then let her decide what would make her happy, even if it goes against what you've all learned.

C) Forget snapping her out of it since she's too dimwitted without battles. You challenge the Ascended Sage, who is also an Ascension Commander who fields a team of unidentified Pokemon. You challenge the speaker but you also risk becoming an enemy to all believers.

D) Lets risk it all by joining her since we've also become curious about this whole "Ascension" thing as well. Useless fighting isn't going to solve anything, even if it means gaining EXP and EVs.

Meadow

Years
The concept seems a bit silly, so I'd help her snap out of it. We're going with (a).

You are completely lost in the middle of a field, and there are four paths to choose from. You have no clue which path will lead to the next city, so you observe your surroundings. To the north is a rocky cave, to the south is a scorching desert, to the east is a deep jungle, and to the west is a vast ocean. Which path will you choose?

(a) North - the rocky cave! You'll probably encounter a ton of Zubat and Geodude, but they're not a threat, right? (Not recommended if you're low on Repels.)
(b) South - the scorching desert! You have sufficient Water-types on hand, so there's no way a desert can bother you! Plus, the wild Pokémon you encounter will be at a disadvantage!
(c) East - the deep jungle! You'd probably want to catch a Grass-type or two on the way to the next city, and it seems like the safest option!
(d) West - the vast ocean! You can try riding on your Water-type Pokémon to get to the next city, but there's the risk of getting lost at sea. After all, you have no clue where you are!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
C) I simply love trekking through jungles.

You're competing at the Pokemon Rental Tournament and there's a handful of Pokemon that you can choose to form your team. When the rentals come in, here are the pokemon with the moves, natures, and held items:

A) Shedinja @Life Orb, Adamant
B) Rotom-Fan @Air Balloon, Timid
C) Eelektross @Weakness Policy, Naughty
D) Lopunny @Normal Gem, Klutz
E) Ferrothorn @Macho Brace, Brave
F) Forretress @Choice Scarf, Timid

Given how garbage some of the choices are, this is what you have to work with. Who will be the three rental pokemon that you will be taking to compete in the rental tournament?

Years
Would be cooler if you gave options related to actions. This is kinda boring but oh well.

I'll go with Shedinja, Elektross and Foretress since I prefer them over the others a bit. I dont know what items and natures do to them since I dont play competitively.

You are in a mart and see a Sneasel steal a purse from a girl you dont like. You do what?

A.Go Master ball! Sneasel in a Pokemart? How rare is that?!
B.Lol, point at her and laugh. She had it coming!
C.Call out your Pokemon and try to help her!
D.So how many packs of Skittles do I buy...and red or green? hmm.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Depends on why I don't like the girl. Being a jerk to me? Sure. Insulting my younger siblings? She had it coming, it's probably my Sneasel in that case. :P
Anyhow, I guess C.

You are about to get your starter when you hear about the last person. Appearantly they got a Magikarp. Scoffing, you enter the lab and they hand you a Ditto. Your reaction?

A. SWEET!! These things can transform into anything! A sceret key, an ID, a fake legendary.....

B. Ah, what?! At least the other person's starter could evolve into something stronger than jelly. I want a different choice or I'm abandoning this one.

C. Well, it's not my favorite, but I'm sure he'd be a bro somehow.

D. *finds a strange wasy to use it in competitive battling*

E. *GASP!!* I AHALL CALL HIM SQUISHY AND HE SHALL BE MY SQUISHY FOREVER!!~ <3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Would be cooler if you gave options related to actions. This is kinda boring but oh well.

*Flame orb activated*

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

On topic:

C). You can't go wrong with a magikarp.

You were simply walking to the bathroom but suddenly bumped into Ghetsis, who has recently escaped prison once again. He seems to be furious that you bumped him and he's itching for a battle. You on the other hand, have only 2 Pokemon with you while Ghetsis has an army of 6. What would you do?

A) Fight Ghetsis since I'd love to have some EXP.
B) Apologize and not cause any trouble
C) Run away and tell him "Smell ya Later!"
D) I herd you liek Mudkips

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
As much as I would love to battle him, my vote goes to choice (d). I can't resist the temptation of saying that to an antagonist haha.

You see a well-known businessman selling golden Magikarp for 3000 PokéDollars. What will you do?

(a) Oh, sweet! I want a golden Magikarp, too!
(b) Eh, I'm not interested. Ignore him and walk away.
(c) It isn't morally correct to sell Pokémon like that... I'm gonna file a lawsuit against him!
(d) Ooooh! I wanna see a battle between these Magikarp!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
WHAT A SHINY MAGIKARP I WANT IN OPTION A TAKE MY MONEY

You are confronted by a fiery trainer that wants to battle! However, all your Pokemon are severely hurt ... they may die if you don't get them to a Pokemon Center immediately!

A) Send out your Pokemon, hoping for the best ...

B) PUNCH HIM IN THE NOSE AND RUN AWAY

C) OPTION B BUT ALSO TAKE HIS MONEY

D) Politely turn down the offer, I mean, he loves Pokemon too; I'm sure he'll understand. Hey, maybe you can meet up in the same spot later and battle!

E) You've actually been a Team Rocket Member this entire time so you steal his Pokemon and leave him with your dead ones.​

Meadow

Years
C) OPTION B BUT ALSO TAKE HIS MONEY
This just made my day, hahaha. I'm down with taking his money, so choice (c) for me! ;)

You see an oversized Poké Ball on the ground, under a nearby tree. What will you do?

(a) Pick it up! It's probably a rare item!
(b) Oh, heck no. It must be some annoying Electrode that's ready to explode.
(c) Report it to the cops and waste 8 hours for them to investigate the scene.
(d) Pretend you didn't see anything.

Back