• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Brick Bronze Remake - 1st Gym

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Can you please make this easier to install/download? It won't let me do it the current way, and I really want to play this game. It's too exciting not to play it.
I've already posted the installation instructions before, I've edited the actual thread so that you can see the instructions there.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
So why don't you try again??? Just cause mega is more lazyness...

M8 you have absolutely no clue, I legit uploaded to like Media Fire, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. several times and retrying the upload over and over and over which delayed the game by like 5 days. Sorry my internet sucks so bad that it can't upload a file elsewhere but that's the way it is. Might I ask you what's so bad about mega anyway?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
I've already posted the installation instructions before, I've edited the actual thread so that you can see the instructions there.

I saw the instructions and tried them, but I couldn't download the game. I meant to ask if you could make it to where I can play it with a simple click of a button. If not then it's fine; I'm just so excited for this game to be able to play it. I'll try again though.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Ok, so I just played it, and it's everything and more then I was hoping! Couple things, though. 1. it seems like some items from places are missing, like the TM from Route 2. Was this on purpose, or did you just forget? 2. Ledyba, Hoothoot, and Spinarack don't seem to appear because I literally searched for them for 2 hours, and nothing. I know it's not a bug with certain times of day having certain Pokemon appear, because I changed my PC clock to Noon and I found Sentret. Have you just not added them, or what? Otherwise, I love the game! I hope you keep developing it until it's done. Also, when should we expect to see the next update?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Ok, so I just played it, and it's everything and more then I was hoping! Couple things, though. 1. it seems like some items from places are missing, like the TM from Route 2. Was this on purpose, or did you just forget? 2. Ledyba, Hoothoot, and Spinarack don't seem to appear because I literally searched for them for 2 hours, and nothing. I know it's not a bug with certain times of day having certain Pokemon appear, because I changed my PC clock to Noon and I found Sentret. Have you just not added them, or what? Otherwise, I love the game! I hope you keep developing it until it's done. Also, when should we expect to see the next update?
I've checked the PBB wiki for all the information on the game, the time you find Pok?mon is based off in game time, so Hoothoot can only be found at night in game. I'm positive that there wasn't a way to get Spinarack or Ledyba in game up to the first gym.

As for progress on the development, I'll tell you it's HUGE! I've gotten HD tilesets coming up and the UI will have a dark theme with neon blue text. Online trading is already working and PVP is currently buggy but working.

Now I haven't touched the game or Pok?mon Essentials in about 3 weeks+ because I thought I'd take a break and school just started so I'll resume working on it in the next holidays. I really don't want to create expectations or anything but you can expect the next update by the end of the year.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
The in-game time is based off real time, from what I've seen, and Ledyba and Spinarack are both found in Gale forest during day (Ledyba) or night (Spinarack). I would post a link, but the only reason I made this account was to get in contact with you...So I can't post links quite yet. But check the Gale Forest page on the PBB Wiki

Also, I have a question regarding held items. Once,a Pikachu I caught had an Oran berry, but on the Wiki it says Pikachu can only hold a Light Ball. Does every Pokemon have the ability to hold the item from the actual game, or do they have different ones? If they do, what Pokemon have special held items?

Another thing, on Route 2 I hunted for about 2 and a half hours, and I never found a Plusle or Minun. Are they not added yet either? Again, I can't post links yet, but check the Route 2 page on the PBB Wiki.

Would you consider adding Ledyba, Spinarack, Plusle, and Minun (unless Plusle/Minun are already in the game) in an update sooner then the one with trading ect.?

Thanks so much for replying to my other comment. Keep up the good work with the game!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
The in-game time is based off real time, from what I've seen, and Ledyba and Spinarack are both found in Gale forest during day (Ledyba) or night (Spinarack). I would post a link, but the only reason I made this account was to get in contact with you...So I can't post links quite yet. But check the Gale Forest page on the PBB Wiki

Also, I have a question regarding held items. Once,a Pikachu I caught had an Oran berry, but on the Wiki it says Pikachu can only hold a Light Ball. Does every Pokemon have the ability to hold the item from the actual game, or do they have different ones? If they do, what Pokemon have special held items?

Another thing, on Route 2 I hunted for about 2 and a half hours, and I never found a Plusle or Minun. Are they not added yet either? Again, I can't post links yet, but check the Route 2 page on the PBB Wiki.

Would you consider adding Ledyba, Spinarack, Plusle, and Minun (unless Plusle/Minun are already in the game) in an update sooner then the one with trading ect.?

Thanks so much for replying to my other comment. Keep up the good work with the game!

Pikachu holding the Oran Berry was a mistake I forgot to fix, sorry bout' that. Also to get to Plusle and Minun you need surf, just like in the original game and also my bad for not realisung Ledyba and Spinarack are in Gale Forest. I'll add them in when I get back to PBBR.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Ah, OK. One more thing.. (sorry to keep pestering you about encounters...) You said Hoothoot was in the game, right? Well, I changed my computer's clock to midnight, which made everything darker in the game, so I assumed it worked. But then I searched for Hoothoot for hours.. And nothing. (As you can tell I have a lot of free time) Have you not added IT, or does it actually have to be night IRL (I don't know how that would make a difference though), or what? This is probably the last time I ask about encounters, since no others have been missing so far. Though I haven't encountered Abra/Pachirisu yet.. I haven''t really searched for them either.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Pikachu holding the Oran Berry was a mistake I forgot to fix, sorry bout' that. Also to get to Plusle and Minun you need surf, just like in the original game and also my bad for not realisung Ledyba and Spinarack are in Gale Forest. I'll add them in when I get back to PBBR.

Ah, OK. I have one more thing, though. You said Hoothoot was in the game, right? Well, I changed my PC clock to midnight, which made everything in the game darker, so I assumed it worked. But then I searched for hours and couldn't find it. Do I have to search for it when it's night time IRL (that wouldn't really change anything though), or what? Sory to keep pestering you about encounters, but this should be the last one. The only other Pokemon I haven't encountered are Abra and Pachirisu, but I haven't really looked for them yet either.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Ah, OK. I have one more thing, though. You said Hoothoot was in the game, right? Well, I changed my PC clock to midnight, which made everything in the game darker, so I assumed it worked. But then I searched for hours and couldn't find it. Do I have to search for it when it's night time IRL (that wouldn't really change anything though), or what? Sory to keep pestering you about encounters, but this should be the last one. The only other Pokemon I haven't encountered are Abra and Pachirisu, but I haven't really looked for them yet either.

Changing your time on your computer will NOT change your in game time. In the next update there will be an option to display a HUD where you can see the time and know if it's night. For now, the only way to tell if it's night is to see if it's darker. Also Abra and Pachirisu are in the game because my brother caught both of them. 1 more thing, using teleport outside of battle will cause the game to crash. That's because I didn't set the teleport locations for each Pokécenter prior to releasing the game.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
I have a few questions...

1. Are the Alolan starters gong to be added in the next update?

2. Will you be able to get Ash-Greninja once Anthian city is added?

(This isn't really a question..) There a few items missing from certain places, like the TM on Route 2 (sunny day) which you get from the tall grass on top of the rock climb place (even though you don't need rock climb to get up there in this game).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
I have a few questions...

1. Are the Alolan starters gong to be added in the next update?

2. Will you be able to get Ash-Greninja once Anthian city is added?

(This isn't really a question..) There a few items missing from certain places, like the TM on Route 2 (sunny day) which you get from the tall grass on top of the rock climb place (even though you don't need rock climb to get up there in this game).

1. Yup
2. Yup

Yea I really don't know how I forgot some of the items but I'll put them in the next update.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Awesome! I have one more question, though. Is Hoothoot in the game? I've captured every Pokemon available, except for Hoothoot, which I searched for for hours. I searched for it when it was light, and when it was dark, and still nothing. Oh, yeah, and will Lagoona Lake be added in the next update, or is that the one after it? Because I want to breed my Eevee.

EDIT: Oh, and another thing, will there be events? If not, how are you going to implement the event Pokemon that were never available in the wild, Like Manaphy, Marshadow, and Mimikyu?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Awesome! I have one more question, though. Is Hoothoot in the game? I've captured every Pokemon available, except for Hoothoot, which I searched for for hours. I searched for it when it was light, and when it was dark, and still nothing. Oh, yeah, and will Lagoona Lake be added in the next update, or is that the one after it? Because I want to breed my Eevee.

EDIT: Oh, and another thing, will there be events? If not, how are you going to implement the event Pokemon that were never available in the wild, Like Manaphy, Marshadow, and Mimikyu?

Hoothoot is in the game I'm sure, maybe I need to double check but I remember setting it to a 5% chance in the wild during night time. Also Lagoona lake and mining will be in the next update. and lastly events will be in the game. Like the Halloween Haunter on the 31st of October will be able to be caught anywhere.

Back