• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
Hey could you link to the xDelta you used? I have tried multiple xDelta and even IPSWin but either its not an ips file or it comes out 0 bytes. I have even tried multiple roms, could someone help?

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
I'm awaiting a PM with the issue fixed, as for me, I have the original Rom I played off of, so I did not need, it, so when the person get's back on today we should have the issue sorted out.

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
wow...... ure hack is good. I cant compare it to mine cause im only finished with the spriting!

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Looks good but you need to improve on your scripting

Which is why I'm doing it in 2 waves, Heart Gold X, and Heart Gold Deluxe

HGX features
-Higher Levels
-More Pokemon Options
-Improved Movesets
-Different Evolutionary methods for trade pokemon
-HM moves no longer useless (My scizor still uses cut)
-Improved rosters

HGDX features
-All in HGX
-Special Overworld Pokemon not found normally in the area
-Battles with Lyra
-More Battles with Eusine
-All Legendary Pokemon are Captureable

the downside, you have to play as Ethan.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
The xdelta i bing worked on as I type, atm certain people have the beta, and so far h following errors are noted

You MUST talk to the following people to iniciate the battle, if you walk into their line of sight the game will freeze (due to most likely them changing to a double Battle)

Picniker Liz-No problem, she says nothing though.

Pokefan Liam? the one right past MooMoo farms, he walks left and right, stand above his path, wait for him to be under you, then talk to him.

The Medium in Sabrina's gym, in the top left room must be avoided until I can fix her isshu.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Here's a new change, a certain Dragon type you get that knows ExtremeSpeed has been changed, so now you get a different Dragon, and at lv 45, so it's not useless.

That's right, you get an ExtremeSpeed Flygon!

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
Is there a list of where all the pokemon are? Since I am at Goldenrod and so far I havent been able to find any pokemon I want. All I have is a feraligatr.

Edit: I went way back and search for an hour or 2 and got Shinx and Phanpy, I saw you said there was larvitar early on (Only place I imagined it would be in is the dark cave) but I couldn't find it, hoping to get to 8th gym tonight.

Last edited:

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
which ones would you be looking for?

Larvitar is at route 46

Magby is Burned tower

Elekid is Route 32

among others

also would these changes be cool?
replacing the pokemon on the right with a 5th gen pokemon on the left?

iaza11667862610700.png

ALSO ANYONE WANTING TO PLAY IN THE GAME'S CURRENT FORM, PM ME!

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
which ones would you be looking for?

Larvitar is at route 46

Magby is Burned tower

Elekid is Route 32

among others

also would these changes be cool?
replacing the pokemon on the right with a 5th gen pokemon on the left?

iaza11667862610700.png

ALSO ANYONE WANTING TO PLAY IN THE GAME'S CURRENT FORM, PM ME!

You need to put in scraggy and scrafty as well as the steel ball poke and maybe roopushin and reuniclus

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
This looks fantastic pal, I really cannot wait till it is finished. Will help with BETA testing if needed but I need to work out how to use a DS emulator.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
For the scraggy line and ferroseed, who should go by by? I was thinking heatran for Scrafty, as the cry kinda sounds manlier than manaphy's.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Hrm, I made it to saffron before encountering any real issues, the freezing in a wild battle hasn't happened to me yet, mabye the card went bad? I'm playing on an acekard 2i with no issues save the aforementioned ones. For the most part it's just the script acting weird to certain changes, thankfully, if anything goes wrong, it's just a simple extract the Trainer, Attack, and Wild Pokemon narcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back