• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Trista nodded grinning. "He's right." She leaned back in her seat. Chikorita curled up in her lap and dozed off. "I wonder how many trainers are going to be there. Probably loads. But only half of them will be the trainers that have experience. By the sounds of things anyone can enter and there are some good prizes. So that means that alot of people will enter even rookies." She stopped not wanting to so sound aregant or sound as if she was saying that rookie trainers were weak. But the fact was that rookies didn't stand a chance against any of them. It was the others half. The ones that had good experience that she was worried about.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
The car screeched to a halt as we were in the Tower parking lot. "Okay guys, I am gonna park and I will sign up when I get in. You guys go in and sign in." I got out of the car and walked into the building and waited for my friends to get out. I saw at the front desk, a woman with glasses and a name tag. The woman had red hair and was wearing lipstick as red as her hair. Under the desk, was an Ivysaur that was asleep. "Oh, hi there! I am guessing you are here to enter the tournement? Just sign this form and I will give you your first battle assignments." I responded ", Thank you..." I looked at her name tag, "Miss Raven. My name is Reily, pleased to meet you!" Raven shook my hand and smiled. "I see your friends are also entering Reily. " I responded ", Yess we need the prize money for something." As soon as I said that, Jin ran in. " Okay, I am next to sign up!" Jin took to the signin sheet and signed his name and his pokemon.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"ok" I replied to Jin as I got out of the car and followed Reily. After the talk of Reily and apparently Miss Raven, Jin signed up after Reily. After Jin signed up for the tournament, I walked over to the desk. "Hi, I'm Max" I said to Miss Raven as I smiled. I signed my name and my pok?mon and gave the last smile to Miss Raven and walked over to Reily. "hey... we are going to get the prize but anyway... good luck" I told him as I extended my hand.

Alana

Years
Trista enter the building after Mx and signed up. "My name's Trista." She said to Raven smiling. Then she walked over to Reily and Max. "We're all in this together but chances are we'll end up battling each other. So we should all do our best k?" She offered her hand too.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I smilled "Good luck to you too, Max, Trista, and Jin. May the best trainer win!" Jin walked over. "I am to battle a man named Phantasm first. The name sounds vaguely familiar. He is suppose to be a magician that can communuicate with the sprits." I looked at Jin with my eyes narrowed. "It's not like this guy is from Third Heaven! I doubt his magic is nothing other than smoke and mirrors!" Suddenly, a man with a theater mask and a cape with a dark violet tuxedo appeared from a mirror behind us. "I can assure you, my magic is very real!" Jin was so startled by the man's face, he jumped on top of Miss Raven's desk. "Jin, please get off of my desk..." Jin, with a very red face, came down. "Anyway, I can't wait to se you in the ring!" Phantasm disappered back into the mirror. "Alright, as I was about to tell you, Everyone who has signed up so far is to go upstairs to the twelth floor, and join the rest of the trainers." I waved bye to Miss Raven and went upstairs with Jin.

Alana

Years
Trista looked at the mirror closely. She didn't believe in magic anymore than Reily. She tapped the surface then shrugged. Magicians had years of practice to perfect their tricks so it wasn't likely that she'd figure it out. She waved goodbye to Ms. Raven and headed upstairs after Reily and Jin.

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
"Hey,dont forget about me!"
*Terry signed up as quickly as he could.He wrote his name,pokemon age...stuff like that.He then picked up his Umbreon and ran upstairs to catch up with the others.*
"The 12th floor?!ohh...this place should get an elovator....well atleast its not the 20th..."
*Terry looked looked down as he walked up the stairs.He was able to quickly check who he was going to fight.A girl named.....named...well he couldnt see the name*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I slowly walked to the mirror. I looked at it and the only thing I saw was my own reflection. I sighed on the mirror and my breath was on the surface for some seconds. I touched it and ran and went with my friends. "I'm sure that trick was just an illusion... technology can be a great weapon for the magicians" I told Jin as I continued to walk with my friends.

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
"Well I dunno.Ever since I heard of Third heaven,I dont know what to believe.I mean,it could be real,which would be kinda cool.Unless of cousre he cheats in battle...."
*Terry sighed and returned his Umbreon.He took out his belt from his bag(which had his pokeballs on the back) and tightly but loosely put it on.*

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
name: Teresa
pokemon: vulpix, umbreon, flygon
history: none
apperance:
char02a3xu.jpg

Ok...Calm down...dont show your hands shaking, thatll be a sign of weakness... I thought to myself, sitting on a bench, waiting for a battle. Hopefuly I trained enough... Maybe I shouldnt do this-- No, no, Im gonna do it...

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
As I stood on the battle Arena stage I got very nervous. A woman came on stage who had black long hair and a red dress. She had a microphone and a polite smile near it. "Hello everyone, my name is Celine and I am the host to the Advocate Tower Battle Challenge. Each trainer will battle with three pokemon each and when the first Eight are eliminated, the last eight will battle as they did in the first round. Then until four are left it will go that way until there are two left to battle one on one! Anyway, the first to battle is Reily and Teresa." I walked on stage and looked back to see my friends. I then went back on stage sweating. Celine went to her microphone once more. "The battle randomizer will choose who will make the first moves." Celine gestured to a circular machine with both of our pictures. "Now the randomizer will now choose." The randomizer turned on and the lights began to flash with my name. "Alright, I choose you, Gary!" My Blastoise came out of the ball.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I whistled a cheering sound to Reily as he made his way to the arena. "you can do it Reily!!" I yelled... then I looked at my friends. "ok... I did my part... don't expect more cheers from me, Reily" I expressed as I sat on a bench and saw the upcoming battle. That was going to be exciting... meanwhile I stared at Reily's Blastoise, my Pikachu took out some flags with the face of Reily and I must say that I still don't know from where did my Pikachu take out those flags.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
"Gary, use Hydro Pump and then use an Earthquake on her Umbreon!" Gary charged a huge stream of water and shot it out Umbreon. Then Gary hit Umbreon with a quake so devistating, that it made a beam of the tower collapse. "Reliy, please cease to create anymore quakes this high above ground." Celine said as she got up. "It will destroy the tower, but luckly the beam you destroyed will not make the tower collapse and it will be renivated in the intermissn in between the next battle and this one!" I, with an embarresses expression, turned back to Teresa. "Okay, use an Ice Beam on Umbreon, Gary!"

Alana

Years
"Ok. Go Reily!" Called Trista grinning. Chikorita jumped up and down shouting excitedly. "Calm down Chikorita." Chikorita looked back then took out a flag too and began to wave it with Pikachu. "Where ddi they get the flags?" Trista asked Max keeping her eyes on the battle.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"you tell me" I replied to Trista as I tried to think in my strategy for my battle. I would like to use the Fantastic 3... yes... the Fantastic 3... I named my first three pok?mon like that... because they always defeated every pok?mon in their path. Weird... and I don't like the Fantastic 4... so I'm currently thinking in a name for my first three pok?mon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
*Terry yawned and laid backin his chair.He sa that Reily wasnt allowed to use earthquake,which was bad news for Swapert.He was really intersted in what this
Teresa girl planned to do with her Umbreon.*

"Hmhmh,I wonder who's going to battle next."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
"Shadow! nightshade!" I yelled. Shadow did the trick we had been practicing for weeks by sending out a nightshade attack, and while the opponent pokemon was confused, he would dodge the attack.

Shadow sent the attack, and then dodged the Ice Beam.

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
"Hmhm,A nightshade attack.Me and Umbre have to try that sometime."

*Umbreon came out of his pokeball to see the other Umbreon fighting.He saw the werid ray of dark light come from it and wondered it he could do that.*

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
"Gary, snap out of it!" I roared. Gary went back to normal and used another Ice Beam. "Gary, pin down Shadow then use an Ice Beam to freez it solid!" Gary grabbed Shadow with his massive arms and blasted him with a cold beam. "Gary, now use a Hydro Pump to break the ice, then hold Shadow up in the air and knock it oun while doing so." Hary did the rather elaborate trick and knocked it out. "I call Teresa must now use her second pokemon!" Said Celine to the audience amd Teresa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back