• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Underdog Power- new decktype is born: Masked Chopper deck. I mean, hey I take maybe 2200 dmg from cyber dragon, and I run you over in return for 3000. It's the obvious card to use in conjunction with KA-2 Des Scissors who also has horrible attack power but deals 2000+ dmg every time because we only play star level 4 or higher, and it burns for 500xstar level. Definitely, a new deck will utilize this in a very brutal way. Not to mention, reaper mindlessly attacking to screw your hand? deadly?

Just need to talk about what happens if the attacks are equal though.

Next we have our usual crazy scientist stuff. We already got cyber stein and kokazi whatever his name is, so we shall have the chaotic results of the crazy scientist stuff instead. You know, the genetic warped junk (we got warwolf alread though), the slimy things and the eyeballs. Yes, slimy things, and as many as 1000 eyeballs.

Acid Terror
Aqua/Effect/Union
1 Star/Dark
0 Atk/0 Def

Once per turn, you may treat this monster as an equipment card and attach it to your opponent's monster. During each player's end phase, decrease the Atk and Def of the equipped monster by 500. When a monster's Def reaches 0 as a result of this effect, destroy the monster and deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to its star level x 500. When the monster this card is attached to is destroyed, you may return this card to your deck instead of the graveyard.

Thousand Eyes Terror
"Thousand Eyes Idol" + "Acid Terror"
Spellcaster/Effect/Fusion
1 Star/Dark
0 Atk/0 Def

During each player's end phase, decrease the Atk and Def of all monsters 1000, except Thousand Eyes Terror, Thousand Eyes Idol and Acid Terror. When a monster's Atk or Def reaches 0 as a result of this effect, destroy the monster and deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to its star level x 500. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle by monsters whose Def is equal to or lower than 1000 (damage calculation is applied normall.)

Corpseworm Parasite
Insect/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1000 Atk / 1000 Def

When this card is sent from your hand to the graveyard, put this card face-up on top of your opponent's deck and shuffle the deck. When your opponent draws this card, it is special summoned on your side of the field in Atk position. If this card is special summoned by this effect, special summon one monster from your opponent's graveyard in Atk position.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Acid Terror: I thought union monsters were meant to equip to your monsters? o.O Regardless, it's fun and thematic, but the rate at which it kills monsters is pretty slow, but the burn is nasty. Too bad it can't touch 0 Atk monsters, though. (Since the Atk is already at zero to begin with, it's not reduced by Acid Terror's effect and thus the monster is safe)

Thousand Eyes Terror: this card is mean in many ways, the least of which not being that it burns your opponent even if it's blasting your own monsters. Just drop Sangan onto the field and it's 1500 burn to your opponent and a new piece of ammo for you to drop next turn. Expended flips like Magician of Faith and Mask of Darkness become 1000 burn and cease to clog your field and Treeborn becomes a steady 500 burn each turn. Drop Mecha-Dog Marron on the field and it's a clean 3000. (2000 for the stars, 1000 for Marron's effect) Just use Hex-Sealed Fusion with Acid Terror to get it out and start dropping low-Atk monster bombs on the field. You could build a freakin' burn deck around this. O=

Corpseworm Parasite: Sort of like Parasite Paracide, except it does something that's actually useful. You might want to specify who gets the monster, though, just to avoid confusion.

Anyways, a bit of odds and ends, some revamped some new:

Royal Paige
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Light
1200 Atk / 800 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you may add one level four or lower "Pikeru", "Curran" or "Royal" monster from your Deck to your Hand. Then, if "Court of Nobles" is face-up on your Field, you may Special Summon the monster added to your Hand by this effect in face-up Attack Position.

Level Balance
Continuous Spell

Whenever two monsters of different levels battle, increase the Atk of the lower level monster by 300 x the difference in level stars between the two monsters for Damage Calculation only.

Parasite Fusion
Quick-Play Spell

Discard one "Parasite Demon" monster from your Hand then select one face-up monster on the Field whose level stars are equal to the level stars of the monster you discarded. As long as the selected monster remains face-up on the Field, it is treated as a "Parasite Demon" monster and its effect becomes the effect of the monster you discarded.

Triad Thunder
Continuous Spell

When this card is activated, if there are already two face-up "Triad Thunder" cards on your Field, inflict 3000 Damage to your opponent. Otherwise, add one "Triad Thunder" from your Deck to your Hand. Only one "Triad Thunder" may be activated each turn.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
Few time to post, so not rating. Only these ones:

Halloween Feast
Field Magic Card

Increases the attack of all monsters that have "Halloween" on its name by 600 and all Zombie-types by 500. If a monster is a Zombie-type monster and has "Halloween" on its name, its ATK increases by 950.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween Witch
6 Stars
Dark/Zombie/Effect
ATK: 2200 / DEF: 1700

Effect: Increases the attack of all "Halloween Zombies" by 700.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween Zombie
4 Stars
DARK/Zombie/Effect
ATK: 1200 / DEF: 1800

Effect: Select a face-down monster card on your opponent's field and turn it face-up. If that monster has a higher defense than this monster, that monster is destroyed. Any effects or Flip effects the selected monster has are not activated.
Halloween Dragon
10 Stars
DARK/Dragon/Effect
ATK: 3400 / DEF: 2700

Effect: If the "Halloween Feast" Card is face-up on either player's field, you can remove one Dragon-type monster from your Hand or field from play to directly Special Summon this monster from your Hand or Deck to your side of the field. Then, you may select a monster from the opponent's side of the field and switch it to your side for 3 turns. At the end of the 3rd turn, that monster is returned to its original owner's field.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Scare Theft: I have to agree that the effect is sort of counter-productive. How about having it switch them to defense and drop their Def to zero until the end of your next turn? Now that would be evil. <3 Also, as a counter-trap it should have some kind of activation requirement, like when your opponent declares an attack or something. Counter-Traps are always reactive in nature, so with the current wording it should be a Normal Trap. =O

I believe Curse of Anubis took that effect. Anyway...it was more of a breakdown on beatsticks without allowing for sheer abuse by monsters like Asura Priest.

Hmm...alright, Normal Trap it is.

Anyways, a bit of odds and ends, some revamped some new:

Royal Paige
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Light
1200 Atk / 800 Def

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you may add one level four or lower "Pikeru", "Curran" or "Royal" monster from your Deck to your Hand. Then, if "Court of Nobles" is face-up on your Field, you may Special Summon the monster added to your Hand by this effect in face-up Attack Position.

So...either swing one out immediately or do more of a Stratos-style (when at 3) and drag all three of these out one-by-one.

Level Balance
Continuous Spell

Whenever two monsters of different levels battle, increase the Atk of the lower level monster by 300 x the difference in level stars between the two monsters for Damage Calculation only.

Ouch. Cyber Dragon suddenly gets beaten down by 4-star beatsticks, such as Breaker w/ counter or Warwolf. I think Zaborg smirks at it, though.

Parasite Fusion
Quick-Play Spell

Discard one "Parasite Demon" monster from your Hand then select one face-up monster on the Field whose level stars are equal to the level stars of the monster you discarded. As long as the selected monster remains face-up on the Field, it is treated as a "Parasite Demon" monster and its effect becomes the effect of the monster you discarded.

...Pretty killer, but what about with effects like Breaker's that involve counters?

Triad Thunder
Continuous Spell

When this card is activated, if there are already two face-up "Triad Thunder" cards on your Field, inflict 3000 Damage to your opponent. Otherwise, add one "Triad Thunder" from your Deck to your Hand. Only one "Triad Thunder" may be activated each turn.

......I'm calling Hamon on the last card. I mean, even the name matches up...and it becomes completely useless if one of them gets destroyed.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
@Fraky: So, still dealing with attack boosts only, aren't we? Let's take a look-see.

Halloween Feast: Zombie just became immensely nasty. With Il Blud reviving a zombie each turn, Zombie Master just became an annoyingly unkillable 2500 attack point beatstick. 0_o Only problem I can see with this field spell is that I think Spirit Reaper is auto-killed if you summon it while this thing is in play.

Halloween Witch: Now here's the problem. Witch would be awesome, since seven hundred is a tidy little attack boost when applied to all monsters on the field for no extra charge, but since witch only powers up your Halloween Zombies you can only take advantage of its effect if you play three of those in your deck. I'll just as soon play Vampire Lord instead and use his discard effect in conjunction with Halloween Feast turning him into a 2700 beatstick.

Halloween Zombie: Now this is a tidy little effect. Major set monster hate, sure, and tidy little destruction. The trick is that most flip effects have low stats. Maybe change it to "lower then the defense of this monster"?

Halloween Dragon: Finally, a massive beatstick that makes a little sense! My problem is that Halloween Feast is going to be played in a Zombie deck, so you're basically forcing Zombie to run dragons in order to summon this guy. Maybe make the effect a trade-in for a zombie instead? If you did that, I can think of an awesome combo. First turn, play your field spell and remove a wimpy Zombie in your hand from play, summon this bad boy, tribute the opponent's monster for Il Blud on the first move and have most of your combo set up. Nice effect since stealing a monster with an easily summoned card is always good.

Wanderer-inspired Monster for the win!

Man in the Black Cape
Monster/Dark/Warrior/Effect/8*
Atk 2600/ Def 2200
This monster cannot be destroyed by battle, or monster and spell card effects. This monster only requires one tribute if the monster used as a tribute was a "Wandering" monster.

And situational hate...

Limit Break-Angel Nova
Normal Spell
Pay half your life points and select one "Man in the Black Cape" on your side of the field. Choose one of the following effects:
-Destroy all face-up attack position monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
-Destroy all defense-position monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
-Discard one card from your opponent's hand for every monster on their side of the field.
If "Man in the Black Cape" is the only monster on your side of the field, you do not need to pay life points in order to activate this card. You may only activate one "Limit Break" spell card per turn.

"We're Searching For Someone"
Counter Trap
Activate only when a "Wandering" monster you control is destroyed. Add one "Man in the Black Cape" to your hand.

Wandering Dragon Muthaba
Monster/Wind/Dragon/Effect/7*
Atk 3000/Def 3000
When this monster is tribute summoned successfully, destroy all spell and trap cards on your opponent's side of the field. In order to activate this effect, at least one of the monsters tributed must be a "Wandering" monster.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Wanderer-inspired Monster for the win!

Man in the Black Cape
Monster/Dark/Warrior/Effect/8*
Atk 2600/ Def 2200
This monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. This monster only requires one tribute if the monster used as a tribute was a "Wandering" monster.

OH GEEZ. One-tribute and can't be destroyed? Cue One-Winged Angel.

And situational hate...

Limit Break-Angel Nova
Normal Spell
Pay half your life points and select one "Man in the Black Cape" on your side of the field. Choose one of the following effects:
-Destroy all face-up attack position monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
-Destroy all defense-position monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
-Discard one card from your opponent's hand for every monster on their side of the field.
If "Man in the Black Cape" is the only monster on your side of the field, you do not need to pay life points in order to activate this card. You may only activate one "Limit Break" spell card per turn.

*headdesk*

If you tribute for it the normal way, then yes it's going to be the only monster on your field. Really, though, this is just painful. Now you've got an unbreakable beatstick that can insta-kill monsters?? Well, at least S/Ts are safe...

"We're Searching For Someone"
Counter Trap
Activate only when a "Wandering" monster you control is removed from the field. Add one "Man in the Black Cape" to your hand.

O_O

Wandering Dragon Muthaba
Monster/Wind/Dragon/Effect/7*
Atk 3000/Def 3000
When this monster is tribute summoned successfully, destroy all face-up OR face-down spell and trap cards on your opponent's side of the field. This monster only requires one tribute if the monster tributed is a "Wandering" monster.

>_> Muthaba + Sephi--I mean, Man in the Black Cape = insanely broken. Who plays much face-up anymore, anyway, outside of post-activation Skill Drain (which would throw the effect out the window, anyway)...?

......Okay, enough of that. For real this time:

MitBC: Honestly, I can see this being splashed in all sorts of decks simply because it's so hard to get rid of. I mean, the only widely-used method to get rid of it that comes to mind right now is Raiza... At least lower the stats down a bit to 2300, so that Monarch/Jinzo will at least do damage to you...or make it immune to only monster effects, not any card effect.

Angel Nova: You really are going to be short on monsters if you Tribute it normally, making the cost rather moot. Honestly, a card like this combined with an indestructable monster shouts "pain" to me.

"We're Searching For Someone": Self-bounce an extra Wandering monster for a quick beatstick that can't get killed. 'Nuff said.

Wandering Dragon Muthaba: Ah, I take back what I said about Angel Nova: this thing will almost always be there with MitBC (...I'm just going to go ahead and call him Sephy, alright?). A monster with ATK AND DEF that could block a Blue-Eyes shouldn't have a method like that for quick summoning, really. The S/T destruction is just icing on the cheesecake.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
But I thought nobody ran Blue-Eyes anymore? XD

Anyway, in answer to your questions....

MiTBC: He's Sephiroth. Deal with the brokenness. XD Anyway, no, I'm not lowering his attack any. He's not unbreakable, he's just breakable by cards that aren't often played. He's still tributable with brain control/soul exchange, still can be killed by a higher attack monster, and still can be removed from the field by Raiza, not to mention that Bloo-D and Skill Drain both have nasty effects and Solemn Judgement can keep him from hitting play before his protection kicks in. Don't forget, we're not limited to countering monsters like Sephiroth MiTBC with only cards used in the current metagame. There's also Penguin Soldier, Back to Square One, all sorts of spiteful and nasty tricks like that. It's a metagame-changer in the same way that Cyber Dragon was, but not an unkillable card.

"We're Searching": Well, maybe just destroyed by battle Wanderers to make it better. I just couldn't resist adding this one. XD

Angel Nova: Limit Breaks are supposed to be insanely powerful. I meant to add an extra provision with this one that it be the only spell card you play that turn, but I guess I forgot. Whoops! (Heh, heh).

Dragon Muthaba: Alright, I'll remove his S/T destruction if I have to, but the high attack/quick summoning is what makes him good. Monsters that run over other monsters because of good old-fashioned higher attack have a soft spot in my heart, and with most decks relying on removing everything from the field with card destruction.... 'nuff said.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Man in the Black Cape is invulnerable except by bounce, and we're currently on bounce frenzy with Raiza and Phoenix wing wind blast. On the other hand, ironically, Man in the Black Cape works well as fuel for Phoenix wing wind blast because like heck I'm tributing 2 monsters. I'm doing dump and revive no matter what (call of the haunted this, and it can't die even if call is heavy stormed. It's that annoying.)

However, there is one easy way to kill him, and that's remove it from play. It's not destroyed then. DDA and it's over.

Angel Nova- there's also the diamond dude, don't forget that >>; but seriously i actually won't use this card, because usually Man in the Black Cape can do all of those himself, just takes a few turns. Just run down the monster one by one since he can't be touched anyway except by DDA.

We're Searching For Someone- meh

Muthaba- it's not his attack power, but how easy it is to summon him along with nuking all back row. Wandering monsters swarm enough as it is. Pulling out Man in Blacke Cape with Muthaba is not even a challenge. That's like asking how can you pull out a monarch: you just do it without thinking.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Alright, Muthaba still nukes the back row and but it now no longer has quick tributes, and Sephiroth MitBC no longer is immune to traps (which just means that he and Jinzo are now best buddies, I suppose, but don't get me started on why I don't care too much about that. >.<)

Happy Halloween!
Normal Spell
Pay half your life points. Activate one of the following effects:
-Special summon a number of Zombie or Fiend-type monsters from your deck or graveyard equal to the number of monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
-Draw two cards if the only monsters on your side of the field are fiend or zombie-type.
-Discard two cards from your opponent's hand.
If this card is activated on October thirty-first, no life point cost is required.

Nomi card aside for now, it's time for a new breed of Wanderer....

A Wandering Summoner
Monster/Light/Spellcaster/Effect/4*
Atk 300/ Def 2000
When this monster is normal summoned successfully, if you have any "Wandering Eon" monsters in your hand, you may return all monsters on your side of the field except this one to your deck in order to special summon it. A monster summoned in this way is destroyed when this monster is removed from the field.

Wandering Swordslinger
Monster/Light/Warrior/Effect/4*
Atk 1600/Def 1600
If another "Wandering" monster is on the field, you may discard one card from your hand. If so, this monster may attack twice during the same battle phase. If this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you may instead remove it from play.

Last effect is weird, I know, but thematic. 0_o

Wandering Eon-Forleval
Monster/Wind/Winged Beast/Effect/7*
Atk 2400/Def 2400
When this monster is summoned successfully (Including special summon and flip summon) your monsters become immune to spell and trap card effects controlled by your opponent until your next standby phase.

Wandering Eon-Xoiin
Monster/Light/Thunder/Effect/6*
Atk 2200/ Def 2000
When this monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, place one "Energy Counter" on this card. When this monster has three "Energy Counters" on it, you may remove all three in order to draw two cards from your deck.

Wandering Eon-Friit
Monster/Fire/Fiend/Effect/5*
Atk 1900/ Def 1700
When this monster is summoned successfully (including special summon and flip summon) you may increase its original attack by 300x the number of monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Wandering Eon-Vashi
Monster/Water/Aqua/Effect/7*
Atk 2100/Def 1000
Your opponent may not special summon monsters until this monster is removed from the field.

Vashi steals Snowhorn's thematic, I know, but it was worth it. Kudos to anyone who figures out how I'm bringing this deck together. XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Man in the Black Cape: the words that come to mind on the original are "broken as hell". Yayz for ridiculously-easy-to-summon Exodia Necross without per-turn Atk gain but with higher starting Atk. -.- Ah well, at least you can still Brain Control/Soul Exchange it out the way, though Decree basically turns that eased protection into a non-issue. I'd say prevent the Special Summoning of this bad boy at the very least.

Limit Break-Angel Nova: cause he's obviously not strong enough on his own...=O

"We're Searching For Someone": and now finding this obviously limited card is no longer an issue. Sort of situational, though, so fair enough.

Wandering Dragon Muthaba: Gee...now where did that name come from, I wonder? xD So it's basically Blue-Eyes with benefits. But then again, we all know that two-tribute monsters are a major pain in the bronx, so fair enough I suppose.

Wandering Swordslinger: "If you do"; not "If so". Also, the last effect is just plain wrong since it's removing the swordslinger from play. Unless that's your intention, that should be "you may remove the destroyed monster from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard". Pretty nasty, since it has the potential to put 3200 points of hurt on your opponent and swamp stuff like Treeborn and recruiters.

A Wandering Summoner: You need to specify where in your deck the monsters go. I'd suggest "Shuffle all monsters on your Field into your Deck". Anyway, no complaints here. I take it this effect requires at least one monster to shuffle in order to work, no?

Wandering Eon-Forleval: Again, there's no such thing as "immune" and Special Summon is already counted as a form of summoning anyway. That should be "When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon), monsters on your Field are not affected by Spell or Trap cards controlled by your opponent. This effect lasts until your next Standby Phase after summoning this card." Very formidable support for a finishing rush, and strong enough to slam into Jinzo or a monarch too. The high level balances things out a bit, though. Book of Moon ftw with this one to recycle the effect. :3

Wandering Eon-Xoiin: Just make that "Remove three Energy Counters from this card to draw two cards from your Deck.". Aaanyway, the effect is sort of slow, so any opponent fool enough to leave this alive for three battle phases has it coming. Fair enough, I say.

Wandering Eon-Friit: Oh come on, the other Eons will just pick on this poor thing and make fun of it over microwave dinners. T_T Monsters with only a lukewarm Atk boost have never been a good investment, especially if they're tribute summons. I think I'd sooner run Gyaku-Gire Panda; lower starting Atk, but bigger boost, piercing damage, immunity to Gravity Bind and Level Limit, searchable by Rat and no tributes required. This poor thing needs an additional effect, yes he does. O=

Wandering Eon-Vashi: Anti-special summon ftw! Seems balanced enough since it isn't that hard to run over. The effect wording is weird, though, just make it "While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent may not Special Summon any monsters."

As for Parasite Fusion, Skill Drain rulings have already dealt with that issue. Since the parasite's effect replaces the monster's original one, Breaker loses its ability to hold spell counters and thus loses the one it has as well. :3

On Triad Thunder: Well, I have to say that I'd have been sorely disappointed if you didn't draw that connection. I mean, why'd you think I left the cards sitting on the field after they cash in on the effect, huh? xD By the way, I just came up with a fun little twist for the card. :3

Triad Thunder
Continuous Spell

When this card is activated, if there are already two face-up "Triad Thunder" cards on your Field, inflict 2000 Damage to your opponent. Otherwise, add one "Triad Thunder" from your Deck to your Hand. Only one "Triad Thunder" may be activated each turn. When this card is removed from the Field, shuffle it into your Deck.

Endless cycle with burn threat. Whee! Cut the damage down to 2000 to compensate for the increased longevity.

And because I think it's unfair that the wandering dragon didn't get a limit break:

Limit Break - Mega Flare
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated on Main Phase 1 of your Turn by paying half your life points and selecting one "Wandering Dragon Muthaba" on your side of the field. Destroy all monsters on your opponent's Field, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to 1000 x the number of monsters destroyed by this effect. If "Wandering Dragon Muthaba" is the only monster on your side of the field, you do not need to pay life points in order to activate this card. When this card is activated, your turn ends immediately after the effect resolves. You may only activate one "Limit Break" Spell Card each turn.

xD

Aaaanyways, seeing ACC's valiant efforts gave me the urge to tinker with royals again, starting with some revamps:

Queen Curran
Spellcaster/Effect
8 Star/Dark
3000 Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "The Final Trial". The name of this card on your Field is treated as "Princess Curran". While this card is face-up on the Field, the effects of your Trap Cards can not be negated. Each time your opponent summons a monster other than a "Curran", "Pikeru", or "Royal" monster,, inflict 800 Damage to your opponent.

Queen Pikeru
Spellcaster/Effect
8 Star/Light
3000 Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "The Final Trial". The name of this card on your Field is treated as "Princess Pikeru". While this card is face-up on the Field, the effects of your Spell Cards can not be negated. Each time your opponent summons a monster other than a "Curran", "Pikeru", or "Royal" monster, gain 1200 Life Points.

Court of Nobles
Field Spell

While this card is face-up on your Field, increase the Atk of all "Curran", "Pikeru", and "Royal" monsters by 300. During your Draw Phase, instead of drawing a card, you may add one Spell Card that mentions a "Curran" or "Pikeru" monster in its card effect from your Deck to your Hand.

The Final Trial
Continuous Spell

Each time you inflict Direct Damage to your opponent while "Princess Curran" is face-up on your Field, place one Ebon Counter on this card (Maximum 3). Each time you gain Life Points while "Princess Pikeru" is face-up on your Field, place one White Counter on this card (Maximum 3). Remove three Ebon Counters from this card and tribute "Princess Curran" on your Field to Special Summon one "Queen Curran" from your Hand or Deck. Remove three White Counters from this card and tribute "Princess Pikeru" on your Field to Special Summon one "Queen Pikeru" from your Hand or Deck. When this card would be destroyed, you may discard one card from your Hand instead.

Royal Chaplain
Spellcaster/Effect
4 Star/Light
1400 Atk / 1200 Def

Once per turn, tribute one Spell or Trap card on your Field to negate the Special Summon of a monster controlled by your opponent and destroy it. If "Court of Nobles" is face-up on your Field, you may use this effect to negate the Normal Summon of a monster controlled by your opponent instead.

Royal Spy
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1200 Atk / 800 Def

While this card is face-up on the Field, you may look at your opponent's Hand. Once per turn, when your opponent sets a Spell or Trap card from his/her Hand while "Court of Nobles" is face-up on your Field, discard one card of the same type as the one your opponent set (Spell or Trap) in order to destroy the set card.

And now that those are sorted out. :3

Royal Cavalry
Warrior/Effect
7 Star/Earth
2600 Atk / 2200 Def

While there is a face-up "Curran" or "Pikeru" monster on your Field, this card can be Normal Summoned with only one tribute. When this card attacks, if "Court of Nobles" is face-up on your Field, your opponent may not activate any card effects until the end of the Damage Step.

Hereditary Right
Continuous Trap

While there is at least one monster in your Graveyard with the same name as a monster on your Field, the effect(s) of the monster on your Field can not be negated by any other card effects. Remove from play one monster in your Graveyard to negate the activation and effect of a card that would negate the summoning of a monster with the same name and destroy it.

Sacrifice of the Highborn
Counter Trap

Discard one "Curran", "Pikeru" or "Royal" monster from your Deck to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card that designates a monster on your Field and destroy it.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Alright, time for new black caper. Jeez.

Man in the Black Cape
Monster/Dark/Warrior/Effect/7*
Atk 2600/ Def 2000
This monster may not be normal summoned or set. This monster may only be special summoned from your hand by tributing one "Wandering Hero" or "Wandering Swordslinger" from your side of the field while the selected monster is equipped with "Masamune". This monster is not destroyed by battle or by card effects controlled by your opponent. You may not activate trap cards while this monster is face-up on the field.

There, same effect, harder to get. Happy?

Masamune
Equip Spell
Increase the attack of the equipped monster by six hundred. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, discard one card from your hand instead.

And now for a revamped Ifrit Friit....

Wandering Eon-Friit
Monster/Fire/Fiend/Effect/7*
Atk 2100/ Def 1000
Increase the original attack of this monster by 300x the number of monsters on the field when it was summoned (including flip summon). Once per turn, you may lower the original attack of this monster by three hundred points to negate the activation of a spell card controlled by your opponent and destroy it. When this monster's original attack becomes 2100, you may no longer activate this effect.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Sheez...all those cards and no comment? I'm feeling unloved here people. ;.;

I kid, of course; I'm not going emo on you. ;3

New sephy: dunno, really, just play Hero to pull out Masamune then special summon this. Not difficult at all and fully accomplishable with an opening hand. O= I mean come on, we all know who it's based on but why are you so insistent on giving that monster godly defenses? o.o Try something like this:

Man in the Black Cape
Warrior/Effect
10 Star/Dark (Come on, a meager seven for sephy? Let's give the guy some credit. ;3)
2800 Atk/ 2300 Def

This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing three monsters on your Field. For each differently named "Wandering" monster used to Tribute Summon this card, this card gains one of the following effects:

- This card can not be destroyed by the effects of Spell Cards.
- This card can not be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards.
- This card can not be destroyed by the effects of Monster Cards.
- This card can not be destroyed by Battle.

During either player's turn, if this card was Tribute Summoned using at least one "Wandering" monster, you may tribute a monster on your Field to negate the effect of a card that designates this card as a target and destroy it.

Now you have to go through some pain to turn him into a proper god, but can also take the cheap path and get a less powerful version and there's no way to make it invulnerable to everything. How does this sound to you? :3

New Friit: whoa, this has just swung from underpowered to pretty freakin' overkill. o.o Three spell negations just by virtue of my opponent having one monster when I summon this? Screw Horus; Friit Decree ftw. In all seriousness, way too strong. Just spring Ojama Trio before you summon this and Friit will in all likelihood be able to negate every spell your opponent draws into for the rest of the duel. x.O I mean, sure: it's only one per turn, but still...how about cutting the Atk by 300 instead (making it one negation per monster that your opponent had out when you summoned)? It would still be a strong card. :3

Okay, enough tampering with other people's cards...or not. xD

Spell Theft
Counter Trap

This card can only be activated by discarding one card from your Hand when your opponent activates a Normal Spell Card. Instead of being sent to the Graveyard, the card your opponent activated is added to your hand and you can use it in this Duel. (When the card is sent to the Graveyard, it is sent to the Graveyard of the original owner.)

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Wandering summoner- decent

Swordslinger- I actually don't get the reference why it's removed from play instead /swt or is this a FFX and beyond thing as I never played ones beyond 9.

Forleval- fair enough, the though of double forleval endless chain exist, summoner and forleval's stats are not spectacular enough to withstand usual monster battles to really abuse it.

Xoiin- fair enough for draw

Vashi- actually underpowered... 2100 is bad for 7 stars. Consider Vanity Fiend's 2300 atk with same effect but 1 tribute lower... even if Vashi can be special summoned and vanity fiend cannot, still...

Triad Thunder- it's still decent cause you can break the chain and it's another painful drawing process to get it again... not to mention, this means that it's situational.

Mega Flare- Blue Eyes and Burst Stream is weaker and weaker by the moment .___.;

(to be continued)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
It is FFX- Tidus, the main character, vanishes from that universe when the game ends. XD

Anyway, AE, love your edits. Man in the Black Cape is now perfected. (Oh, and his seven stars were an FFVII reference, I'll have you know. >.<) As for Friit, I think I meant it to be three hundred, but I wasn't thinking straight. I had my first debate meet last night, and I've been agonizing about it forever, so I probably made a mistake typing it in in my nervousness about debate. XD

To screw with your cards right back...

Royal Adviser
Monster/Dark/Spellcaster/Effect/6*
Atk 1500/ Def 1400
This monster may be special summoned from your hand while a "Curran" or "Pikeru" monster is on your side of the field. While a "Pikeru" or "Curran" is on your side of the field, this monster gains the appropriate effect(s):
-Pikeru: When your opponent activates a card effect that would destroy a monster on your side of the field, you may pay life points equal to the number you gained this turn in order to negate its activation and destroy it. This effect can only be used once per turn.
-Curran: When your opponent special summons a monster, you may increase your opponent's life points by an amount equal to the amount of direct damage inflicted on your opponent during your last standby phase in order to reduce the original attack of the summoned monster by half.

Royal Fool
Monster/Fire/Spellcaster/Effect/2*
Atk 700/ Def 500
By discarding this monster from your hand, you may double the amount of direct damage your opponent receives through card effects during your next standby phase.

Royal Idiot
Monster/Water/Warrior/Effect/2*
Atk 0000/ Def 0000
If this monster is summoned while a "Pikeru" or "Curran" monster is on the field, draw a card. This monster cannot be set or switched to defense position. While "Court of Nobles" is face-up on your side of the field, you may switch control of this monster to your opponent.

The last one is thematic, and it resembles a certain redhead much loathed by the inspiration of the royal line. XD

Anyway, now for one of my own inspiration. (Anyone who guesses the monster I had in mind for this gets a cookie. XD)

A Hero's Last Stand
Counter Trap
If your opponent declares a direct attack on your life points, special summon one monster from your deck, ignoring summoning restrictions. All of your opponent's face-up monsters must attack the special summoned monster. At the end of the turn, destroy the monster and send it to the graveyard, ignoring immunity to card effects.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Anyway, now for one of my own inspiration. (Anyone who guesses the monster I had in mind for this gets a cookie. XD)

A Hero's Last Stand
Counter Trap
If your opponent declares a direct attack on your life points, special summon one monster from your deck, ignoring summoning restrictions. All of your opponent's monsters must attack the special summoned monster. At the end of the turn, destroy the monster and send it to the graveyard, ignoring immunity to card effects.

I'm guessing Yubel. However, it has other implications (BEWD, Reaper wall, Unhappy Girl, etc).

Two problems, though: what position the monster is Special Summoned in, and the current wording includes face-down Defense Position monsters having to attack, which as we all know can not happen.

Now, seeing as the voice in my head is requiring me to do this:

A GIANT ROCK!!!!
6 Stars/EARTH/Rock
ATK: 0/DEF: 3000
IT'S A ROCK AND IT'S GIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Ahh...I figured that might be a Tidus reference, but on the other I was like...no, no-one would put in an effect that silly on purpose. How about giving it some kind of boost in exchange for being removed from play? (Possibly restricting your opponent's summoning ability?) I mean, didn't he do that to seal away the big bad of the game (whoever that is)?

Aaanyway:

Royal Adviser: So basically Curran turns into recyclable Shrink and Pikeru into a potentially less costly My Body As a Shield? Hmm...not bad. It would have to be "'Curran' or 'Pikeru' monster" though, because otherwise it expects a card with that specific name to work, and neither exists. This could still use a Court of Nobles effect to fit in with the Royal thematic, though.

Royal Fool: Lol, Curran's partner, coupled with Bowganian and chainable burn effects for great burnage. (Hmm...Curran, Just Desserts, and Chain Strike? Might get a bit too strong, actually) Like the adviser, it needs a court effect, though.

Royal Idiot: *Dies laughing* I could so picture Tacey using this just to spite Achan. xD But yeah, maybe a Court effect? Being able to switch this over to the opponent's field would be so mean. x3

Yay for extra royals! ^0^

A Hero's Last Stand: You're just totally dising A Hero Emerges right now, aren't you? Well, at any rate; I'd say your best bet is to summon Volcanic Doomfire with this. (Wipe out all of your opponent's monsters and burn your opponent for the pleasure? Yes, please.) Sacred Phoenix of Nepthys is also a neat fit since it shamelessly exploits the fact that it gets destroyed at the end of the turn. Though I suppose if we go into the fictive cards then Yubel works since you get to summon "Yubel the Terrifying Knight" or whatever the translation of that random german they used in there is when regular Yubel is destroyed by a card effect. :3

A GIANT ROCK!!!!: Now this is what vanilla should be like. Aaaand I'm afraid this compels me to create:

ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!
Rock/Effect
7 Star/Earth
0 Atk / 3000 Def

While "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" is face-up on your Field, this card can be Special Summoned from your Hand. While this card is on your Field in face-up Attack Position, the original Atk and Def of "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" are switched.

xD

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Yubel isn't made-up. It's out in Japan right now. x3 And yes, the wording is specifically meant to be able to pull it from the deck, though right now I'm wondering whether this+Yubel is too strong right now, seeing as essentiallly it turns into magic cylinder once you summon Yubel, and on top of that Yubel's next form pretty much nukes every other monster on the field when it gets summoned through the effect, so it's essentially Torrential Tribute and magic cylinder together in a combo. Maybe I should remove the "all monsters must attack this one" clause.

Limit Break-Hellfire
Normal Spell
This card may be added from your deck to your hand while both "Wandering Eon-Friit" and "Wandering Summoner are face-up on your side of the field. Pay half your life points and choose one "Wandering Eon-Friit" on your side of the field. The selected "Wandering Eon-Friit" may attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, and is not able to be destroyed by card effects until the end phase of this turn. If "Wandering Eon-Friit" is the only monster on your side of the field, you do not need to pay life points in order to activate this effect. You may only play one "Limit Break" spell card per turn.

Limit Break-Swordplay
Normal Spell
Pay half your life points and select one "Wandering Swordslinger" on your side of the field. The selected "Wandering Swordslinger" may attack three times this turn, and each time it destroys a monster by battle, you may discard a card in your opponent's hand. If "Wandering Swordslinger" is the only monster on your side of the field, you do not need to pay life points in order to activate this card. You may only play one "Limit Break" spell card per turn.

Majestic Calling
Normal Spell
Pay half your life points. If "Wandering Summoner" is face-up on your side of the field, you may special summon any "Wandering Eon" monster from your deck and add a "Limit Break" spell card mentioning the summoned monster in its card text from your deck to your hand. If "Wandering Summoner" is the only monster on your side of the field, you do not need to pay life points in order to activate this effect.

Woo-hoo, craziness. XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
A GIANT ROCK!!!!: Now this is what vanilla should be like. Aaaand I'm afraid this compels me to create:

ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!
Rock/Effect
7 Star/Earth
0 Atk / 3000 Def

While "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" is face-up on your Field, this card can be Special Summoned from your Hand. While this card is on your Field in face-up Attack Position, the original Atk and Def of "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" are switched.

xD

*high-five's AE* XD

But what does this mean????
Normal Trap
You can only activate this card when an Attack Position "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" on your side of the field is selected as an attack target. Read the text of "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" out loud, then destroy the attacking monster and inflict Battle Damage to your opponent equal to the difference in the two monsters' DEF.

Limit Break-Hellfire
Normal Spell
This card may be added from your deck to your hand while both "Wandering Eon-Friit" and "Wandering Summoner are face-up on your side of the field. Pay half your life points and choose one "Wandering Eon-Friit" on your side of the field. The selected "Wandering Eon-Friit" may attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, and is not able to be destroyed by card effects until the end phase of this turn. If "Wandering Eon-Friit" is the only monster on your side of the field, you do not need to pay life points in order to activate this effect. You may only play one "Limit Break" spell card per turn.

First off, remember the taboo around that word (we've generally got "Chthonian" for it instead), so that needs to be changed, even if it's an Overdrive reference. I will say, though, that the effect is pretty much good, but shouldn't the Ifrit-based monster's Limit Break deal more with burn damage than protection? I'd say give him an effect similar to Volcanic Doomfire's for this.

Limit Break-Swordplay
Normal Spell
Pay half your life points and select one "Wandering Swordslinger" on your side of the field. The selected "Wandering Swordslinger" may attack three times this turn, and each time it destroys a monster by battle, you may discard a card in your opponent's hand. If "Wandering Swordslinger" is the only monster on your side of the field, you do not need to pay life points in order to activate this card. You may only play one "Limit Break" spell card per turn.

Yeah, Tidus limit...with the three cycles and everything. Not much else to say here.

Majestic Calling
Normal Spell
Pay half your life points. If "Wandering Summoner" is face-up on your side of the field, you may special summon any "Wandering Eon" monster from your deck and add a "Limit Break" spell card mentioning the summoned monster in its card text from your deck to your hand. If "Wandering Summoner" is the only monster on your side of the field, you do not need to pay life points in order to activate this effect.

So, we're doing a Overdrive-style summoning with Majestic Calling (yes, I've played FFX all the way through, and I know the plot and such)? Well, you're going to be paying half your Life Points one way or another (for this or for the Limit Break itself due to Summoner being there), so perhaps a way to remove Wandering Summoner from the field would be prudent? I certainly don't remember Yuna ever sticking around while Bahamut or any of the others were blowing the field to kingdom-come. XD

......Oh, alright, I'm just going to run with it!!

Let me get this straight...
Normal Spell

Special Summon 1 "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Shut up, I'm busy.
Normal Trap

You can only activate this card when "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" is face-up on your side of the field. Negate the activation & effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap card and destroy it.

Best. Rock. Evar.
Normal Trap

When your opponent declares an attack towards your "A GIANT ROCK!!!!", double the attacked monster's DEF.

History is about to repeat itself.
Normal Trap

You can only activate this card when your "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" is destroyed. Special Summon 1 "ANOTHER GIANT ROCK!!!!" from your Deck.

Ancient Egyptian Spoiler Tags
Quick-Play Spell

Select 1 card in your hand and place it face-down. Your opponent then guesses which type of card it is (Monster, Spell, or Trap). If he/she guesses correctly, the card is instantly removed from play. If your opponent guesses incorrectly, you may play the selected card this turn without paying any cost/Tribute (the timing must still be correct for Spell or Trap cards).

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I guess I'll join the abridge party here...

Can we stop talking like this? I'm getting very dizzy.
Normal Spell
Add 1 "A GIANT ROCK!!!!" to your hand from you deck or graveyard.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
I guess I'll join the abridge party here...

Can we stop talking like this? I'm getting very dizzy.
Normal Spell
Add 1 "A giant rock" From your hand deck or graveyard.

There is no "A giant rock" and you don't specify where to add it to.

Come on, at least give it a fair try.

Last edited:
Back