• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well... English isn't your first language after all.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

Well... English isn't your first language after all.

I have a diploma from the University of Cambridge saying that I can speak it in a professional level, you should expect something better than that XD

...although I fail to see what that has to do with you misreading my post XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm saying that it's better than mine. :(

/jealous

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

I'm from The Netherlands and could speak English when i was six 0_0

I live in Spain (where Spanish is used for everything, including dubbing every TV series and film ever made) and I started learning English when I was six, so I'm slightly proud of my knowledge XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think it might be because it's native here so we're all 'lolol okay' while-- actually I have no idea where I am going with this nevermind.

Years
211856. Probably because of the literature forced down their throats in school. Most of them find it boring and don't see how it relates to modern times.

Though I never really minded the literature... it was the comprehension sheets that I had problems with because I just flat-out never wanted to do them since I felt they were looking way too deeply for symbolism.

That and the vast majority of Americans have never really been all that great at the English language, historically.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah what Don said. I had.. something along those lines I suppose. Though I was thinking more of 'people take the language for granted and thus do whatever with it while those not native to/surrounded by it do not (as much)." Idk.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I suppose they don't have to put any effort into it really, since he people around them will get the gist of what they're trying to convey anyway, but it just bothers me when people don't even try to stay true to the actual language :I

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

lol jk omg idek sup dudes wazzup hows it going peeps

No I don't know what I'm on and frankly I don't think I want to know.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Meh, those words aren't that bad.
This is what I'm talking about.

"There is a girl whum i luv alot since 2 yrs. We had sum misunderstanding & she quiteed talking to me. After 1( on 13th of dis mnth) year she called me and said sorry for all that and asked that v will only remain friend. Now iam in dilemma what to do? In this a short period of tym i talked everything that i cud,lyk fav actors,films,songs etc...etc..!! She even dont like me talking sumthing romantic or telling her dat i luv her(she knew frm the starting dat i luv her) what should i do?? How to talk to her?? Actualyy i want toh make her mine. Please guide me firstky what tpcs to talk about,nd how to make her mine. Thank u.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back