• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

interesting...but a little early for a new game, isn't it?

I kinda wish they'd bring back having two key items on the bottom screen (the Y menu in Gen V is pretty much the same, since you still have to press Y then choose what you want to use, having two on the bottom screen was a lot faster

make the new WIFI gear a Pokegear-esque item with its own icon, rather then hogging the ENTIRE bottom screen

and of course permanent running shoes (So I can spare my B button...)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well that can get interesting.
Looks like this stuff will be more serious than the sister brushing we've seen lately, too.

Still bloody waiting for Kizumonogatari though. It's coming out in 2012, gonna be great!

WAIT THE ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN MADE? ON IT.
Oh wait that video is just speculation.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I miss the content of Emerald and Platinum.

When I first got Emerald I was like "holy crap there is so much to dooooooooooooooo" and it still remains as my most played Pokemon game with a little over 300 hours logged.
HG/SS/B/W was a bit of a letdown feature-wise. I was expecting at lot more to do post-game in B/W, but there was hardly anything that interested me ;~;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Shaft releasing Kizu. Ever.
tumblr_lxv59iBDsl1qdc388o1_500.jpg

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I heard the Modoka films were quite good.
I had a friend go them and he pretty much only said good things about them
i have yet to finish the anime so i can't judge ;~;

The Pokemon following feature was great, but at times really odd if you had something big out, like a Steelix or Palkia.

Years

I was too busy with important things...Like school to watch the Madokarz Movie when it was shown in LA.

Damn, I can't finish both Durarara and Full Metal Panic before getting back to the US tomorrow. :x

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

My anime backlog has grown just has much as my vidya gaem one. I haven't finished series that most everyone has seen ;~;

But I've been too busy watching Mawaru Penguindrum <3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Penguins was the best anime in the last few years, probably in my top 5 of the last decade.

I wonder if this is the first time you people have heard me speak positively of cartoons in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back