• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leftover Squad [Day 3]

Years
You. Again referring to just wanting drew to out bc of info when you never really scumread the guy what- Also, imo just me probably but gp and saws look so synchronized it's almost like they're a team. a scum team. :think:

It did provide us with information. Excluding myself since I know I'm town, it gives us reason to look at Josh and Ida. Now, Ida's vote wasn't anything unusual but for Josh to go for that lynch with little reasoning right after pushing for an early cop out? That's interesting. Not necessarily saying he's scum, but it's interesting.

Sawsbuck, I'm not sure what to think on that front. It's completely possible he's just grateful for my help earlier in the game or that he actually agrees with my points. It's also possible that he's mafia buddying me. I think you know well enough by now that if I was a mafia I'd be more likely to be playing against my teammate earlier on rather that openly coordinating. I think you're clutching at straws a bit here.

Years
I mean I could, but I wouldn't want to risk it.
Look at all these posts we've exchanged? Are we colluding too?

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Why am I a lead?
I had a reason to bit paranoia, he was acting kind of weird.
His defense looked off to me, honestly.
But I was wrong.
GP looks innocent maybe. If he's not, smart move.
Maybe it's time to claim.
I'm the Brussel sprouts. I do just about nothing.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
You gave the least amount of reason with your vote

I explained my vote more than some did?
If he had made a defense with his role then I would have I voted him.
I still don't trust Jdthebud, those posts were weird and out of no where.
If anyone has a reason for their votes that they're not explaining, please do.
It's a kind of small game.
Maybe Jdthebud should make a claim?
If not, that's fine too. Paranoia just looked a bit off with his defense, that's all.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'm confused Ida, if you don't trust me then why did you vote for Paranoia? I'm the one who first voted for him, you know. Your behavior seems quite contradictory to me. Also, I explained my first post, if you don't believe me that's fine, but say that instead of that I've been making weird posts.

Right now I feel confident in voting for Ida right now.

[Vote] Ida13

Years
I'm confused Ida, if you don't trust me then why did you vote for Paranoia? I'm the one who first voted for him, you know. Your behavior seems quite contradictory to me. Also, I explained my first post, if you don't believe me that's fine, but say that instead of that I've been making weird posts.

Right now I feel confident in voting for Ida right now.

[Vote] Ida13

Honestly, I'm not just yet. This doesn't seem uncharacteristic play from Ida.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Claiming any sort of food and saying you're vanilla does not validate you btw. Although I do have Ida reading town.

I think it's strange how GP goes from thinking Sawsbuck is town to thinking he could be buddying. Not enough to act upon, just something odd.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Well, I actually have to vote this time because I?ll get kicked otherwise. Might as well go for my scumlean.
[devour] Charlie Brown.

Years
I think it's strange how GP goes from thinking Sawsbuck is town to thinking he could be buddying. Not enough to act upon, just something odd.

It's because he's still going, with the agreeing with everything I say and all that. I never said I thought he is buddying though, I'm just starting to feel like it's a possibility.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'm confused here, I'm not actually allowed to agree with someone?

Yeah this is kinda my feelings right now too.
I mean, it's a bit odd that if somebody agrees with someone they are immediately seen as sucpicious.
Anyway, I'm saving my vote for now. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Years
I'm confused here, I'm not actually allowed to agree with someone?

Of course you're allowed to agree with someone lol.
It's just worth noting it's unusual for you to agree with literally everything I've said.

Yeah this is kinda my feelings right now too.
I mean, it's a bit odd that if somebody agrees with someone they are immediately seen as sucpicious.
Anyway, I'm saving my vote for now. We'll see what happens.

Do you have any opinions of your own?

[Vote] Ida13

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
24 Hours remain. BidoofFTW and Kiyotaka Ishimaru did not vote yesterday, and need to vote today in order to prevent being replaced.
Spoiler:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Maybe purp and Ida are scum buddies and that's why purp didn't vote for Ida? Either way my vote stays where it is as I see no reason to change it right now.

Back