• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
when you get on the boat to head to the academy, what do you have to do? I have talked to everybody and nothing is happening?
i may be wrong but if im correct your rival (or that guy who didnt wanna go to school) is on the bow of the boat (the front) and you must speak to him :/ am i right am i?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2014
You have to find the only empty room on the ship and walk into the bed, it'll ask you if u want to go to sleep or wutever say yes, and u will arrive at the academy afterwords.

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
Years
hey i love your hack but i am stuck and can't seem to progress. after the giratina event in shadow valley I went and talked to the shaman and went to to hevah legeau but nothing happens. Both on the good and bad story Havent tried the normol mode yet. And there is an other problem on bad mode when i went to the hevah legeau and went out the building all the npc on the maps dissapeared only in houses in buildings the npc's remain. and you can walk trough the wall from the left side next to the guy in the hevah legeau building who looks if you have enough symbols and you can enter the cave wich you aren't supposed to i think.

ps: is there an easy way to get evolution stones?

edit: i found the problem. On good mode i first needed to go back to gaurdia town and get the 7th symbol and on bad mode i needed to get the 6th symbol. you should fix the stones because it is really confusing, because they dont say you should get the 6th or 7th symbol. And i still have the problem on bad mode that there are no npc on the map. The only one was kronz but the normal npc are gone.

Last edited:

Toxin07

Shadow Guardian
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
hey i love your hack but i am stuck and can't seem to progress. after the giratina event in shadow valley I went and talked to the shaman and went to to hevah legeau but nothing happens. Both on the good and bad story Havent tried the normol mode yet. And there is an other problem on bad mode when i went to the hevah legeau and went out the building all the npc on the maps dissapeared only in houses in buildings the npc's remain. and you can walk trough the wall from the left side next to the guy in the hevah legeau building who looks if you have enough symbols and you can enter the cave wich you aren't supposed to i think.

ps: is there an easy way to get evolution stones?
this happened to me to but nothing disappeared and something else happened before that on mine. OK after i completed the krystal event it told me to talk to kronz but he didn't say anything other than "enjoying a visit to this peaceful town" or something like that. so i went to the cave where giratina and shaymin are.i had already gotten the symbol from him.maybe its because i went into that cave before i completed the krystal event and talked to the invisible mark.i was playing the good side mode.i didn't go through the cave at that time. maybe you should fix that so that he isn't there until he is supposed to be.also im not sure if this was caused by my emulator but the game crashed twice.one was when i was getting the 5 symbols again. happened when i went to the 4th gym and a rival was coming out but ended up freezing then crashed.i cant remember the other one but it was before i had to collect the symbols again.also in the fly map the luster sand city icon is moved down. i can see the dark red and the pinkish one.the pinkish one is moved down. I also have a question are you planning on including shadow lugia and baby lugia in this hack?I would appreciate it if you did and if you added reshiram and zekrom in this hack as well.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Regarding the NPC's disappearing after the Giratina event, I did that on purpose because in Life of Guardians, Giratina's awakening caused an abnormality in the balance in the region of Hevah. The storm is called the "negative storm", which the people feared that might do something to them, hence they hid. I didn't remove Kronz 'cause I was lazy to move him into another place... =/

Regarding the Stone of Voices not telling you to get the symbols, I also did that on purpose... I don't really wanna make a walkthrough inside the game, hence why it only gives you messages like "Go to this town or that town" or whatever...

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
Years
Ok i understand. And an other thing is that the final bosses were way to hard. They are lvl 80 while my pokemons were early 50 and when i got my team all the way op to around 80 (wich was very hard because lack of high lvl pokemon)they were still overpowered. And after the event they said i should go to tower of hope to meet choamega to get your real body back and shaymin but when i went there i came in the groudon cave and when i went up to groudon i battled ho-oh is this a bug?

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2011
Hi guys im wondering if anyone can tell me is it key if I play his older games or can I just start with this one?

Years
I've downloaded the new patch... but the gym leaders are still not there :(
I've only managed to re-battle Janice... while the other four are not in their gyms (their trainers are though...) any help?

I have finished the story line but I think I missed 1 part. The Talking Stone says I need to search in the hole in the aircraft, after walking a couple of times through it, I finally found it xD
but for real, all I see is an empty grassfield and a lil bit of walkable-water. Is there supposed to be anything here?

Also I am missing 1 Symbol, the last one, number 8. Also the Elemental ehh Building in Rintah Town is still closed. Now I cannot enter the Heavah League, either way, I am going to search for some stuffs I haven't been yet as I speak, guess my next destination is the Tower of Fate.

And for Destinedjagold, I am not really an active forum member (I need to change this years old Forum name someday x.x) but I love your hacks as one of the most. I really enjoyed every minute of it. The part from the academy was really touching, also I loved the end, with Gaia, telling what's right and wrong. Really bro, a very impressive story line!
I think that the part Right (East) from the Fruit Basket isn't done yet, eh. I get stuck into most knights there, or signposts xD. Also the whole way down, there isn't anything to find if Im right.
Seriously, thanks a lot for bringing this up, I love it. Keep it up :D
(Note that I also played your other hacks, all of them were very touching and impressive, but this one hit me the most ;) )

~Lemon

EDIT: Oh, I found it, it is the Princess Alice who gives you the last Symbol if you beat her, well so I did, but I think it is time for some massive training now, I'm currently in the Heavah League and ooh dang, this is not what I expected O___o
This is gonna be hard xD

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Regarding the NPC's disappearing after the Giratina event, I did that on purpose because in Life of Guardians, Giratina's awakening caused an abnormality in the balance in the region of Hevah. The storm is called the "negative storm", which the people feared that might do something to them, hence they hid. I didn't remove Kronz 'cause I was lazy to move him into another place... =/

Regarding the Stone of Voices not telling you to get the symbols, I also did that on purpose... I don't really wanna make a walkthrough inside the game, hence why it only gives you messages like "Go to this town or that town" or whatever...
At one save file i had the NPC's disapeared and i wasn't even near giratina i had only 5 badges and went to the tower near the league after i got out everybody was gone even the trainer's.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
At one save file i had the NPC's disapeared and i wasn't even near giratina i had only 5 badges and went to the tower near the league after i got out everybody was gone even the trainer's.

what mode was that save file on?
if it was on normal mode, then it's normal after getting kronz's symbol.

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2011
Help

Hello, DJG.
The stone of voice told me to go to Hevah League after I played the Giratina event, and talked to the shaman, but nothing's happening.
:\

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
Hello, DJG.
The stone of voice told me to go to Hevah League after I played the Giratina event, and talked to the shaman, but nothing's happening.
:\
If no one is showing up in the Hevah League, you should go back to Guardia Town and get the new symbol there. The E.M. is a little bit south of the spot you arrive at after you fly there.

~Avversione~

Signature Tag Maker
Years
Having an issue. When I was caught by Team Earth I only recovered my Pokemon. Upon return with Lapras I went to fight the Water Master and lost, I was taken to Rintah Town(I think, I had no idea where I was tbh) in DO's fall. I played through the whole Aircraft thing and now I'm stuck in Rintah. I cannot go further right and I cannot surf back left.

So I'm guessing I gotta start over right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back