• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Multiverse !

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Since ORAS and S/M confirmed Multiverse in Pokemon , I though that we could use a thread to discuss it.
So , How big is Pokemon Multiverse ? Is it infinte like Marvel or limited like Current DC ?

Honestly , I feel like Game-Freak planning a Multiverse crisis in the Upcoming Gen ! That why they are slowly introducing the idea of Pokemon Multiverse in ORAS and S/M.
If this true that I hope it will not be like Digimon game where We met a final Boss that affect the entire multiverse but get defeated by any Digimon that Player chooses because they were Player Digimon.
I would like the Player to have a reason to beat and catch a Multiversal Pokemon.
For example , why doesn't the starter Pokemon plays an important roll ? May be , The Starter Pokemon will gain a New Z-Form/Z-evolution that allow the player to beat the multiversal Pokemon and capture it.
It would be cool to have a Pokemon game where Players Starter pokemon plays an important role and become stronger then the version mascot.

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
Well considering that this is Pokemon we're talking about, I'd say that the Multiverse is pretty big. Not Fire Emblem big, but pretty big.

50px-House_Arryn.svg.png

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Well considering that this is Pokemon we're talking about, I'd say that the Multiverse is pretty big. Not Fire Emblem big, but pretty big.

50px-House_Arryn.svg.png

Considering the new movie that revealed another alternate universe , I say that Pokemon might has infinite multiverse.

Back