• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
no english version available

the newest 1.1 version is playable because the attacks, fight and the pokemon are english ( some pokemons have the japanese names )

the only problem is you dont understand something of the story. ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2011
Can someone please help me get this hack to work on GPSP? I downloaded the IPS file and an IPS patcher. I patched the pokemon ruby rom and then put it into the rom folder for GPSP. I booted up gpsp and selected the game but then it said it couldn't find the back up ID or something. I also tried downloading the GBA file from wesley's website and put the GBA file into the correct folder but it didn't even show up when I booted up gpsp. Can anyone help?

Never mind, I got the game working. Something about the file's name the emulator didn't like. So I changed it and it read it perfectly.

Anyways can anyone tell me where to find an eevee? I've been looking in the safari zone but can't find one.

Also when and where do I get the running shoes?

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
===================
IMPORTANT NOTE

=======================

Hi to all people who love and are fans of Pokémon LIGHT PLATINUM, I come here to say that there are people who were interested in the translation of Pokémon LIGHT PLATINUM (Snakebyte and SonicBlazePlatinum) then there are actually other people who are translating the game beyond PRINCE SACARSTIC and ASH493 they are great friends of mine and I have total confidence in their work, but to avoid more confusion and problems in this thread I let these other people also translate, noting that there will not be changes in the game, only bug fixes, and name changes, (trainers, pokemon 5th generation), I ask the bottom of my heart that people stop fighting here, and that the translators and I try very hard working so that we can all enjoy a game.
Thank you all.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2020
I have an odd suspicion that Polite Princess is actually SP :paranoid:... Anyway, this game looks awesome and I can't wait for an English version. Good luck to all translators!

R3D X

Dark Robin
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2012
Hey Polite Princess, how far are you and ash on the translation? Are you guys past all the gyms yet?????? Please I'm eager for updates

S0liD007

Elite 4
Years
For many Months, i have spectated this hack, as a guest. But today i have made an account and I am now ready to discuss it with you all :D
But first.....I'm mad but glad at the same time. reason why? well Im glad snake has taken the liberty of taking this translation on. Many Thanks indeed, as well as Ash, being as patient as he has been. Mad because...well everyone can clearly see why. It doesn't take that much brain power to process why LOL. Many Thanks to everyone has been attempting to translate this game.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
*rubs eyes*

Okay. Progress report. I have completed up to getting the fourth badge, in Dardusk City, and the event in the Guardian Tower. I've got some things to do over the next couple of days, so my progress might slow down a bit, but as of right now I am halfway through the Zhery league. :)

I have also changed one more name. Katyne -> Kaitlyn.

Last edited:

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Jessica is the first gym leader. After beating her, and attempting to leave Inhore City, you receive the running shoes.

I have no idea where or if you get whatever device you use to view the map, though. o.O

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
hey m new to this site but i have been watching for a while and i was wondering how far has the final version been translated in english as i have played a beta and i can only go as far as the 4th badge and i really want to carry on playing.

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2011
Polite Princess, do you happen to know where the English beta is? Because I would really like to try it.

Back