• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
@Smith, Hmm...You're right. You must have, sort of a story for what would happen don't you? Just looked @ Smith's edited post, sure you didn't....

Wish Granted, but now Victini is captured & the US decided to do another Atomic Bomb project due to the capture of Victini. After the extraction of Victini's power, the project was finally done & it was due for a testing. They test the newly made Atom Bomb, & the results were far worse then first, killing thousands of innocent lives that were near the test field. Also, Victini is locked away in some hidden bunker, never to be seen again.
(Wow, I got to stop being dark)

I wish Latias would hug me.
\/Hmm...Nah, I still believe you do.

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years
^^Nah. :)
Granted, but you choke to death...
...on a pizza agel that you were eating when you were randomly hugged.

I wish Tyrogue could have a new evolution in the next generation.

Last edited:

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but it gets revoked when people realize that the flames produced by Moltres cause more carbon dioxide pollution than 10 cars put together.

I wish Shedinja wasn't so lame.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, now it's so awesome, it takes you down and you are robbed unconscious...

I wish my friends would stop complaining that Zoroark is the only dark type Pokemon I like... first they complained that I didn't like ANY dark types, and now they complain I only like only one... they are NEVER happy... come on, at least I like one now!!!!!!

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted. Now they complain that you don't like any water types.

I wish that Mewtwo was Dark/Psychic type. Seriously, that's the kind of feeling Mewtwo gives me when I look at it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Wish Granted, your Pokemon stalkers started to attack each but unfortunately, you died due to you being in the middle of the crossfire.

I wish eevee, & as well it's evos was finally removed from existence.
lol should expected that.
Granted but His base stats are now all 1 and can't be raised.
I wish i wasn't dead...

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, you can't get a bank account, job, any services, State ID, nothing whatsoever because you are already registered deceased in the Social Security Administration

I wish Latias would use a strong Pokemon attack on Gameplayer56, because I don't want to be the only one to get hit by a strong Pokemon attack from their favorite loved legendary Pokemon... (just go though this thread, I seem to get hit by Reshiram a lot)

TY

I wish Skyla and i got married and that there is no way to corrupt this wedding, also justinrpg and his Reshiram are invited and the pokemon related part is that my Dewott is the pope (the guy who declares us to man and wife XD)

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 2, 2013
Granted, and the wedding isn't corrupted, by during a routine plane flight Skyla gets attacked by a herd of angry Taillow and is never seen again.

I wish I could ride a Porygon into cyberspace to cleanse the internet of all of the filth upon it!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
How DARE you not enjoy rain!? Rain and cold weather are the best scientific miracles in the universe! You know what, wish granted, you will all burn!

I wish it was raining. It's all sunny and depressing here.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
granted, you can't get a bank account, job, any services, State ID, nothing whatsoever because you are already registered deceased in the Social Security Administration

I wish Latias would use a strong Pokemon attack on Gameplayer56, because I don't want to be the only one to get hit by a strong Pokemon attack from their favorite loved legendary Pokemon... (just go though this thread, I seem to get hit by Reshiram a lot)
Granted but your frozen in ice and she won't use flame thrower to get you out.
I wish i could have my old life back and be Atricuno again.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, you are back to your old life, then you turn into an Articuno, but you're level 1 facing a level 100 Zapdos (again!!!!)

this Fearow must think she's a hat, I wish it would get off of the top of my head... [I kinda look goofy walking around with a fearow on the top of my head]

TY

Granted, but now it thinks it is your pants and is hanging.... somewhere.

I wish a Stoutland helped me find my missing bride (who has been missing thanks to someone with an RPG!!!!!)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
wish granted, now there is a flash flood warning in your area.../QUOTE]

You call that wish corruption? I always look forward to floods, they're so fun!

To the above poster: Granted, Stoutland finds your bride's dead body.

I wish the official Pokemon games would make legendary Pokemon unobtainable. It doesn't seem right for a mere human to own a creator/protector/deity.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
I wish the official Pokemon games would make legendary Pokemon unobtainable. It doesn't seem right for a mere human to own a creator/protector/deity.

How dare you!!!!!! owning legendaries are awesome!!!!!! I love legendaries! well, anyway, granted, now the games suck....

I wish Zekrom didn't accidentally hit the cell phone tower in our area with his Bolt Strike attack... now there is a complete outage in my area

Back