• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hey Leafy, did you read that post I made earlier? I directly referenced you in it. Tenshi pulled a Deadpool.

deadpool-yellow-boxes.jpg

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hoh damn Wolf, Allan isn't going to be happy with your guy for attacking his new-found ally. Better finish your fight with Samus before Allan (And presumably mister Falcon) finishes off the turtles.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh yeah, I saw it! Don't worry :)

Reservation Reminders:
imevil (Today 5:26 pm EST)

Samus VS. Lucario VS. Lucas VS...Captain Falcon? :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Ah, but Tenshi is an expert strategist; he'd probably find a way to cause the others to hit each other by mistake.

So, yeah, this is totally a game to him.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Oh man XD A battle royale right from the start? :p Good start on the survival thing XD Can't say Dane will be any luckier.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Lilizuki: Tenshi strikes again! Also, I hope I'm not going /too/ far with it; I'm giving you the opportunity to determine whether the hits make contact or not. Just be aware that this guy plays video games more than he sleeps, and loves to strategize. There's a reason he's so pale, you know.

Also, it looks like the situation is now:

Lucas vs. Samus
Snake vs. Lucario
Falcon vs. Koopas

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, have fun with all of your green shells, guys ;D *Sheogorath outfit* GREEN SHELLS FOR EVERYONE!

So yeah, nice one on Claire for managing to knock Lars the heck out XD Poor guy just wanted to help Samus.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Likewise, Mimi is a grunge rocker and has gotten into a lot of dirty fights. She knows how to control her body when fighting another person; so Tenshi won't be having any children if she gets in a good shot. :v

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Might want to add Pikachu vs Mario & Meta Knight to that list of brawlz xD

After that, I am calling dibs on the G&W optional boss fight :D

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Might want to add Pikachu vs Mario & Meta Knight to that list of brawlz xD

After that, I am calling dibs on the G&W optional boss fight :D

I VM'd ShinyDiamond and said if he wants HELP. If he says yes, I'm gonna help him take out that rattlesnake that spotted him.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Well, have fun with all of your green shells, guys ;D *Sheogorath outfit* GREEN SHELLS FOR EVERYONE!

So yeah, nice one on Claire for managing to knock Lars the heck out XD Poor guy just wanted to help Samus.

That's what you deserve for manhandling her, dumping her on a branch and mistaking her for a man... >:|

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's not all too surprising that almost /everyone/ is fighting one another so early on in the RP.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I was trying to help D:< And to be fair, it was kind of hard to see her gender when she's wearing body armor, a bandana and is lying face-first on the ground!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I VM'd ShinyDiamond and said if he wants HELP. If he says yes, I'm gonna help him take out that rattlesnake that spotted him.

Will you have the time to go from the long forest to the desert on time? Of course it is up to him. xD

It's not all too surprising that almost /everyone/ is fighting one another so early on in the RP.

As GM, this was pretty much what I was expecting to happen. :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Damn, I should've picked up that badge! Ahaha! But to be honest, I thought it was kinda OP.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I was trying to help D:< And to be fair, it was kind of hard to see her gender when she's wearing body armor, a bandana and is lying face-first on the ground!

Uh huh, likely story you've got there. ;)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Kehehe. The battle has begun. Haha, I should have Dane accidentally hit James with something XD Wonder what a friendly fire accident would lead to :p

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Throw him the thingy so he does BARREL ROLL uncontrollably. Now that would be hilarious. I bet we can actually beat Ariya by simply making her laugh to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back