• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James is open for interaction at the pool, for anyone who may still be there. Please, someone save James from this posting purgatory!

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly, Sorae and Chris are still in the pool having a race, though Milly has just picked up the scent of burning wood but still, more than welcome to interact there :)

I think Cheryll is there too :)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Okayyy... So since there are too many new posts to read right now, could everyone please explain me what everyone's characters are doing at the moment?

Can Geras, ShinyDiamond and Khawill tell me what they said to Nami and where they are at the moment? Did they go to Solo yet? If so then pretend that Nami is following along.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
These are all the parts from the posts relevant to Nami (The things said directly to her are in bold):
Spoiler:

Supercondensed version:
-Yorick asks for her name then leaves.
-Takumi agrees to help.
-Frio goes to the graveyard and has his shoulder burned by Elise on the way.
-Solo tells Yorick, Takumi, and Nami to leave.
-Frio tells them to leave as well.
-Yorick leaves.

Colony

Years
@Genevieve: Wasn't Cheryll originally in class 3-A, the same as James? If so, would it be okay if I write a post of him finally making the connection? I swear, this has been one of the worst cases of writer's block I've ever had, and this has finally given me some where to go with James.

Years
Allister got lost in the smoke caused by Gavin's fire (whilst looking for Gavin) and has ran in to Raka. He is going to get his ass kicked in the near future :)

Edit: Working on my post now.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll was always in class 3-C. But my fairytale spy Janie is in class 3-A. But if you want to interact with Cheryll that's fine with me :).

PS: When are the ones not involved with Solo going to meet with Divine? I'd like to know since starting July 7th I'll be posting something that takes Cheryll out of commission during my vacation.

Years
That reminds me - since Allister is confronting Raka can he be excused from the Divine event since he'll prbably knocked out and tied to a tree.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Oops! :o sorry! I'll get my post up ASAP! … I apologize for the wait. I also warn you that my post might be very bad because I need to get in again.

EDIT: Divine will make her entrance into the academy tomorrow!

Last edited:

Colony

Years
I apologize, but my posting for July will be inconsistent at best. I am currently in the phase of college prep and I am also going on a few trips. I will post when I can, but nothing is guaranteed.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Solo is doing Solo stuff, and I haven't moved Satomi in a while. Thinking of dropping her as a character.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll post when I get home from the grocery store :) want to see how many times I can post between now and Monday morning.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hmmm~ so are you gonna drop Satomi or not, Wolfy?

If anyone has ideas for a next event after Divine, please VM or PM me~

Back