• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Loser of Unova.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
They're all losers, the original 151 were much superior to those.

Every generation they've lost creativity, they've became worser and worser every time.
GEN V had perhaps the most idiotic & ugly Pokémon ever created.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
They're all losers, the original 151 were much superior to those.

Every generation they've lost creativity, they've became worser and worser every time.
GEN V had perhaps the most idiotic & ugly Pokémon ever created.

Didn't know worser was a word. Huh. Something new everyday, koffi~

Also, I think some of the original 151 were a bit weird. Electrode for instance. I like the speed it has, but it's hard to defend it's design to people. They overused Zubat and Geodude, and I think some of the worst Pokemon Designs came from the third generation. A dancing pineapple, a bag of food (makuhita), a lazy fat guy, nosepass, and plusle and minun. I don't particularly like any of those Pokemon. Plusle and minun were stuck with the pichu look alike contest and garbage abilities to boot. They may be changed to fairy/electric (that is their egg type after all) but I still can't see those rats being used long term, koff~

Nakala Pri

Thanks for all of your feed-back, guys, I really appreciate it. :D

Six hundred posts, YES! ^^

Years
I think Garbordor and Sigilyph are the only eye-sores to me. There's a few Pokémon I don't like for their stats, but. Sigilyph. And Garbordor. They are Pokémon I don't like seeing around period.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I really didn't like the design of Druddigon, myself. The other pokemon in Gen V that I didn't like were: Sigilyph, Vullaby, Ferroseed line, Dwebble line, and any of the Pan/Simi lines.

Nakala Pri

Thank you for all of these lovely... lovely posts... now, keep posting so my thread will be among the most popular! MWAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA!

Just kidding, but seriously guys, thank you~

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
The Generation V designs took a bit to grow on me, they're just so frigging weird, but now they're some of my favorites in kind of an ugly-cute way, think like Ugly Dolls... That said, I can't get over how dumb that emo hair looks on Deino and Zweilous, and something about Snivy, just can't dig it! The Musketeers look kind of generic too, which in some ways is worse than being butt-ugly, but I haven't really had much experience with training them so yeahyeah that doesn't count!

Nakala Pri

I say 5th generation actually looked, well, Pokemon-y, unlike 6th gen, which is pretty ugly and annoying. xD

Nakala Pri

They're cute how they pull their pants up and stuff. I like 'em! ^^

I think I've caught something. :C

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Only disliked Garbador on this gen... Really, its very unpleasant.. Who would want a garbage as a pokemon... Oh that was so uncool.. I know it represents something but oh man, i dunno what to say whenever I look at this horrid creature.

Years
They're cute how they pull their pants up and stuff. I like 'em! ^^

I think I've caught something. :C

Lol It drives me insane in Gen V watching their pants fall down, then them to pull them up only for them to fall down again. Wish someone would give them a belt or braces or even just a piece of string to use as a belt.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I hate the elemental monkeys. I just don't like monkeys. The exception to that is Infernape, because it actually doesn't look bad and doesn't suck in battle. And then Trubbish/Garbodor. Don't like 'em either. Yes, I'm aware Grimer and Muk are just piles of sludge.

Years
I hate the elemental monkeys. I just don't like monkeys. The exception to that is Infernape, because it actually doesn't look bad and doesn't suck in battle. And then Trubbish/Garbodor. Don't like 'em either. Yes, I'm aware Grimer and Muk are just piles of sludge.

Well said about those monkeys their just pointless and evolving them a waste of a good stonem I hate Infernape to.

Jellicent is another fail gen V pokemon

大輔

Adventurer
Years
I honestly didn't have a 'loser' of the Unova region since it's supposed to be based in a far away place with completely different types of pokemon. But if I had to choose maybe solosis? I mean it looks kind of creepy being a molecule of floating fetus DNA or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back