• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Both shiny, I'll take a vid of a battle when they're both the last evos.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2008
I think he got the shinies.. >_>

Thanks for the luck everyone! Decided to chain for Starly/Bidoof instead since I'm new to chaining...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks for the luck, everyone. Hopefully, it'll help with getting a shiny Latias, or even Bulbasaur!

I don't plan on chaining for Surskit. I don't want it bad enough to chain it, and I'd much rather devote my time to soft resetting for a shiny Latias, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Turtwig. I might even go for Suicune, too, since I don't actually have any h/w to do today.

Oh, and DK, I'm 14.

Dragonpike

Jake's Noob
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2007
Hello,I would like to join your fine club!

The Shiny I have is..

My Shiny Crobat(Found as Golbat) I found in my Emerald in The Mirage Tower.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Zomg Fufu why are ye never on when I'm on? D:

Congrats on the new shinies everybody~ All that jazz. I lost my touch on my hunts... *hopefully donated enough luck to Fufu :x*

Ah hey Dragonpike. Shiny Crobat is nice to find. Certainly is rewarding after seeing so many Zubats in a lifetime lol. I'm sure you'll be accepted into the club shortly until a co-owner comes and approves of you. ^_^

Edit: OH YUSH, IMA SO GONNA GET THE 13000TH POST. *staples butt to chair*

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
That would only be possible if you double posted, or if you posted after two other people posted.

Edit: No shiny Latias yet...I've been soft resetting ever since I got back for Latias and Squirtle ever since I got back from school, and I'm still going strong. I still have about 4 hours before September 12th is over, and meaning I can get to about 1000 soft resets for today only. Let's just hope I'm fortunate enough to finally get it, heh.

I've also been thinking about soft resetting for Mesprit on Diamond until I get an Absol swarm. Either that, or Cranidos. What's everyone else's opinion?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Keep on trying on Latias, at least till tomorrow... Then go after Mesprit. I'm gettin a Cranidos. XD

And my god, lay some cookies out on the island. Maybe she'll come soon...Time is running out. And why are you staying up till midnight, wittle boy? D;

Ahh must get the unlucky post to prevent anyone else from being cursed. But me has to go... @v@

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I think you need to finish Latias.

TwilightBlade said:
Keep on trying on Latias, at least till tomorrow
Yeah, I was planning on waiting until I got a shiny Latias. But it's always good to plan ahead.

My brother needs to use the computer right now, and I have a killer headache, so...guess I won't be on the computer. I'll still be soft resetting, of course!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well, well, well its been a long time since my last appearance hasnt it SHC? yea i kno and im sorry..i'll just try and catch up w/ this post. ok for all of you who dont kno me im Tha Pkmn Prodigy aka TPP..i've been a member of the SHC for a really long time. for those who already do know me (FUFU300..King Kobra..MetalMario..etc) wassup!!!! okay um..since my last post (months ago) i managed to capture a new shiny!! here it is:

shinyeev.png

(its not an Eevee anymore though..i eveolved it into a
shinyjolt.png
)

Nature: Gentle (+SpDef., -Def)

i caught it yesterday on tuesday on the 1148th reset after i began the hunt on that sunday (three day hunt!! woot!!) i 4got 2 copy its stats down when i caught it haha..but oh well. i was kinda bummed by it being a female and the nature but i've grown to like my female jolteon and i was VERY relieved when i found out that gentle nature lowers defense and not special attack like i thought haha. but yeah..Eevee was my 1st FR shiny so im satisfied

well i dont think i'll ever fully come back to PC like i used 2..but i will continue to be an active hunter and i'll pop in from time to time to update you all on shiny business or w/e. but my next target will be shiny lapras, and then later i'll move on to my secret target after that. i've been gone for a long while, so i'll just say my congrats to all new shinys caught..and wish me luck!!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Indeed, good luck on Latias, ~Fufu3000~!!

Hey TwilightBlade, only 5 more posts till the 13000TH POST!! Will you get it? ^-^ Good luck on that!! :P

>>To Tha Pkmn Prodigy: Congratulations on the Shiny Jolteon!! And I can see from under your username that you want a Shiny Charmander as well!!

Nothing new for me... might do a little searching for (F) Buneary right now, so good luck to everybody!!

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
thanks for the answers:). ok so now i only have a bannette shiny but i am still traiing for that rayquaza once i have it i am goiing to search in my diamond an i think i am goiing to restart my ruby in hope of getting some shinies while i am playiing the game wiwh me good luck for that rayquaza but its sooo hard to find in shiny form but yeah good luck to everyone in shiny hunting.:D if i have my rayquaza and migrated it and my banette is migrated too i wil show some pics.

Last edited:

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
thanks for the answers:). ok so now i only have a bannette shiny but i am still traiing for that rayquaza once i have it i am goiing to search in my diamond an i think i am goiing to restart my ruby in hope of getting some shinies while i am playiing the game wiwh me good luck for that rayquaza but its sooo hard to find in shiny form but yeah good luck to everyone in shiny hunting.:D if i have my rayquaza and migrated it and my banette is migrated too i wil show some pics.

Good Luck on your Rayquaza!!!
Soft-Reset is boring yet somehow addictive and I just can't stop it XDD
Day 8 and no Shiny RegiSteel..... I'll keep reseting.

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Got Spinda, I'll post his stats when I get back from school.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Jake: Congratulations on the Spinda!!

Cool!! I got the 13000TH POST!! Sorry TwilightBlade... ^_^;

Nothing new on my part, but I'm going for either Snorunt or Buneary today!! Good luck to everybody though!!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
K, here's Spinda's info.
Rash nature.
Sep. 13, 2007
Route 227
Met at Lv. 55.

Strong willed.
Likes dry food.

Male
HP- 143
Attack- 72
Defense- 72
Sp. Atk- 94
Sp. Def- 78
Speed- 74
Ability- Own Tempo

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2007
w00t! 13001st post!

I havn't been shiny hunting lately, I'm gonna start again soon!

EDIT: Dang! Oh well, W00T 13003rd Post!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
well, well, well its been a long time since my last appearance hasnt it SHC? yea i kno and im sorry..i'll just try and catch up w/ this post. ok for all of you who dont kno me im Tha Pkmn Prodigy aka TPP..i've been a member of the SHC for a really long time. for those who already do know me (FUFU300..King Kobra..MetalMario..etc) wassup!!!! okay um..since my last post (months ago) i managed to capture a new shiny!! here it is:

shinyeev.png

(its not an Eevee anymore though..i eveolved it into a
shinyjolt.png
)

Nature: Gentle (+SpDef., -Def)

i caught it yesterday on tuesday on the 1148th reset after i began the hunt on that sunday (three day hunt!! woot!!) i 4got 2 copy its stats down when i caught it haha..but oh well. i was kinda bummed by it being a female and the nature but i've grown to like my female jolteon and i was VERY relieved when i found out that gentle nature lowers defense and not special attack like i thought haha. but yeah..Eevee was my 1st FR shiny so im satisfied

well i dont think i'll ever fully come back to PC like i used 2..but i will continue to be an active hunter and i'll pop in from time to time to update you all on shiny business or w/e. but my next target will be shiny lapras, and then later i'll move on to my secret target after that. i've been gone for a long while, so i'll just say my congrats to all new shinys caught..and wish me luck!!
*gasps*
TPP? It couldn't be! It really is thee! I'm full of glee!

Welcom back, but where have ya been, man? Oh, and major congrats on the shiny Eevee!

Your shiny Eevee makes me want to get a shiny starter so I can get another one on FR/LG.

Edit: Oh, yes, I just realized that if I were to hunt for Mesprit, I would first chain for a shiny Smeargle that would specialize the capture or aid thereof for Mesprit. I was thinking something like

Smeargle@Leftovers
Timid or Jolly
252 Speed/252 HP/6 Atk or SAtk
Mean Look
Spore
Baton Pass
Ingrain/False Swipe

I don't exactly need False Swipe (I already have Scizor), so maybe Ingrain to help keep Scizor alive, if for some reason the shiny Mesprit wakes up and haxes me to death? Meh, either way, Mesprit should be captured the first time I see it.

Last edited:
Back