• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How hard for you is to write an essay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
To write an essay is not very difficult, it all depends on what topics. The main thing is to make the content correctly. For me personally, this does not cause much difficulty, earlier in school, I didn't like to write them very much, I thought it was a waste of time. If everything is very bad with writing an essay, then it is better to order and not waste your time and nerves.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
A lot. I struggle to find appropriate words and to develop good arguments, so often I drift away from the main topic. I used to be better in writing them, but I kinda just gave up at some point probably.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
The more passionate I am about an essay, the easier it is for me to write, though I sometimes get carried away doing so. For example, media/literature critiques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back